Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Are You Searching For A Job ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Searching For A Job ? (568 Views)

South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Searching For A Job ? by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 24, 2022
I believe, by clicking on this post, you are searching for a job or a source of income.

I spent my 2 months searching for a job in this country, so I know the feelings of job hunting in this country.

Until I realized I was making a mistake and I don't want you to make that same mistake.

Ask yourself, "How Much Is The Salary To Be Paid' the reason why I did not find a job was not because I did not really find a single job, but the few I found, offers very little, imaging spending N1500 daily for transportation for a job that promise you N30,000, that will be a waste.

But at the same time I have a friend who is a school dropout making N100,000 weekly and the worst was that, he Attain this amount with his smartphone sitting at home.

So I was just too curious, because whenever he post on his whatsapp status I feel itemidated, how is a dropout earning 100k weekly and I am educated, but even 5k I can't earn in two weeks, it became a big burden for me.

For must people pride wouldn't allow them asking a dropout to teach them right?

Well not for a determined mind like mine, I killed all pride, on that faithful day being 10th of May, five days after my birthday, I called him and spend some sometime with him, when ever I ask him of his source of income he will say "is not for you" I was very angry inside, I kept on acting cool, till he finally said something else, he was like, "how consistent can you be"

He continued and said,, "Education and Wealth are on a different line that rarely touches each other dear"

Is good you acquired a certificate, but see it as acquiring a upper reasoning and not your source of Wealth..

Me to you now;::::::: if you are having a certificate right now and putting your whole life hope on that certificate, please snap out from that delusion, out of 100% only 20 percent have gotten jobs with certificate, many graduates with the highest certificate are still jobless.

And for you looking for motivational speakers to tell you to keep trying opportunities or trying out new things, let me give you a motivation that they can't give you.......... Check your account balance, check your current status, if you feel like this can sustain you and your family, then you can stop trying opportunities . That is enough to motivate you.

Back to what my dropout friend was doing,

He was not involved in FRAUD or YAHOO, he was selling people's product online, imaging selling a product that promise you 50% commission and this product is worth 40k that means selling just one will give you 20k

So for My friend to archive 100k he just need to sell 5 of this product...

Omo watin you nor know big pass you!!!

This products are digital for that matter, so e nor dey finish, he keeps selling and keep earning like that with smartphone

So I joined the business and pass through the recommended training, make I shock you, in my first week I made 150k from this business.

My Dropout friend changed my life, he offered me an opportunity that eradicated brokeness from my life,

This Business changed many other Nigerians youths, and my dropout friend plus me, it can change you too .

It all starts from your mindset, if you are ready to learn and implement all you learn, even you won't be able to stop yourself.

You can earn 100k weekly legally, well I did not believe until I made it myself, so the choice is yours

To know more about this business, reach me on Whatsapp.

By the way, those screenshot are that of my Dropout friend Kassy and Myself Festus �

1 Like

Re: Are You Searching For A Job ? by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 24, 2022
My WhatsApp Number:::: 09016890059

Below are My Friend Kassy And My Alerts from this business.

Re: Are You Searching For A Job ? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
And here we go, today is Wednesday, on Friday they will be paid this money they made during the week,
Their testimonies will give you many questions that needs answer, Don't worry just ask me, I will asnwer all your questions .

Whatsapp:: 09016890059

Re: Are You Searching For A Job ? by Lanty01(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2022
!
Re: Are You Searching For A Job ? by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2022
Good morning Nairalands, so today is Friday and guess what happens every Friday in this our business,

Well don't bother cool,

every Friday we get paid for selling people's product during the week, all our weekly earnings, and trust me is raining alerts right now for my students.

Re: Are You Searching For A Job ? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2022
The slots for you to start this business is running out,

Once the numbers of people I am willing to help start this business complete, I will be so sorry..

5 slots is what I am willing to help, get your spot now!!!

Whatsapp! 09016890059
Re: Are You Searching For A Job ? by KINGBEN1(m): 10:52am On Aug 26, 2022
A branch in AIICO PLC is in need of *Sales Executives/ Financial Advisors* to help maintain a strong and sustainable sales strategy. Individuals will get and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.

REQUIREMENTS
>ND/NCE/HND/Bsc degree in any field
>No experience needed as there will be training.
>Self motivated with a result driven approach.
>Strong analytical, time management and creativity skills.
>Good communication skills.
>Strong ability to focus on customer and take initiative experience with social media.
>Entrepreneurial mindset and high level of business acumen.

Applicants Must be 27-40 years old.

Remuneration: Good

Mode: Remote job

Application Procedure:
Qualified and interested applicants should forward their CV to aiicosales.hr@gmail.com
with the job title as subject of the mail.

Note: APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE
Around Alimosho, Ikotun, Ikeja, Surulere, Mushin, Onipanu, Obanikoro, Oworo, Anthony, Gbagada, Isolo, Oshodi, Ilupeju and Environs.

Shortlisted candidates amongst qualified candidates will be contacted.

Interview: August 30th, 2022

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Academic And Non-academic Staff Massive Recruitment 2022 / Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Graduate Analyst Program 2022 / Work From Home – Customer Service Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.