Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Terry G Stole Danny Young's Track To Sing "jah Hailo Or Elo" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Terry G Stole Danny Young's Track To Sing "jah Hailo Or Elo" (1576 Views)

Video: Omo Lepa - Danny Young Ft Olamide [download] / Danny Young Involved In A Car Accident! / Clever J Ft Batman,danny Young And Dj Walexy-conny Conny Love: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Terry G Stole Danny Young's Track To Sing "jah Hailo Or Elo" by biolls: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2011
I still can't understand why all in the name I still want to remain in the "music" industry Terry G steals people's tracks, I just got to hear from a reliable source that Terry G's recent release "Jah hailo or Elo" is a track that's supposed to be Danny Young's. Danny young said he wanted to feature Terry G on the track he named "Eli Jah" and he sang his own part and he left Terry G with the track to add his own part as well, Unfortunately for Danny Young, he travelled and the Akpako master himself remixed the song to himself and called it "Jah Elo or Hailo", So disheartening, Now, Danny young is back and he has finally collated everything he needed to produce the track, He also added in this track some lines to tell Terry G that "God pass am", Brand New Single by Danny young which he calls "ELI JAH" is out and below is the download link. http://dc364.4shared.com/download/41l9x5jl/01_ELI_JAH-DANNY_YOUNG.mp3?tsid=20110807-150334-8d9c5cbe for more infos like this, You can add pin:21E69CBF to stay updated

(1) (Reply)

Lagbaja’s Freshly Out With “200 Million Mumu Pt 1 & 3″ (highly Recommended) / VIDEO: Wizkid - Show You The Money / Song For The Easter Season. Ofe Mi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.