Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. (663 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) / Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol / Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by nnamdiosu(m): 8:09am On Aug 24, 2022
Hello.
By the grace of God, during quiet time, the Lord let me into the book of Esther and so may truths, wisdom, hidden mysteries were reaveled unto me, and I'll like to share them amongst everyone, regardless of your religion or spiritual inclination.

It was reveled to me that what happened in this book of Esther, is happening very much today in our nation and the world at large.
So I counsel everyone to read and be patient.

At the end of this discuss, I assured you that by Gods grace, you'll be glad you did.

This is intended to be more of an expository teaching. Questions can be asked after the whole teaching.

I'm inviting the few mentions I can remember. Please dont be angry if yours isnt here and you come upon it. I'm very sorry

Hotsswag12 ,
jubianose

Aceed

toyosi20188
jiggaz
Mekzyjoe
Madprophet
Tjayjosh
yummy76

Sit back and enjoy the journey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by nnamdiosu(m): 8:19am On Aug 24, 2022
I'll give a short introduction before the main story starts.

The Israelites had rebelled against God. So he allowed them to be taken in captivity. First Babylon originally, but Babylon had been conquered by the Persians.

So the ruling government, at the time of Esther, was now Persia. The current king was a king named Ahasuerus

Now in the days of Ahasuerus, the Ahasuerus who reigned from India to Ethiopia over 127 provinces,
Esther 1:1 ESV

Now , this king had decided to hold a party and national celebration for 180 days. And after that, he held a mighty feast or owambe grin for seven good days.

On the seventh day, he requested that his wife be brought out so he can show her to people that my wife make sense. grin
Unfortunately, for a weird reason, the queen refused to come. I say a weird reason because everyone knows that the king's mouth holds death or life as he pleaseth, yet she refused to obey her king. Very weird.

Anyways, the king got angry, consulted with his house of representatives, and the decided to disgrace the queen and appoint another into her place. They proposed that the king should do a private beauty pageant and collect the woman that sweet him.

The king loved the idea, and did as they asked.

Now our teaching begins...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by nnamdiosu(m): 8:24am On Aug 24, 2022
Now Esther was a young orphan who had a cousin, taking care of her called Mordecai.
When Esther got to the palace everybody just liked her. She had favour with everyone.
So ether was as woman with favour, great favour, yet she was humble.
Very humble.

I remember an incident that happened to me a very long time ago. It was simple but God taught me a lot from it. I was in a danfo bus , I sat at the front seat. When I entered, I saw a friend of mine, a lady. We hadn't seen for a while, so we greeted and exchanged pleasantries. I then decided to pay her fare in that bus.

Whilst waiting for thee bus to be filled up, a woman approached the front side where I sat to enter.
People in Lagos, that enter danfo bus knows that the front seat in danfo, (window side), is sweet to stay in grin people will come down for you to enter inside while they seat back by the window.
But I moved inside for the woman out of respect. And this simple act touched the woman. She thanked me many times, while I told her it's nothing. (It's funny but that's the truth, giving up that window seat in Lagos danfo is like resigning from presidential seat grin
Now, when it got to time to pay, as I brought out money, this woman said don't worry, I'll pay for you. I told her thanks and kept my money back.

Then I remembered that , I had planned to pay for that my friend. So I brought out my money again to pay for my friend, but the woman told me why was i still bringing out money to pay, after she had paid for me. I told her it's wasn't for me, but for my friend at the back. She didn't even bother to check, she just told the conductor to remove money again from her change for whoever is the friend I wanted to pay for. That I should relax. grin grin

Now you might say, it's just a simple bus fare she paid for you. So what??
NOW ASK YOURSELF, IF I WAS GOING FOR AN INTERVIEW THAT DAY OR FOR A CONTRACT AND THAT WOMAN WAS THE PERSON IN CHARGE, WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN grin
I would instantly get it. No two ways about it.
That's what favour is all about. Favour actually comes via humility. Simple.

When the turn came for Esther the daughter of Abihail the uncle of Mordecai, who had taken her as his own daughter, to go in to the king, she asked for nothing except what Hegai the king’s eunuch, who had charge of the women, advised. Now Esther was winning favor in the eyes of all who saw her.
Esther 2:15 ESV

To receive favor, you must first be humble.
God gives grace to the humble but resists the proud.

the king loved Esther more than all the women, and she won grace and favor in his sight more than all the virgins, so that he set the royal crown on her head and made her queen instead of Vashti.
Esther 2:17 ESV

And so she was chosen amongst many to be the queen.
Her humility have her grace and favour in the eyes of God, who allowed her now have favour in the eyes of man, the king.

But people miss this. The try to get favour FIRST WITH MAN. BUT ITS SUPPOSED TO BE THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

If God is pleased with you, he can make even your enemies and village people to bless you. Real story!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by nnamdiosu(m): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2022
Remember favour comes from God. Then it flows down to your boss, landlord, teacher, parents, course mates etc.

During my nysc posting, I was sent to Kano state, a beautiful state with beautiful people.
I was from the south and a Christian, in the midst of wonderful northerners and Muslims, but God gave me favour. Great favour.

I tried my best to be humble. I wasn't stereotyped, or tribalistic. I humbled myself before all men, and God lifted me up.

Just as Esther found favour in a foreign land, I equally got favour in a foreign state too.
Humility will lift you up before God, who will then lift you up before men.

The reason many christians don't receive favour and things are hard for them, is because they are too proud. Very very proud.

Pride comes from things a normal person won't even consider. From things even unbelievers won't consider.

I heard of a pastor who rebuked someone for calling him brother. He told the person, I'm pastor not brother. grin grin

Some christians even glory in things that are very funny. Some say so you know I can do 3 days dry fast and my face and I can still carry load? Some say if you see me praying, you will run. grin

Some say, I can memorize 500 bible verse in one week. Etc. I was once in a service where a pastor once said, some of you here haven't even seen an angel....

Favour , true favor comes from God. Be humble and God will lift us up

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by nnamdiosu(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2022
Now our teaching is getting interesting. Please follow very very carefully. You'll understand why later.

Now something that had never happened before in the land occured. LISTEN CAREFULLY, WHENEVER SOMETHING THAT HASN'T OCCURED BEFORE HAPPENS, SOMETHING SPIRITUAL IS BEHIND IT, EITHER GOOD OR BAD.

After these things King Ahasuerus promoted Haman the Agagite, the son of Hammedatha, and advanced him and set his throne above all the officials who were with him.
Esther 3:1 ESV

A man from no where, suddenly was promoted. And those of us who understand the hierarchy of promotion, you understand that promotion in organizations are by first come first serve,so there can be hierarchy and order. A private cannot be promoted about a major. That will disrupt the natural order.
However, in some cases, exceptions can be made. That's normal and accepted. But whenever that happens, something deeply powerful has advocated for that in the spiritual realm, either good or bad.

So from no where we see that this man called hamman had been promoted and sought favour from God. That's normal.

But if you read closely, you'll discover that this man had received promotion above his peers and people around him. Meaning that, an unusual favour and promotion has just occured.

Listen before any thing happens physically, it has already happened in the spiritual realm. Before something happens in the day, someone or SOME POEPLE were awake in the night. THINGS JUST DONT HAPPEN. NOPE.

A sister shared a testimony.
She was believing God for a job and so she prayed some prayers an slept. This was in the afternoon.

All of a sudden, a mighty angel of God, appeared to her. She said the face of the angel was so bright, she couldn't look to his face. And the angel had in his hand a letter of acceptance. And he gave it to her. And she woke up.

Physically, she hadn't yet received the letter, but spiritually she had recieved it.

When she woke up, she was immediately contacted and told congratulations.

Remember that most people dream of good things and after some days, it comes to pass?

Your dream life is the tv of the spiritual realm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by nnamdiosu(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2022
So back to our teaching, this man named hamman was suddenly promoted above the normal order.
But it will interest you to note that this man wasn't a moral man at all. Infact, he was a demonic and occultic man.
He had used demonic means to manipulate the king into promoting him (we will see this much later)

And all the king’s servants who were at the king’s gate bowed down and paid homage to Haman, for the king had so commanded concerning him. But Mordecai did not bow down or pay homage.

Then the king’s servants who were at the king’s gate said to Mordecai, “Why do you transgress the king’s command?” And when they spoke to him day after day and he would not listen to them, they told Haman, in order to see whether Mordecai’s words would stand, for he had told them that he was a Jew.

And when Haman saw that Mordecai did not bow down or pay homage to him, Haman was filled with fury. But he disdained to lay hands on Mordecai alone. So, as they had made known to him the people of Mordecai, Haman sought to destroy all the Jews, the people of Mordecai, throughout the whole kingdom of Ahasuerus.
Esther 3:2‭-‬6 ESV

1. This man called hamman loved attention
2. He was proud
3. He was deep minded and wicked.
4. He was a smart man , blessed with demonic wisdom.
5. He was a gentleman, who planned well in advance. (He didn't tell Mordecai anything, when he saw that Mordecai didn't bow down to him. As a big man, he could have said to Mordecai, "hey you, won't you bow to me? "
But the bible says he just kept quiet, but he was very very angry. NOT JUST ANGRY WITH THE MAN ALONE, BUT ANGRY WITH HIS GENERATION, TRIBE AND NATION.

6. THE FIRST HITLER WAS HAMMAN. HE WANTED TO DO WHAT HITLER SOUGHT TO DO MANY YEARS LATER. (SYSTEMATICALLY TERMINATE THE JEWS)

Listen if you think that because you hadn't harmed or offended a yone, no one is planning against you, you are wrong.

Thee bible says that hamman planned to destroy a whole nation, just because one man from that nation, refused to bow to him!!! Can you imagine? Just because one man didn't bow to you, another man decided to kill even children, youths, tennagers, old men, pregnant women etc.

Do you know that by reason of your tribe, someone can hate you deeply? Someone you haven't met??
So it's time to remove that notion that I'm a good person, therefore no body will harm me.

Let me explain something in this issue.
In that time of Esther, there where Jews all around the world. People who had never met hamman or harmed him in anyway. HOWEVER, HAMMAN STILL PLANNED TO KILL THEM. PEOPLE HE HAD NEVER MET BEFORE, HE WAS ALREADY ANGRY AT!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by nnamdiosu(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2022
In the first month, which is the month of Nisan, in the twelfth year of King Ahasuerus, they cast Pur (that is, they cast lots) before Haman day after day; and they cast it month after month till the twelfth month, which is the month of Adar.
Esther 3:7 ESV

The above passage shows that hamman was occultic. He went to oracle, to those who read times, to get the very best time to strike.

Listen, I said before that hamman was an occultic man. And he was very wise. He understood the spiritual precepts and doings.

Someone made him angry, so angry that he wanted to wipe out the man's linage, generation and tribe.
But he didn't go straight to do it. Lol. No.
He instead went to his idols, his wise men, his diviners to seek the best time to do it.

Do you know that while you sleep, there are many people who are consulting the best way to harm you or your family?

So you know that while hamman was casting lots, to seek the best time to attack the Jews, the Jews were sleeping. They felt we didn't harm anyone, so no one will harm us.

Hamman was a spiritual man.
He knew that the spiritual controlled the physical.

Then Haman said to King Ahasuerus, “There is a certain people scattered abroad and dispersed among the peoples in all the provinces of your kingdom.

Their laws are different from those of every other people, and they do not keep the king’s laws, so that it is not to the king’s profit to tolerate them. If it please the king, let it be decreed that they be destroyed, and I will pay 10,000 talents of silver into the hands of those who have charge of the king’s business, that they may put it into the king’s treasuries.”

So the king took his signet ring from his hand and gave it to Haman the Agagite, the son of Hammedatha, the enemy of the Jews. And the king said to Haman, “The money is given to you, the people also, to do with them as it seems good to you.”
Esther 3:8‭-‬11 ESV

1. Hamman FIRST DID SOMETHING IN THE NIGHT OR PRIVACY OF HIS HOME, BEFORE GOING TO MEET THE KING. (This action was to secure favour via the demonic means)

2. If you follow the above passage, you'll notice that the king was behaving like someone under a spell. Normally, the king calls people to come and consult for him what to do before he carries out actions. But when it got to hamman's rime, the king carried out a descion without consulting with his house of reps as before.
This shows the king was spiritually being controlled.

3. The king didn't even investigate. He didn't even ask, who are the people you want me to allow you kill. The king just agreed completely.
Like a robot.

4. The most surprising and strange act was that, the king didn't even just argue, he simply pulled out his signet ring (like his official signature) and have to hamman!!!

Let me explain the consequences of number 4. Normally when kings give approval, they stamp it with their ring. So that means that any decree that has the king signature must be obeyed.
But the king just gave it to hamman like that. Meaning that if hamman had written that, the king says give me 20 billion, it would have been done!!! So hamman got a favour that was not normal.
Imagine dangote giving you his signature and his check book at the same time.

That was how weird this case was. Very very weird. Something was really controlling the king. A higher power.

It's the same power that works in organizations, offices and nations.

It's the same reason why someone that isn't up to your qualification, gets a job meant for you. It's the same reason that in the market or shop where you sell, you are busy driving flies while your neighbor is telling customers, I'm busy either wait or go. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by nnamdiosu(m): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2022
I remember back then in school, there was a woman who sells food called MP.
She starts selling from evening.

Now, in this place,
1. Customers wash their own plate. If you don't want to wash plate, leave grin
2. If she's angry with you while you are ordering, she can fling your plate, and the person will beg and go and fetch his plate she begging her.
3. People wait nearby someone who is eating so you can immediately use his plate to eat. The customers out number the plates. grin

When a friend told me one day, she was going to buy food there. I shouted and told her that don't you know the woman uses Jazz? She told me she knows na, who doesn't know grin grin

So hamman had jazzed the king.

See, no one approaches a ruler or king empty handed when seeking something. Only ignorant people.

You aren't cursed o. It's just that someone with a higher power went to a place and used manipulation to control the head of the ace you went to.

Infact, for small money, there are rings that help to control people. You see some men marrying some women and you say , haba. How come? Manipulation.

You see some people in your organization talking to the boss as they like or doing what they like and nothing happens? Manipulation

You see some political people, saying things and doing as they want and nothing happens to them? Manipulation

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by nnamdiosu(m): 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Christians are always defensive. But thank God for his mercies, our defense is always turned to offense by God.

It was after hamman had done what he did, that the Jews started praying. And fasting.

Then Esther told them to reply to Mordecai, “Go, gather all the Jews to be found in Susa, and hold a fast on my behalf, and do not eat or drink for three days, night or day. I and my young women will also fast as you do. Then I will go to the king, though it is against the law, and if I perish, I perish.” Mordecai then went away and did everything as Esther had ordered him.
Esther 4:15‭-‬17 ESV

Let me tell you a little something about God.
You see ehn, if you read the bible, you'll see that whenever angels appear to man, they always start by saying fear not. You know why? Because they are awesome in size, splendor, beauty, wisdom and strength.
But this same angels, when they now come before God, they also tremble before and God and scream, oh God you are great. grin

That should give us a clue about how great God is. Mighty beings fear God. Lol.

God is not just wise. He created wisdom.
SO IF HE CREATED WISDOM, WHAT DID HE USE TO CREATE IT? think about that.

God wanted to save his children. But he wanted to first disgrace their enemies, then save them.

God has a great sense of humour.

You see, hamman came out from the palace and passed Mordecai again. As as usual, he didn't bow down. Hamman was mad. This rat? Won't bow down ? grin

And Haman went out that day joyful and glad of heart. But when Haman saw Mordecai in the king’s gate, that he neither rose nor trembled before him, he was filled with wrath against Mordecai.
Esther 5:9 ESV

Haman went home to complain about Mordecai to his wife and friends who were all also diabolical people.

See their advise...

Then his wife Zeresh and all his friends said to him, “Let a gallows fifty cubits high be made, and in the morning tell the king to have Mordecai hanged upon it. Then go joyfully with the king to the feast.” This idea pleased Haman, and he had the gallows made.

Esther 5:14 ESV

He accepted the plan. He couldn't wait till the appointed time to kill them Jews for Mordecai to die. The man had to just die.

Now MORDECAI WASNT AWARE OF THIS PLAN.
NO ONE KNEW. ONLY GOD.

Do you know how many people might be also plotting against you without you knowing? That's why you need to pray prevented prayers.

Prayers to tell God to scatter the plans of the enemy, whether anyone threatened you or not.

That's why it's good to wake up at night to pray, even if you are healthy and living well with a big salary.

Preventive prayers won't cause you anything.
If no one is plotting against you, good.
If someone is plotting against you, still good.
Either way, you're covered by God. Nothing spoil.

Don't take chances.

So Mordecai was supposed to die the next day.
I imagine the meeting hamman had with with people as a witchcraft meeting...in a coven.
Because you'll notice that THEY WERE TO EXECUTE THE JUDGEMENT THE NEXT MORNING.

That's how witches meet and conclude to afflict people, families, nation etc.
But they always forget one factor, one condition, one person.

GOD.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by nnamdiosu(m): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
But,
Something else was occuring when they were planning their plot against an innocent man Mordecai.

On that night the king could not sleep. And he gave orders to bring the book of memorable deeds, the chronicles, and they were read before the king. And it was found written how Mordecai had told about Bigthana and Teresh, two of the king’s eunuchs, who guarded the threshold, and who had sought to lay hands on King Ahasuerus.

And the king said, “What honor or distinction has been bestowed on Mordecai for this?” The king’s young men who attended him said, “Nothing has been done for him.”
Esther 6:1‭-‬3 ESV

Mordecai had saved the king earlier from assassin's. But no reward had been given to him, ALTHOUGH HIS GOOD DEED WAS WRITTEN DOWN.

Now, the king couldn't sleep one day, and asked that they should read the book of deeds to him. And Mordecai good dead was brought.

Listen, everything you do, good or bad is written somewhere. Especially the good.
And whenever you are in trouble, especially when you don't know, or can't fight back, it's those good deeds that fight for you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by nnamdiosu(m): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
When God wants to save you from your enemies, he loves disgracing them first.

When the devil was enticing the people to kill Jesus, he didn't know that , that was actually the plan.

When joesph brothers were selling him to Egypt, they didn't know that was actually where God wanted joesph to go to.

That problem you are facing is what God will use to lift you up.

[b]
And the king said, “Who is in the court?” Now Haman had just entered the outer court of the king’s palace to speak to the king about having Mordecai hanged on the gallows that he had prepared for him.

And the king’s young men told him, “Haman is there, standing in the court.” And the king said, “Let him come in.” So Haman came in, and the king said to him, “What should be done to the man whom the king delights to honor?” And Haman said to himself, “Whom would the king delight to honor more than me?” And Haman said to the king, “For the man whom the king delights to honor, let royal robes be brought, which the king has worn, and the horse that the king has ridden, and on whose head a royal crown is set.

And let the robes and the horse be handed over to one of the king’s most noble officials. Let them dress the man whom the king delights to honor, and let them lead him on the horse through the square of the city, proclaiming before him: ‘Thus shall it be done to the man whom the king delights to honor.’”

Then the king said to Haman, “Hurry; take the robes and the horse, as you have said, and do so to Mordecai the Jew, who sits at the king’s gate. Leave out nothing that you have mentioned.”

So Haman took the robes and the horse, and he dressed Mordecai and led him through the square of the city, proclaiming before him, “Thus shall it be done to the man whom the king delights to honor.”
[/b]
Esther 6:4‭-‬11 ESV

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I repeat, God is a God of humour.
God really has a great sense of humour.

So a man was going to meet the king to request that someone else who offended him be killed.

Instead, in less than 10 minutes, he was leading the the man who he wanted killed on horse back and praising him.

Most people don't understand this.
It's like the president, ordering dangote to drive you in a car and be shouting, leave road for him who the president likes.

Or dangote doing conductor for you and shouting that people should clear road. grin
It's even more funnier when yo realize that this was a man who he was coming for his head.

WHEN GOD WANTS TO DISGRACE YOUR ENEMIES, HE DOES IT IN A WAY THAT WILL MAKE EVEN YOUR ENEMIES WILL SHOUT NA WA O. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by nnamdiosu(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Then Mordecai returned to the king’s gate. But Haman hurried to his house, mourning and with his head covered. And Haman told his wife Zeresh and all his friends everything that had happened to him.

Then his wise men and his wife Zeresh said to him, “If Mordecai, before whom you have begun to fall, is of the Jewish people, you will not overcome him but will surely fall before him.”
Esther 6:12‭-‬13 ESV

The only good thing I love about hamman's wife and friends is that, they didn't hide the truth from him o. The told him gan gan that, uncle you don enter whahala.

SEE, LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING TWO THINGS.
1. RIGHT FROM HISTORY, THE JEWS HAVE BEEN A PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN HATED BY MANY PEOPLE. JEALOUSY, ENVY AND HATEFUL PEOPLE HAVE ENCOUNTERED THEM AND TRIED TO EXTERMINATE THEM. BUT THE JEWS ALWAYS SURVIVE THEIR ENEMIES. THEIR ENEMIES WILL ALWAYS BE DISGRACED AND KILLED.

From pharaoh of Egypt
Goliath
Herod
Hamman
Hitler
Arabian countries

The Jews will always win. It might take time, but eventually, they will always be victorious.

2. If you believe in God and serve him, spiritually, you are also a Jew or Israelite. And so your enemies will always fail.

Take that to the bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by nnamdiosu(m): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
So queen Esther had requested, (the second time), that the king attend a small private party, (banquet) for her and hamman.

Hamman had boosted the first time he was invited to it. He didn't know it was his burial ceremony food he was eating in advance grin grin

The first time he came, Esther just served food and they all went home.

But she requested for another party with the king and same hamman.

And in the party, the king asked her again, that the request you asked Me for, what is it?

And Esther cried , (trust women na, I'm sure she shouted like our Nigerian women do when they want their husband to Pity them and send them money grin grin ), she cried and told the king everything. How someone wanted to kill her and her people no just cause.

The Truth is, no one knew Esther was a Jew. Not even the king or hamman. So when she was saying all this to the king, in sure hamman was cracking chicken bone in this mouth, without knowing it was him they were reporting angry grin grin grin

Then King Ahasuerus said to Queen Esther, “Who is he, and where is he, who has dared to do this?” And Esther said, “A foe and enemy! This wicked Haman!” Then Haman was terrified before the king and the queen.
Esther 7:5‭-‬6 ESV

grin

You can then imagine his face when Esther pointed her hand to him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by nnamdiosu(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Whahala don gas.

The king was a big boy. As he heard what Esther told him, he just stood up and went to the balcony to reason. (That's how we big men do grin angry wink cool cool )

So as he went hamman decided to beg the queen for mercy.

I told you that when God wants to catch your enemies, he does it perfectly.

Now Esther the queen was on her couch.
The king had gone out.
Hamman , in a state of perpendicular uttermost fear grin grin decided to beg the queen. And you know, in that state of mind, he wasn't thinking properly.
He now decided to fall near the queen and beg her. But at that moment, as he was falling on the couch where the queen was to beg her, the king came in, AND IT LOOKED LIKE HE WANTED TO INTIMIDATE OR THREATEN THE QUEEN

(Offense no 2) grin grin

And the king arose in his wrath from the wine-drinking and went into the palace garden, but Haman stayed to beg for his life from Queen Esther, for he saw that harm was determined against him by the king.

And the king returned from the palace garden to the place where they were drinking wine, as Haman was falling on the couch where Esther was.

And the king said, “Will he even assault the queen in my presence, in my own house?” As the word left the mouth of the king, they covered Haman’s face.
Esther 7:7‭-‬8 ESV

Just let God be on your side. That's all.
Your enemies will regret. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by nnamdiosu(m): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
So the gallows meant for Mordecai ended up taking the life of hamman.

Then Harbona, one of the eunuchs in attendance on the king, said, “Moreover, the gallows that Haman has prepared for Mordecai, whose word saved the king, is standing at Haman’s house, fifty cubits high.” And the king said, “Hang him on that.” So they hanged Haman on the gallows that he had prepared for Mordecai. Then the wrath of the king abated.
Esther 7:9‭-‬10 ESV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by nnamdiosu(m): 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
On that day King Ahasuerus gave to Queen Esther the house of Haman, the enemy of the Jews. And Mordecai came before the king, for Esther had told what he was to her. And the king took off his signet ring, which he had taken from Haman, and gave it to Mordecai. And Esther set Mordecai over the house of Haman.
Esther 8:1‭-‬2 ESV

If only hamman had faced his business and left Mordecai alone.

If only your enemies too would have left you alone...because the more they disturb you, the more you pray to God.

The more you become empowered, the more things begin to work again for you.

Long story cut short, Mordecai ended up inheriting the house, properties, position and even greater honor than hamman.

The Jews were saved because the king gave another decree for their protection.

The way of God is too mysterious to be understood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by nnamdiosu(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
This is where we would draw the curtain.

But before conclusion, I'll like to say some other things.

God can't fight for you, if you don't belong to him. If you don't serve God, and your enemies come for you, who will save you?

There is still time to recover. God isn't happy about the boosting of your enemies that they've gotten you. God isn't also happy about your present predicament, but he can't do much because you haven't declared for him.

For God to fight for you, you have to be a child of God. You have to have accepted Jesus as your lord and savior.

Talk to God.
Tell him what you are going through, and how you need his help. He is near you as you are reading this. Talk to him.

Ask him to come into your life and heart.
Begin a life of prayer to him. Only prayer can save, only God can save.

Abandon your old lifestyle and friends that aren't adding to your life.

May God help you in Jesus name.
Remain blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by jiggaz(m): 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
nnamdiosu:
Hello.
By the grace of God, during quiet time, the Lord let me into the book of Esther and so may truths, wisdom, hidden mysteries were reaveled unto me, and I'll like to share them amongst everyone, regardless of your religion or spiritual inclination.

It was reveled to me that what happened in this book of Esther, is happening very much today in our nation and the world at large.
So I counsel everyone to read and be patient.

At the end of this discuss, I assured you that by Gods grace, you'll be glad you did.

This is intended to be more of an expository teaching. Questions can be asked after the whole teaching.

I'm inviting the few mentions I can remember. Please dont be angry if yours isnt here and you come upon it. I'm very sorry

Hotsswag12 ,
jubianose

Aceed

toyosi20188
jiggaz
Mekzyjoe
Madprophet
Tjayjosh
yummy76

Sit back and enjoy the journey
Alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by Tjayjosh(m): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
nnamdiosu:
This is where we would draw the curtain.

But before conclusion, I'll like to say some other things.

God can't fight for you, if you don't belong to him. If you don't serve God, and your enemies come for you, who will save you?

There is still time to recover. God isn't happy about the boosting of your enemies that they've gotten you. God isn't also happy about your present predicament, but he can't do much because you haven't declared for him.

For God to fight for you, you have to be a child of God. You have to have accepted Jesus as your lord and savior.

Talk to God.
Tell him what you are going through, and how you need his help. He is near you as you are reading this. Talk to him.

Ask him to come into your life and heart.
Begin a life of prayer to him. Only prayer can save, only God can save.

Abandon your old lifestyle and friends that aren't adding to your life.

May God help you in Jesus name.
Remain blessed.
Another wonderful piece! God bless you brother. More grace.

1 Like

Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by mekzyjoe(m): 10:21am On Aug 25, 2022
Great cheesy
Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by nnamdiosu(m): 10:53am On Aug 25, 2022
Tjayjosh:

Another wonderful piece! God bless you brother. More grace.

grin grin thanks my brother. I appreciate your constant encouragement and following. God bless you bro. How you dey??
Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by OkCornel(m): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
Nnamdiosu, excellent job on this thread.

Added something extra for the thread’s delight.

A 9 minute audiovisual overview on the book of Esther.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JydNSlufRIs

1 Like

Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by nnamdiosu(m): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
OkCornel:
Nnamdiosu, excellent job on this thread.

Added something extra for the thread’s delight.

A 9 minute audiovisual overview on the book of Esther.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JydNSlufRIs

Thanks so much brother.
I appreciate you adding this to buttress the thread. God bless you immensely. grin grin

Edit: this story makes sense. I saw things I never saw. Lol. I've even subscribed to the channel. Thanks again bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by Tjayjosh(m): 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
nnamdiosu:

grin grin thanks my brother. I appreciate your constant encouragement and following. God bless you bro. How you dey??
I dey alright my brother thanks to God. Hope you are too?

1 Like

Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by Richy4(m): 2:20am On Aug 26, 2022
OP, I got a harmless question for you based on this thread..

When the king threw the party 180day, we were told that he was drunk and his heart was merry.. hence he called his servants to get his wife to catwalk ( modern way of saying what he wanted the wife to do)
1a..Do you think what he did was right?

1b... If you have a drunk neighbour, who came back one day from a beer parlour with his drunk friends, and calls his wife to come out and walk around for his friends to see her, and the wife refused to do so, do u think the wife did the right thing refusing to do what the husband asked her to do?

2a. We were meant to understand that the virgins including Esther beautified themselves for some months before appearing before the king... Since the king was a drunk and was not religious, what do u think the ladies including Esther went to his chambers to do before they were rejected/ Esther was selected.. I know it was not to pray or speak in tongues.. what do u think?

2b..If a king should do something like that in our time, do u think the churches singing favour up and down will approve or condemn such act..

I will like to know your thoughts on it..
Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2022
Richy4:

When the king threw the party 180day, we were told that he was drunk and his heart was merry.. hence he called his servants to get his wife to catwalk ( modern way of saying what he wanted the wife to do)

1b... If you have a drunk neighbour, who came back one day from a beer parlour with his drunk friends, and calls his wife to come out and walk around for his friends to see her, and the wife refused to do so, do u think the wife did the right thing refusing to do what the husband asked her to do?

2a. We were meant to understand that the virgins including Esther beautified themselves for some months before appearing before the king... Since the king was a drunk and was not religious, what do u think the ladies including Esther went to his chambers to do before they were rejected/ Esther was selected.. I know it was not to pray or speak in tongues.. what do u think?

2b..If a king should do something like that in our time, do u think the churches singing favour up and down will approve or condemn such act..

I did not read the op's view but the heading says it's about Esther and Esther is for women, not men.

So you would be wrong to shift from Esther (woman) to the king (man) for the highest blessing a woman can get is to be married and desired by a king, Psalm 45:10- 16.
Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by nnamdiosu(m): 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Richy4:

Hello richy4,
Thanks for taking the time to read my write up. I appreciate.
I'll do my best to answer your questions.

However kindly note that my answers are my views, not necessary the best or right answers, but answers from a person also seeking answers too like you, and hopefully God will help us all understand.

I also understand that you may or may not agree with some or all of my answers. It's fine. I'm not perfect either and I may also be wrong. But in all, God will guide us to understand.

1a. No, I don't think what the king did was right. It was purely vanity, pride and a senseless act. He was acting like she was a property that he could show off. The king was a pagan king and maybe that was their style or way of doing things. I dont know.

1b Personally, I think wisdom is profitable to direct. In this example, the wife of the drink can rightly refuse to do so.

2. First of all, there is no way that says the king was drunk when calling them into his chamber for his evaluation or inspection.

Off course it was not to speak in tongues. And off course it might or might not been to have sex. That point was left out so we can't say exactly what occured.

It could be for sex or not. It could be to sing, dance, cat walk etc. What occured wasn't told to us, so it's safe not to assume, so we don't preach or teach falsehood.

2b. Frankly I can't say what the churches will say, because it will be insane for me an individual to predict what a whole church or churches will say.

Also, this occurance based on laws of the land, exposure of people and human rights movement might not even let such happen in the first place.

Also it's absurd to think any king would want to do something like this and I believe even if one should, whether pagan, christian or Muslim, everyone would speak against it.
It's not an issue about churches. It's a human. Thing not a religious thing.

Thanks
Re: A Discuss Into The Book Of Esther. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
nnamdiosu:

Hello richy4,
Thanks for taking the time to read my write up. I appreciate.
I'll do my best to answer your questions.

However kindly note that my answers are my views, not necessary the best or right answers, but answers from a person also seeking answers too like you, and hopefully God will help us all understand.

I also understand that you may or may not agree with some or all of my answers. It's fine. I'm not perfect either and I may also be wrong. But in all, God will guide us to understand.

1a. No, I don't think what the king did was right. It was purely vanity, pride and a senseless act. He was acting like she was a property that he could show off. The king was a pagan king and maybe that was their style or way of doing things. I dont know.

1b Personally, I think wisdom is profitable to direct. In this example, the wife of the drink can rightly refuse to do so.

2. First of all, there is no way that says the king was drunk when calling them into his chamber for his evaluation or inspection.

Off course it was not to speak in tongues. And off course it might or might not been to have sex. That point was left out so we can't say exactly what occured.

It could be for sex or not. It could be to sing, dance, cat walk etc. What occured wasn't told to us, so it's safe not to assume, so we don't preach or teach falsehood.

2b. Frankly I can't say what the churches will say, because it will be insane for me an individual to predict what a whole church or churches will say.

Also, this occurance based on laws of the land, exposure of people and human rights movement might not even let such happen in the first place.

Also it's absurd to think any king would want to do something like this and I believe even if one should, whether pagan, christian or Muslim, everyone would speak against it.
It's not an issue about churches. It's a human. Thing not a religious thing.

Thanks

Maybe if you read Psalm 45, you would understand Esther more.

(1) (Reply)

Any Jehovah Witness In The House? / Are You Afflicted Or Facing Any Form Of Affliction? / Online Nigerian Bookstore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.