Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Airtel Is Fraudulent: They've Started Stealing My Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Is Fraudulent: They've Started Stealing My Data (1064 Views)

Airtel Is Frustrating Nigerians With NIN Linkage. / My Airtel Is Killing My Mtn, Please Help / Data Is Life.. Airtel Is Da Bomb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Is Fraudulent: They've Started Stealing My Data by gracealonev: 8:20am On Aug 24, 2022
I have been buying Airtel Data - N5,000 for 20+20 GB. I have been having rollover after 1 month, bit it changed somehow when I began an online course.
I was awake early Monday morning and I decided to check my balance. Airtel showed about 16 GB and I checked 2 other times to be really sure and I hot same response.
I had personal matters to attend to on Monday and yesterday. I only joined a WhatsApp group for 1 hour and checked Facebook without connecting my laptop so much.
I wanted to resume my course yesterday, only for Airtel to send me notification that I have 500 Mb left!
I'm still baffled on how Airtel removed 15Gb from my account.

Never trust Asian business men.
They started with me many years ago. Airtel would just send me SMS that I have subscribed for a N300 VAS without my knowledge. But I always got my airtime back with extra because I responded to every attempt from Airtel to defraud me with complaint email to the Consumer Protection Council which acted on every single request.

Folks, please I need recommendation of credible ISPs that I can buy data from and I won't mind the initial costs.
Thanks.

Re: Airtel Is Fraudulent: They've Started Stealing My Data by ceaser: 9:52am On Aug 24, 2022
MTN is frustrating my life and business too. They scam with the data such that I somewhat have the impression that their data no matter the amount subscribed for is programmed to stop working by 3 weeks instead of the 4 weeks/one month it should work for.

Please who can help unlock the MTN modem? I need to use Globacom SIM on it.
Re: Airtel Is Fraudulent: They've Started Stealing My Data by Fremlin: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2022
I Thought it was just me, I use nothing less than 2gb on Airtel every 12 Hours
Re: Airtel Is Fraudulent: They've Started Stealing My Data by Honchoslim16(m): 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
Airtel is also after my Life cry
Re: Airtel Is Fraudulent: They've Started Stealing My Data by gracealonev: 6:39am On Sep 12, 2022
Honchoslim16:
Airtel is also after my Life cry

What I intend to do is port my SIM to Glo, though I have had a very bad experience with them as well. I've had to throw their expensive modems away on 2 occasions due to their pedestrian performance.
Sincerely, there is no excellent network among our GSM operators.
Re: Airtel Is Fraudulent: They've Started Stealing My Data by Blakboipawa: 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
Forget the bad on glo network being slow…..glo is actually the best isp in this country

Data plans are cheaper than the competition

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 6260:pls Help / Nokia 7710 For Sale! / Download Mp3,mp4 And Other Application To Your Mobile Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.