Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,713 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Motivate Yourself As A Man - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Motivate Yourself As A Man (140 Views)

Guys Please Motivate Me, I Feel So Clueless On how to increase my CGPA / 50 Inspirational Quotes To Motivate You / 11 Steps To Motivate Yourself..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motivate Yourself As A Man by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2022
Look If You As A Man Cannot Stand Up And Get To Work You Are Finished.

There is joy and happiness in a man when he is making provision

Stop waiting for a motivational speakers to tell you that you should keep trying,

Let me give you my biggest motivation, why I strive for more.

Anytime you feel that you are done trying,

Check your account balance, check your current status, then check if this you account balance or status can sustain you and your family.

This should be able to motivate you

Being able to provide for your love ones is a joy like no other.

I Am Festus, I discuss topic's on self development, Sales and Business

It you enjoy this little write up, you will enjoy even more on my WhatsApp.

Reach me on Whatsapp
Re: Motivate Yourself As A Man by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 24, 2022
WhatsApp Me For Similar Content Like This:::: 09016890059

(1) (Reply)

Fadlu App / Day 1 Of The 30 Days Ican Study Challenge / Yabatech Partime For Still On Sale Closes End Of September.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.