Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Shocking news why 200+ Nigerians left their jobs for this business model. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Shocking news why 200+ Nigerians left their jobs for this business model. (539 Views)

Your employees don’t hate their jobs, they don’t just like you / Coronavirus: 4 In 10 Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In April - NBS / Nine Things Nigerian Bankers Hate About Their Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking news why 200+ Nigerians left their jobs for this business model. by Samuelemediong6(m): 8:50am On Aug 24, 2022
EXPOSED !!!! Finally revealed How 200+ Nigerians Resigning from their jobs forever using this business model.

In the next 5 minutes of reading , I will show you the same online business model that helped me and 230+ Nigerians resign from our jobs and earning as much as 100k to 230k weekly working 2 hours daily with my smartphone and staying indoors.

Even if you have a job that pays well , I'm sure that an extra 100k ,200k weekly is something you can't overlook .

It can pay that extra Enjoyment life you have always wanted to do,

It can buy you a car or a house in 6 months , provided you do as your taught.

I need the first 25 persons between now and 8:30 pm for the class once it's 9pm it's closed check my signature section to give me a DM

Pls note , this is not a Ponzi scheme or refer and earn or any form of MMM if you come with such mindset I advice you to stop reading and leave this post alone

Hello , my name is Samuel Emediong Peter , I don't have a job in this poor Nigerian Economy ….

Yes it's my fault I resigned from the last one I had .

Some would pity me , well don't because I now make 5x my salary weekly from the comfort of my parlor couches doing very simple things that a primary school pupil would do .

Before we get to how I got to starting my 100k per week online business from nothing , let me tell you a personal story about myself.

Last year December 2021 when ASUU Decided their yearly festival ( Strike), the students were left in the mud . By January 2022 ,I got a job as a secondary School Teacher Earning 25k monthly…..

You don't want to know the stress and Agony of Teaching 6 classes JS1- SS3 Maths, Computer ,Basic science, Chemistry, Biology,Physics and Geography For a single person to handle for a pay of 25k monthly.

Well that was a stressful 2nd term session.
By March holiday, I came across Something beyond my wildest imagination….

(Before Now to me an ignorant Nigerian who was to be made to believe that every online business was a SCAM preach on from now till tomorrow I was as stubborn as Anything but it didn't help.

Well finally after making the decision to end the Stressful job once and for all…..

I decided to join the training. After 2 hours of learning and a week of practice and implementation, I hit 75k in 10 days. Well I could help the tears trickling down my cheeks …….

My greatest regret was never to start earlier.

Screenshots of my payments are below the post

At last Freedom , no more employment as a Staff , I was my own boss …..

By June (3rd term resumption) I filed my resignation letter, leaving behind the burden of the past to face a future of financial freedom…

I need the first 25 persons between now and 8:30 pm for the class once it's 9pm it's closed check my signature section to give me a DM

I know , that you are in this type of situation or worse and you want help ,

but good news…..

this business model called 48-Hour FIGAS is
Here to liberate you.

Now, what's 48-Hour FIGAS ??

48-Hour FIGAS Stands for (48-Hour Fast Income Generating Automated system)

Now some will wonder if truly I did make this much money as i claimed why tell everyone.

Yea , wouldn't that be very selfish of you to know what can change the lives Millions of Nigerians financially and you hoard it to yourself , it's wickedness……

So I don't want to battle with my conscience on why I held back this information……

That's why I am telling it out for FREE.

Now if you're interested in learning this business model listen up…..

I am hosting a FREE WEBINAR every Tuesdays Whatsapp by 9pm , come prepared, invite your friends and family.

But the class is not for everyone it's for serious minded and Action takers …..

Plus we need 25 persons

Here's what you will be expecting.

After the Webinars the first 5 persons of attendance wins a Gift worth N5000

Get access to my 48-hour start-up blueprint for Free after the training, in this blueprint, 90% of the work has been done for you, just fill in the blank

Life Time consultation and Mentorship after the training for FREE

If you're interested , check my signature section and reserve a space for yourself..

Class starts by 9pm , I need 25 persons only to join the new batch.
Class kicks off sharp 9pm and Group is closed for further entry.

See you in class.

1 Like

Re: Shocking news why 200+ Nigerians left their jobs for this business model. by Samuelemediong6(m): 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
Look at our previous class .....

See our students testimonials,

You don't want to miss 48-hour FIGAS .....

Next batch training comes up on Saturday

15 persons needed .

Slots closed when 15 participants are complete.....

Book your spot now....

Send me a DM on Whatsapp Using the number below this post .
Re: Shocking news why 200+ Nigerians left their jobs for this business model. by Samuelemediong6(m): 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
3 slots taken ,

12 slots .
Re: Shocking news why 200+ Nigerians left their jobs for this business model. by Samuelemediong6(m): 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
1 more slot taken 11 left ......

You still have a chance to join now...

Once it's completed the class closes....

Re: Shocking news why 200+ Nigerians left their jobs for this business model. by DamilolaFinbers(f): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Are there any more slots left?
Re: Shocking news why 200+ Nigerians left their jobs for this business model. by Samuelemediong6(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
DamilolaFinbers:
Are there any more slots left?

Yea .....just 11 if you book yours , it's 10 that will be left.
Re: Shocking news why 200+ Nigerians left their jobs for this business model. by Samuelemediong6(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
1 more slot taken.

9 left ....

You still have a chance to join now .....once spot is taken class kicks off.

Re: Shocking news why 200+ Nigerians left their jobs for this business model. by Samuelemediong6(m): 10:12am On Aug 26, 2022
6 slots taken 3 left.....

You still have the chance to join now....

Opportunity closes once the slots are filled

Re: Shocking news why 200+ Nigerians left their jobs for this business model. by Samuelemediong6(m): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Key into this opportunity,

3 slots left , class kicks off once it's completely taken .....
Re: Shocking news why 200+ Nigerians left their jobs for this business model. by Samuelemediong6(m): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
1 slot taken 2 left.
Re: Shocking news why 200+ Nigerians left their jobs for this business model. by habeebobalola(m): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
Owkkk am in 08066082338
Re: Shocking news why 200+ Nigerians left their jobs for this business model. by Samuelemediong6(m): 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
1 slot left ,

Join the class now.
Re: Shocking news why 200+ Nigerians left their jobs for this business model. by Samuelemediong6(m): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2022
Last class was epic.

If you missed last class, or didn't see this post earlier.....

We are hosting another batch training of 30 persons .....

You still have a chance to join class, send me a DM to this my personal Whatsapp number to be added to the class.

+234-09023466459
Re: Shocking news why 200+ Nigerians left their jobs for this business model. by Samuelemediong6(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
If you're interested

Send a DM to my personal Whatsapp number
+234-09023466459

To be added to the class
Re: Shocking news why 200+ Nigerians left their jobs for this business model. by Samuelemediong6(m): 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
ou still have a chance to join the class...
Send a DM to added to the class...

12 slots taken already, only 18 left....

Send a DM to the Whatsapp number to be added to the class
+234-09023466459

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Training / Study In Europe And Apply For Admissions Yourself / Get Paid While @ Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.