Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB (16393 Views)

Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? / VAT: South West States Plan Joint Action, Other States Give Update / Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by ElexObi1: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2022
See Buhari and logic oh
Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by Abohlove: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2022
Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by Abohlove: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2022
ElexObi1:
See Buhari and logic oh

The election must hold
Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by Musauzor(m): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2022
The killings going on in the country that your Party APC is sponsoring and which your government does not want to do anything about it will soon get to your doorstep. A bunch of clueless, incompetent, bloodsucking power mongers.
Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by SmartPolician: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2022
I stumbled into this and thought I should save it here

Focus on facts.
1.. Peter Obi built ANSU Teaching hospital Awka.
2. Peter Obi built ANSU Igbariam campus.
3. Peter Obi built Head bridge to Umunya 10 lanes
4. Peter Obi built Agulu Lake hotel
6. Peter Obi paid off 32b gratuities owed since millitary era.
7. Peter Obi built Nkpor fly over.
8. Peter Obi built Obosi Flyover (Julius Berger is using it for their by pass now)
10. Peter Obi bought over 20000 vehicles from Innoson and paid cash. He gave the vehicles to secondary schools, traditional rulers and vigilante groups.
11. Peter Obi dualized Zik Avenue to Agu-Awka with RCC.
12. Peter Obi installed the first public dialysis machine in Anambra state at general hospital Onitsha.
13. Peter Obi built Nigeria Stock Exchange at Onitsha
14. Peter Obi procured over 1m computers for all secondary schools in ANS.
15. Peter Obi gave any first class graduate from Anambra state 1m naira
16. Peter Obi paid anybody from Anambra above 80 years vof age 10k till he left office.
17. Peter Obi built over 800 km of rural and urban roads including Aguleri to Adani Enugu road .
18. Peter Obi rehabilted and gave all secondary schools in Anambra a giant 50kva generator still in use till today.
19. He gave all Mission secondary schools 100m naira as grant.
20. Peter Obi attracted SAB Miller Brewery to Onitsha. This Brewery is giving Nigeria Brewery a run for their money till date with Hero and other brands in of beer.
21. Peter Obi left over 75b naira in state coffers while handing over to his successor in March 2014.
22. Peter Obi built the first Anambra state Secratariat named after Jerome Udorji in Awka.
23. Peter Obi bought over 10 Armoured Personnel Carriers for security agencies in ANS.
24. Peter Obi was impeached and removed from office illegally twice yet he was able to achieve all these and much more. Go to Anambra and verify if all these facts does not exist. If you are not tired of suffering under bad and poor leadership in Nigeria, then continue to fight him.

By Ejekwu Noble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by damiloladuke: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2022
Kwipay:
Who has upper hand in the North west, is it Atiku ?

Meanwhile, we sell PayPal funds for 550/$. www.kwitok.com/paypal

sTEER CLEAR OF THIS THEIF, HE IS A NOTORIOUS SCAMMER
Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by CheapHomes1: 11:30am On Aug 24, 2022
kushma:
Have thought about this too especially due to insecurity in those regions, people might be scared to go and vote in other avoid causalities due to bandits and etc. But for me I want everyone to vote and participate in this electoral process so as to achieve god governance.

Bokoharam was worse in 2015 and Jonathan was able to decimate them and provided an environment conducive and sage for voting. If they want to make the north free of bandits, they can do it today today
Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by macrodata(m): 11:33am On Aug 24, 2022
vabok:
Good news for the OBIdients grin
This is not good news. The region will not be excluded from General Elections. They simply want to use the region as checkmate to whoever defeats the ruling party.

If LP or PDP wins, they will declare peace & massively rig the region to counter opposition's leading votes. Think like a politiian.
Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by Myfavourite: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2022
Rigging is clocking watch out!!!
Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by toneroforever(m): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2022
Princebest:
If that is anything to truly go by hmmm. APC rely heavily on the votes from the Northern States to win this election, so that already spells doom for them. Anyone got that?

Abeg, nobody should quote me carelessly, I talk my own, talk your own and pass jeje kiss

The northern power brokers want to Bleep Tinubu up for humilating PMB during his Emilokan speech. So if PO gets enough votes,say : 60% from Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Nasarawa,FCT. 28% from NE...85% from SE, 75% from SS, 25-30% from SW then forget it, it's game over.
Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by toneroforever(m): 11:45am On Aug 24, 2022
FalseProphet1:
This news alone has buried tinubu's political ambition.

This I have seen.

U've seen well, prophet

1 Like

Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by IbileIfe: 11:47am On Aug 24, 2022
Corrupt and incompetent state governors addicted to the misappropriations of the revenue allocations for security.
Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by IbileIfe: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2022
toneroforever:

U've seen well, prophet
The prophet lied. grin

Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by aAK1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Good news
Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by Toosure70: 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
So senate president can take over Abi?
Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by toneroforever(m): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
macrodata:
This is not good news. The region will not be excluded from General Elections. They simply want to use the region as checkmate to whoever defeats the ruling party.

If LP or PDP wins, they will declare peace & massively rig the region to counter opposition's leading votes. Think like a politiian.

That rubbish won't work. Nigerians will never let APC win cos their only hope of winning is by rigging. That's a recipe for disaster.
Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by OMAP1(m): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by galaxy2020(m): 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
We hope is not a ploy to rig the election?
Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by wallarwallar(m): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
strangest:
The truth is that when Tinubu ordered that Lekki Massacre, there was no igbo bullet, no Hausa bullet and no Yoruba Muslim or Christian bullet.. he was only trying to protect his tollgate business typical of drug dealers, they are always ready to kill to protect their money...

You are so stupid so a civilian will order a country military. Do u pass thru school at all
Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by strangest(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
wallarwallar:

You are so stupid so a civilian will order a country military. Do u pass thru school at all

Mr wise man... The only thing that hurts is the truth... I wish you well
Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by CasNova(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Elections must hold. It will destabilize the polity if it does not.
Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by tnerro1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
But Festus say na lie , say no insecurity. So who is lying, Festus or the governors
Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by manmade(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Princebest:
If that is anything to truly go by hmmm. APC rely heavily on the votes from the Northern States to win this election, so that already spells doom for them. Anyone got that?

Abeg, nobody should quote me carelessly, I talk my own, talk your own and pass jeje kiss
. You are not getting the gist ,this is how Govt policies formulators test the dept of water to see the reaction of the populace before taking an action on a subject matter, they are invariably trying to consider whether the election should be postpone from the date earlier scheduled due to the insecurity in the above mentioned states then they are also toying with the idea of what could be done to pacify the Christian community on the issue of Muslim Muslim ticket, in days to come don't be surprised when the INEC continue voters registration (which have already been stopped) because of one flimsy excuse and the date for the election i will be rescheduled to a lster date.
Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by Abujason: 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Very good!

Those who bring ants infected firewood to their homes should not complain when lizards come for a buffett.

Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by Biletaste(m): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
From early retirement of workers to regime elongation plot. Hunger is not stupidity.
Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by Princebest(m): 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
manmade:
. You are not getting the gist ,this is how Govt policies formulators test the dept of water to see the reaction of the populace before taking an action on a subject matter, they are invariably trying to consider whether the election should be postpone from the date earlier scheduled due to the insecurity in the above mentioned states then they are also toying with the idea of what could be done to pacify the Christian community on the issue of Muslim Muslim ticket, in days to come don't be surprised when the INEC continue voters registration (which have already been stopped) because of one flimsy excuse and the date for the election i will be rescheduled to a lster date.

Well, nothing surprises me anymore as far as this country is concerned.

On the extension of voter's registration, I totally agree with you.
Like today, I checked their website and I was surprised to see an option that says " click to register new". That is, the online registration is till on....
Re: Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB by macrodata(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
toneroforever:

That rubbish won't work. Nigerians will never let APC win cos their only hope of winning is by rigging. That's a recipe for disaster.
that is why the 7 NW states is being prepped to skip the general elections till after they see the outcome of the elections.

It will hold but maybe not together with the rest of the country. That's just what I perceived to be their plan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘How Fubara, Wike Reached Truce’ - Rivers Lawmaker, Enemi George / FG Committed To Winning Boko Haram War By December 31 – Lai Mohammed / 102 Elected Senators, 338 Reps Get Certificates Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.