Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa (34441 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) / FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office / Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by rusher14: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What have these folks got to do with my comment? The man that died in SA, is he one of the people you mentioned?

What is it you say you differed on?

He is an entrepreneur .

So, yes he is amongst those i spoke about.
Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by CheapHomes1: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2022
rusher14:

He is an entrepreneur .

So, yes he is amongst those i spoke about.

Maybe you missed this:

"Most members of the Anambra State House of Assembly have been in South Africa on holiday for close to a month, since the Assembly went on recess."

Are they all entrepreneurs in the state house of assembly?

The woman selling akara is an entrepreneur. The POS operator by the road side is an entrepreneur. That means they can go to south Africa. Anybody can be an entrepreneur. How does that prove that nigeria isn't broke?

Was the late lawmaker doing his entrepreneur work alongside his legislative work.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by bewla(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2022
Nawteemaxie:
South African ladies are only for the strong.

Do with this information what you will. angry
Now this a young able body

If you no you no

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by colestephan86: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2022
post=116007480:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/24/anambra-lawmaker-slumps-dies-in-safrica/
Hmm, better tell the truth, u sure say no be coke him carry
Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:13am On Aug 24, 2022
post=116007940:

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod And Seun
Lucifer, come and see this this one oh! Punish all of them for me

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by rusher14: 10:14am On Aug 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:

The woman selling akara is an entrepreneur. The POS operator by the road side is an entrepreneur. Anybody can be an entrepreneur. How does that prove that nigeria isn't broke?

Nigeria is broke.

A country of 200 million people having a GDP of 430 billion dollars is broke.

Per capita income in Nigeria is somewhere between 2k and 5k dollars.

I dont know what further indices you might be interested in but Nigeria is broke.

Even if you distributed how much we generated equitably amongst all citizens, it will be a bunch of broke individuals.

A pharmacist running s disgnostic centre who is also a legislator shoulfd not and cannot fall into this category.

If you wish to argue for argument sake, i wouldnt respond to you.

Time wasters abound.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by DevilSignature: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2022
Baba don go do harder harder

E don happen to me before na only God save me that day

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by CheapHomes1: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2022
rusher14:

Nigeria is broke.

A country of 200 million people having a GDP of 430 billion dollars is broke.

Per capita income in Nigeria is somewhere between 2k and 5k dollars.

I dont know what further indices you might be interested in but Nigeria is broke.

Even if you distributed how much we generated equitably amongst all citizens, it will be a bunch of broke individuals.

A pharmacist running s disgnostic centre who is also a legislator shoulfd not and cannot fall into this category.

If you wish to argue for argument sake, i wouldnt respond to you.

Time wasters abound.

How does a legislator who owns a chemist prove that nigeria is broke?

How does GDP prove that nigeria is broke?

Akara woman and pos operator are entrepreneurs. Does that now mean they can go to south Africa?

The story said "Most members of the Anambra State House of Assembly have been in South Africa on holiday for close to a month, since the Assembly went on recess."

Does that now mean all the legislators are entrepreneurs?
Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by Oceanjagaban: 10:27am On Aug 24, 2022
Lol
Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by phemmyutd(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2022
Rest in Peace.

When we told your borthers that been young is not a certificate to long life, they keep insulting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by rusher14: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2022
phemmyutd:
Rest in Peace.

When we told your borthers that been young is not a certificate to long life, they keep insulting

Probably was amongst those calling Tinubu shaky shaky.

Won't surprise me one bit.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by Rebirth212: 10:32am On Aug 24, 2022
This bad news is proudly sponsored by he's village people........

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2022
Only certain Lions can deal with fully matured buffalos in South Africa.

This comment is not about Lions and Buffalos...
Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by playpaz: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2022
How many Lawmakers have died under Soludo Admin. Ewekwa ka odizi
Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by countryman13: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2022
post=116007480:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/24/anambra-lawmaker-slumps-dies-in-safrica/
Instead of looking for a local ranch or bush bar here in a Nigeria to do the holidaying, na so so waka waka dem go dey waka wt tax payers money. What's he looking for in SA that's not here. After all, dem no get bandits but dem full every corner here. Well,e don answer the inevitable call.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by Geenosko: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2022
SA puss.y too good angry
Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by Geenosko: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2022
kress2m1:
Only certain Lions can deal with fully matured buffalos in South Africa.

This comment is not about Lions and Buffalos...

If you know, you know grin
Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by jrusky(m): 10:57am On Aug 24, 2022
I don't line hearing death death all the time.

RIP bro may God be the comforter of your family.
Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by MartinsD12(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2022
post=116007480:

Slumps in a south African hotel where he is holidaying digging holes all those big booty south African oloshos na over enjoyment kill am , one thing must kill a man , lawmaker left Anambra went all the way to south Africa to enjoy there . Terrible though.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by georgeakins: 11:11am On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=TinubuThief post=116007872] sad
Him wan go flex our stolen money abroad God come catch am and na so God go punish Tilumbu buhari for
Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by georgeakins: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2022
maureensylvia:
Rest on

Could be Low BP

Yea, or low blood sugar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by SisterFire(f): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2022
Oh nnamdi inwugo he was my classmate in unizik
Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by rusher14: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2022
countryman13:

Instead of looking for a local ranch or bush bar here in a Nigeria to do the holidaying, na so so waka waka dem go dey waka wt tax payers money. What's he looking for in SA that's not here. After all, dem no get bandits but dem full every corner here. Well,e don answer the inevitable call.

Your post makes no sense.

People should be allowed to holiday wherever they deem fit.

He doesn’t appear to have been poor before joing the state assembly and shouldn't act poor simply because he's a legislator.
Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by rusher14: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2022
SisterFire:
Oh nnamdi inwugo he was my classmate in unizik

So he studied Pharmacy in US after leaving Unizik?
Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by countryman13: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=rusher14 post=116010920]

Your post makes no sense.
Yours is as good as mine!
Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by SisterFire(f): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2022
rusher14:

So he studied Pharmacy in US after leaving Unizik?
...yes my dear, but he dropped out from Unizik
Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by lereinter(m): 11:29am On Aug 24, 2022
US trained pharmacist, house of assembly member

Nigerian politics is too lucrative something drastic should be done
Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by lereinter(m): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2022
rusher14:

Probably was amongst those calling Tinubu shaky shaky.

Won't surprise me one bit.

Is tinubu not shaking, if you don't want to people to comment about the obvious he should live a private life
Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by rusher14: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2022
lereinter:

Is tinubu not shaking, if you don't want to people to comment about the obvious he should live a private life

No problem.

Fact remains, some people mocking him would DIE before him.
Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by lereinter(m): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2022
rusher14:

No problem.

Fact remains, some people mocking him would DIE before him.

Everyone is going to die
Re: Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa by rusher14: 11:47am On Aug 24, 2022
lereinter:

Everyone is going to die

At least we are sure Okafor died before Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos / "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man / Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.