Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Your Newly Wedded Wife Is A Hemophrodite: How Would You React To This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Newly Wedded Wife Is A Hemophrodite: How Would You React To This (998 Views)

My Newly Wedded Wife / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Newly Wedded Wife Is A Hemophrodite: How Would You React To This by Classickj(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2022
Hemophrodite is the condition of having both male and female reproductive organs.
eg ( A man born with either a b**b or VG)
( A Woman born with either a Gbola or Chest )

Famous people who are hemophrodite
Caster Semenya
Sara Kelly Keenan

Guys would you divorce her or stay with her

Re: Your Newly Wedded Wife Is A Hemophrodite: How Would You React To This by Natbrowny: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2022
No sex b4 marriage things.

Even if i gree no sex b4 marriage. I must see ur unclothedness inside out.

Iffa hear

1 Like

Re: Your Newly Wedded Wife Is A Hemophrodite: How Would You React To This by fman(m): 10:44am On Aug 24, 2022
You don buy market!!!
Foolish simp.
You no taste before buying.
Now see what u got.
If u had seen her nudity before marriage, this your story for no happen to you.
But your type no dey touch woman till marriage
Re: Your Newly Wedded Wife Is A Hemophrodite: How Would You React To This by superCleanworks(m): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2022
you better stick with him/her/shim because if that aspect was so important to you then you would have checked the goods before taking it off the shelf and out of the store and into your house. NO REFUND/RETURN AFTER PURCHASE. grin
Re: Your Newly Wedded Wife Is A Hemophrodite: How Would You React To This by Classickj(m): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2022
superCleanworks:
you better stick with him/her/shim because if that aspect was so important to you then you would have checked the goods before taking it off the shelf and out of the store and into your house. NO REFUND/RETURN AFTER PURCHASE. grin

So you will stay with her/him/shim cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Newly Wedded Wife Is A Hemophrodite: How Would You React To This by slickbak(m): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2022
I hope simps can see this.

Price monkey on top tree.

1 Like

Re: Your Newly Wedded Wife Is A Hemophrodite: How Would You React To This by superCleanworks(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2022
Classickj:

So you will stay with her/him/shim cheesy cheesy

Amebo. read well before you ask questions like a brainless duck.
there is another option of checking the goods before buying.
why didn't you ask me that? abi you dey find gist?
Re: Your Newly Wedded Wife Is A Hemophrodite: How Would You React To This by Classickj(m): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2022
superCleanworks:

Amebo. read well before you ask questions like a brainless duck.
there is another option of checking the goods before buying.
why didn't you ask me that? abi you dey find gist?
And you are what a senseless animal angry angry

Can't you pass info without insult dumbo
Re: Your Newly Wedded Wife Is A Hemophrodite: How Would You React To This by superCleanworks(m): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2022
Classickj:

And you are what a senseless animal angry angry

Can't you pass info without insult dumbo

take your pain and die.
quit asking stuuuuuupid questions
Re: Your Newly Wedded Wife Is A Hemophrodite: How Would You React To This by Classickj(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2022
superCleanworks:

take your pain and die.
quit asking stuuuuuupid questions
I pity your life
Continue to be the dumbo you are
Re: Your Newly Wedded Wife Is A Hemophrodite: How Would You React To This by superCleanworks(m): 11:41am On Aug 24, 2022
Classickj:

I pity your life
Continue to be the dumbo you are

pity? why are you so pained over what you started? grin
you are the one asking brainless questions and yet talking about being a dumbo. what an irony.
you better save your pity for yourself.
Re: Your Newly Wedded Wife Is A Hemophrodite: How Would You React To This by xteve(m): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Can't her dick be operated and taken out? Just asking.
Re: Your Newly Wedded Wife Is A Hemophrodite: How Would You React To This by UptownVibes(m): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
Your childhood friend.. Played you local till you eventually married him,sorry I wanted to say her.

Oga carry your cross o,as you no get sense.
Re: Your Newly Wedded Wife Is A Hemophrodite: How Would You React To This by Classickj(m): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
xteve:
Can't her dick be operated and taken out? Just asking.
It can but not sure if the operation can take place in Nigeria
Re: Your Newly Wedded Wife Is A Hemophrodite: How Would You React To This by vizman4i(m): 8:58am On Mar 10, 2023
I no fit drive car we no get tire...
Wetin be marry You, you no con get Toto wetin I want use rest na... I don't like what I hate😁😁😁😁

(1) (Reply)

63-year-old Nigerian Pastor Marries 17-year-old Choir Member (video) / . / A Family Of 4 Dies Of Generator Fumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.