Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties (8291 Views)

Votes From ‘atiku’s Server’ Excludes Other Parties / How APC And Other Parties Stand In Bauchi State After the 2019 Polls / APC, Other Parties Get Zero Vote Inekweremadu’s Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by Blazebond(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin angry grin grin grin grin small yansh dey shake ooooo small yansh dey shake ooooooo hahahahahahahahaha.
Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by Durabest: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
This is exactly Why Nigeria needs peter Obi!

Nigerians wake up! We may never see a candidate like Obi again. This is the best Chance we have now to remove these ancestors and get Nigeria working again!!!

Together we can get it right this time around. Let's not miss this opportunity. Let's Vote massively for Vote labour party, vote for peter Obi
you have sold your mind to evil.obi will fail shamefully.

1 Like

Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by Moh247: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
atinga1:
Propaganda club of Tinubu media.
Spare this propaganda for market women. We already know better than you do, so quit already.

APGA is releasing press statement and you are worried about Tinubu that doesn't know your 5% vote exist

3 Likes

Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by dreu2fine(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by atinga1: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:

APGA is releasing press statement and you are worried about Tinubu that doesn't know your 5% vote exist
Hahahaha! Reuters network seem to disagree.
The buzz is just starting. Wait for campaigns to start. We'll throw your propaganda to the mud.

1 Like

Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by Allisgud: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
I don laff taya,see as apga member dey jump from window enter obidient nite bus
Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by jrusky(m): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
I said it APGA will never ceded their votes for any candidate than their own candidate but one confused ewu Gambia said APGA has no presidential aspirant everything is Obi alone.

Show your face now and tell APGA a bluff?
Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by allicare: 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Aderewah:
Lol. The obidense movement will die a natural death in February

You are wrong my friend, Obidense will not die but will metamorphosis to their formal identity: IPOB & UGM and start their carnage and noise again

2 Likes

Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

APGA should better make this loud enough before they suffer what AD suffered in the hands of PDP in 2003 until Asiwaju Tinubu ingeniously stopped PDP.

All APGA candidates will lose votes to the mushroom party lp yet PDP votes will remain intact since most of the elected representatives of PDP are returning.

I just hope APGA can still recover the lost ground. Imagine Mr Alex Otti now using APGA structure in lp! APGA is being naive o.

In fact, APGA is being cannibalized by an appendage of PDP while they watch and sit idly. APC and PDP have defended their political turfs and even expanding and encroaching on each others turfs like PDP winning Osun and Asiwaju meeting with PDP Governors in UK to work out their alliance with APC, yet APGA dey siddon look a mushroom lp that can't even win election cannibalize APGA. Is APGA well at all?

check my signature for freebies!

Even abaribe will win with apga and vote for LP
Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by Eriokanmi: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
vicdom:

My elder brother who currently holds APGA ticket for Njikoka constituency in Anambra is the one even carrying obi matter for head. He knows the implications of campaigning against Obi in Anambra, because people will revolt against him and he won't even see any votes for him self come next year. Don't worry folks, Obi will clear Anambra convincingly, this I can assure you.
L'obatan grin
Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by goodheart01: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Zombidiots over to you guys

Shut up!! Peter Obi never made such a comment. Stop this online foolishness
Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by Zeezenho: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

APGA should better make this loud enough before they suffer what AD suffered in the hands of PDP in 2003 until Asiwaju Tinubu ingeniously stopped PDP.

All APGA candidates will lose votes to the mushroom party lp yet PDP votes will remain intact since most of the elected representatives of PDP are returning.

I just hope APGA can still recover the lost ground. Imagine Mr Alex Otti now using APGA structure in lp! APGA is being naive o.

In fact, APGA is being cannibalized by an appendage of PDP while they watch and sit idly. APC and PDP have defended their political turfs and even expanding and encroaching on each others turfs like PDP winning Osun and Asiwaju meeting with PDP Governors in UK to work out their alliance with APC, yet APGA dey siddon look a mushroom lp that can't even win election cannibalize APGA. Is APGA well at all?

See agbado urchins advice.thank you sir we don hear.
Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by Ferdinandu(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
APGA una better go and know how to realign una campaign with Obi’s campaign because any campaign against Obi in Anambra state is a sin punishable by loosing any electable relevance in Anambra state.
Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by BluntCrazeMan: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
ghettokid1:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/24/peter-obi-apga-warns-members-against-campaigning-for-other-parties/
l
Is it only Peter Obi..??
Both Tinubu and Atiku APGA Supporters should face the same Music
Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by Victoxy(m): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

LMAO so now it is APGA?. APGA isn't IPOB you mean?.
I thought you said obi isn't a threat,now you are trying to divide the Eastern votes because they have successfully done that in the west?

APC and PDP ain't getting nothing from SE and mind you,SW votes will shock y'all cause it is going to be an extra vote for all the candidates so they should all try to look further and align with other zones,cause no one will dominate the SW like before. Nobody cares about tinubu cause APC is their enemy,try to visit south west one these days and try to interview some youths.

Instead of trying to divide SE,you should better look to unite tinubu's only hope cause...
Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by Victoxy(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ferdinandu:
APGA una better go and know how to realign una campaign with Obi’s campaign because any campaign against Obi in Anambra state is a sin punishable by loosing any electable relevance in Anambra state.
Exactly. They should try to align this time and not divide the SE votes cause,SS is a core possibility and i assure you,SW is also very flexible at the moment. So i think convincing the north should be his priority now cause south is almost certainly 70% his..

Datti should start his own Campaign ASAP
Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by Cmanforall: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
pacesetting:
Party members right? After warning them, they should go and force them to vote for APGA na.
How many are the registered party members?

APGA should have been silent on this issue. It is even embarrassing they have a presidential candidate when Peter Obi is contesting. Why wouldn't they support Obi, since their candidate is not known across the country. I don't also know him
Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by BluntCrazeMan: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
pacesetting:
Party members right? After warning them, they should go and force them to vote for APGA na.
Party Members are free to vote whoever the like.
But they should not promote any other candidate apart from APGA..
YOU SEE THE SWEETNESS OF THE DYNAMISMS AND FLEXIBILITY OF NOT BELONGING TO ANY PARTY.??
Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by simplesearch: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Epiphany92:
Any video to support this claim of yours?

Can the Obi you know be so gargantuan with such erratic words. On what basis will such an enlightened mind speak so precariously of himself and his generation. If you are conversant with some punitive characters here on this forum you'll know the holder of that moniker to be one of those ambassages, who desire Nigeria to continue in the hands of old tired men who can not but keep Nigeria in perpetual state of darkness and inertia. retrogreessive
Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by hopexter(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
NmachiEbubechi:
UK Launches New Skilled-Worker Visa For Nigeria.

Become a Software Developer + 6-12 months Internship Experience and be ready to work for big companies in UK, US and Canada

Join our 3 Months Intensive Online/Offline Software Developer Training

Text YES to 0 8 1 4 0 0 5 5 5 5 3 and I'll add you
to the Telegram group.
Fee: 10k monthly

What’s the time range of the online classes? Asking for a friend who works 8-4pm
Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by chigoizie7(m): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
What will they do to them?
Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by zionstaar75: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Epiphany92:
Any video to support this claim of yours?
something punch carried? Google is your friend. Your asking for video is mischief. U know the truth

Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by Flyingngel(m): 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247 post:

Now that you are insulting PO'S supporters,when they come with their own you will say they are insultive. Continue with this brand of politics but remember you are sowing and one day in this life you will reap. No candidate insult each other but their supporters who they don't even know call name that if they are called ,they will never be happy. Continue with your handwork.
Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by NmachiEbubechi: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
hopexter:

What’s the time range of the online classes? Asking for a friend who works 8-4pm

Normal classes are 11am to 2pm.
But we have weekend classes
Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by Jking20(m): 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
according to APGA chairman, the action was inimical to the overall interest of APGA which had the intention to sweep the 2023 general elections,

Wow!!
Fantastic.
Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by Epiphany92(m): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2022
zionstaar75:
something punch carried? Google is your friend. Your asking for video is mischief. U know the truth
where did he say,may his children and wife die if he leaves?
I don’t like or support obi but the propaganda is getting much
Re: APGA Warns Members Against Campaigning For Other Parties by BluntCrazeMan: 2:34am On Sep 10, 2022
Moh247:
cool

“Anytime I leave APGA”

IS DIFFERENT FROM....

“Any time they chase me out from APGA”.

grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onuesoke: Why APC Shouldn't Be Allowed To Remain In Power Beyond May 2023 / Court Hears Suit Seeking Atiku’s Prosecution March 7 / 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.