Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,270 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

I Allowed My Man To Cheat On Me Because Of This See Reason She Stayed With Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Allowed My Man To Cheat On Me Because Of This See Reason She Stayed With Him (750 Views)

"Why I Allowed My Husband’s Brother To Impregnate Me While My Husband Was Away / A Man Who Killed Wife Of Two Months, Stayed With Her Corpse For 3 Days / Why I Allowed 52 Men Had Sex With Me During Cult Initiation(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Allowed My Man To Cheat On Me Because Of This See Reason She Stayed With Him by Legitnaijablog(m): 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Thandazile Mthembu's boyfriend paid for her course. She loved him. One day she found out he was cheating on her. She confronted him and he apologized and vowed never to cheat again. He didn't stop. Thandazile wanted to dump him but she couldn't because he was paying for her school fees. She stayed with him and dumped him as soon as she finhished school.

" I allowed my man to cheat because he couldn't stop cheating. He was the one paying my school fees so I was desperate to finish my cours. After I finished i left him. He died shortly after that. I am happy with someone else now." She tweeted.

Details and link in the link below

https://legitloaded.com.ng/i-allowed-my-man-to-cheat-on-me-because/
Re: I Allowed My Man To Cheat On Me Because Of This See Reason She Stayed With Him by Hezzyluv: 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
All this story, na just to trend.
Re: I Allowed My Man To Cheat On Me Because Of This See Reason She Stayed With Him by Promosaver: 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lynus MBA
You just use this one learn how to post on this forum grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Allowed My Man To Cheat On Me Because Of This See Reason She Stayed With Him by Legitnaijablog(m): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Baba show me way ooo

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Ritualist Kills Togolese Girl, 7, In Ogun State. / Video ; Zimbabwe Judge Hangs Himself After Killing His Wife And Raping Her / INEC Changing Results In Favour Of APC In Lagos, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.