Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Get Paid As Hausa Speakers To Do A Voice Recording - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get Paid As Hausa Speakers To Do A Voice Recording (248 Views)

Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture) / Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers To Buy / How Do I Connect 2 Bluetooth Speakers To One Device. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid As Hausa Speakers To Do A Voice Recording by larryking78(m): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
I need Hausa speakers for a voice recording project. You will be paid for voice recording with your phone.
Send a message to WhatsApp 07030702602

Be quick!
Re: Get Paid As Hausa Speakers To Do A Voice Recording by TinubuThief: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
I
Re: Get Paid As Hausa Speakers To Do A Voice Recording by OnyeObodo: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
Are you not same thief that did this nonsense with Igbo speakers and ran away without paying them after they delivered the job? undecided undecided
Re: Get Paid As Hausa Speakers To Do A Voice Recording by larryking78(m): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
My Brother, look for who duped you. If you have all his details post it on his page. Don't come here with unacceptable comment.

I paid those who are working for me.

OnyeObodo:
Are you not same thief that did this nonsense with Igbo speakers and ran away without paying them after they delivered the job? undecided undecided
Re: Get Paid As Hausa Speakers To Do A Voice Recording by OnyeObodo: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
larryking78:
My Brother, look for who duped you. If you have all his details post it on his page. Don't come here with unacceptable comment.

I paid those who are working for me.

First and foremost, I can never do this type of low job. So no one duped me.

But am certain that the last people that did this type of job were duped severally.

(1) (Reply)

My Favorite Camera Feature Review: Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G / Them Say MTN Everywhere You But E No Dey My Clan / The Infinix XF01 Adjustable Camera First Flying Drone !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.