Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Learn How To Repair Laptop(video Tutor) - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Learn How To Repair Laptop(video Tutor) (1205 Views)

Repair Laptop And Projector @ 47, Toyin Street, Ikeja / Peachtree Accounting Video Tutor + Text Book + Peachtree Software + Codec Pack For Sale At Give Away / Over 7gb Laptop Video Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Repair Laptop(video Tutor) by routik(m): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2011
This practical Video tutorial will teach you:

Step by step on taking a laptop apart

How to replace a motherboard

How to replace an LCD Screen

The crucial difference between a bad screen and a bad inverter board

How to fix DC power jacks

How to replace hinges

What to do when the laptop keeps shutting down

How to solder

The art of fixing AC adapters

How to handle a laptop that has had liquid spilled in it

what to do when a laptop overheats

How to replace CD/DVD drives, RAM, processors, hard Drives
and wireless cards and much, much more!!

The video is in 2 dvds (5gig plus, 10 hours) for N6000 only.
limited copies available.
Re: Learn How To Repair Laptop(video Tutor) by transpix(m): 11:30am On Jun 04, 2012
I bought the Laptop repair DVD recently from the poster. the DVD was quite resourceful, self explanatory and straight to the point practical solutions. I recommend it to any person who is interested in Tech repairs whether for business or DIY Geek.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Repair Laptop(video Tutor) by routik(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2012
transpix: I bought the Laptop repair DVD recently from the poster. the DVD was quite resourceful, self explanatory and straight to the point practical solutions. I recommend it to any person who is interested in Tech repairs whether for business or DIY Geek.

Thanks. I really appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Cheap Brand New Laptops At Affordable Prices! / HP Laptop (neatly Used) For Sale / Neatly Used Sony Ericsson Xperia X1i For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.