Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,081 members, 7,852,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Apostle Constance C. Friday Remixes Burna Boy's Lyrics In Front Of His Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Constance C. Friday Remixes Burna Boy's Lyrics In Front Of His Children (232 Views)

Masked Van Vicker Poses With His Children / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry / Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Constance C. Friday Remixes Burna Boy's Lyrics In Front Of His Children by constancefriday(m): 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Apostle Constance C. Friday remixes Burna Boy's lyrics while singing in front of his Children.

Being a fan of Gentle Giant: Odogwu himself "Burna Boy" it's hard not to catch myself singing one or more of his tracks now and then.
I once started singing his latest track...with the Tony Braxon effect in front of my Children and I had to quickly remix it to ensure I sing those exact right words in front of them.
So instead of "Give me that and that" I sang...

"Give me the Bible and Jesus"

Lols...

It's important you don't say some stuff I'm front of Children.

But you can sing his Collabo with Don Jazzy aloud even in front of the Church members.

That song makes a lot of Scriptural Sense.

Una wey dey vex say Burna Boy and Wiz Kid win Grammy, dem go soon win more Grammy.
No be film trick.
I dey tell you.

Cheers!
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday

Click here for the video of Odogwu's latest song and new album...

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Reacts After Her Nephew Asked About Her Wedding Ring(video) / Bbnaija: Hermes And Bryann Lwkmd / BNXN Wins Next Rated Artiste At Headies, Gets 2022 Bentley (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.