Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,698 members, 7,862,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

They Gave Me Jollof Rice": Oyinbo Man Shares Video After Attending Nigerian Chur - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Gave Me Jollof Rice": Oyinbo Man Shares Video After Attending Nigerian Chur (440 Views)

Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial / Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine / Regina Daniels Shares New Video After Stepping Out With Billionaire husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Gave Me Jollof Rice": Oyinbo Man Shares Video After Attending Nigerian Chur by Palevu: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
An Oyinbo man who attended a Nigerian church left the Sunday service full of happiness and a joyous heart

This is because he said the place looked like a full-blown party where dance is elevated to the highest level by worshipers

Apart from the dance, he said he enjoyed at the church service, he said he was also given a plate of Jollof rice

An Oyinbo man has said Nigerian churches are full of fun and jubilation as the services feel like a full party. After attending one of the services, the man shared a video he recorded, saying he had a lot of fun.

In the short video he shared on TikTok, the man said dancing was elevated and treated as very important and as a form of worship in the church he attended .

To cap it all, he said he was offered a plate of Jollof rice which he said he very much appreciated.

According to him, the service lasted for as long as 5 hours at a stretch but the Jollof rice was a 100% compensation for him. Watch the video below:

See video below
https://vivsco.com/entertainment/they-gave-me-jollof-rice-oyinbo-man/

Re: They Gave Me Jollof Rice": Oyinbo Man Shares Video After Attending Nigerian Chur by Jaysolu(m): 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
So has the validation you seek been granted?
Re: They Gave Me Jollof Rice": Oyinbo Man Shares Video After Attending Nigerian Chur by Romanoff(f): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
We welcome him with our hearts.
Re: They Gave Me Jollof Rice": Oyinbo Man Shares Video After Attending Nigerian Chur by CeazerMafia22(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hungry looking Oyibo man, you get mind taste nigerian Jollof rice? that means you no one go back to your country grin

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Blasts Uche Maduagwu Over Marriage Advice (video) / Moment Bbnaija Level-up Winner, Phyna Received Her 50 Million Naira Cheque, Bran / Lady Quits Her Job Abroad, Relocates Back Home To Be With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.