Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) (5081 Views)

SCIENCE Teacher Strips To Teach Her Class Internal Organs / MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government / Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by Merc: 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2011
That Holandis could not even spell "bleeped" correctly, she spelt it "Forked". So much for hatred. Olodo. Dullard.

grin
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by chino11(m): 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2011
Eko ile where are you nah, pls come and defend this. Yoroobahs are really bleeped or forked ethnic group. Imagine they collected bribe money to have their brother slaughtered by the almajiri. From the picture the brother painted here abioala was really butchered like naama by the almajiris. What a woeful tribe yoroohahs. The worst and most devilish tribe ever to exist.
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by chino11(m): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2011
This yoroobah suffering and smiling will continue to take it toll from them until they effectively wiped out, silly and banana tribe
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by maxtop(m): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2011
This is serious and am sure nothing will be done at the end of the day. Nigeria we hailed thee !!! Na wha oooo embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by maxtop(m): 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2011
chino11:

This yoroobah suffering and smiling will continue to take it toll from them until they effectively wiped out, silly and banana tribe
[i]
You seriously need a medical check-up. U seem to have a retarded brain and this is affecting your way of thinking. I can help if you need one .
[/i]
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by chino11(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2011
maxtop:

[i]
You seriously need a medical check-up. U seem to have a slow brain and this is affecting your way of thinking. I can help if you need one .
[/i]

No. you have a fast brain. Do something before it gets to your turn to be slaughtered or butchered whichever. I think you are the one that needs help either manpower or weapon of war fare to fight back on the almajiris that killed your brothers, from bola ige to abioala to fusho williams to kudirat. These dead kins men and women of yours will be turning in their graves for the cowardice and inaction of the most useless tribe in the black world- yoroobahs. Killing of abioala alone is enough for you guys to go to war let alone the butchering and mutilation of the man, with all the feeding the man feed una with food.
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by Ovamboland(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2011
Funny post and response from many gullible posters like Chino11. I am sure he is thinking of rituals rampant in his area as a way of life.

Even little kids knew then that extensive autopsy was carried out on Abiola's body to ascertain the cause of death can anybody explain how to do that without cutting his body up .

Ignorance and medieval thinking is the bane of the black man's development.

chino11:

No. you have a fast brain. Do something before it gets to your turn to be slaughtered or butchered whichever. I think you are the one that needs help either manpower or weapon of war fare to fight back on the almajiris that killed your brothers, from bola ige to abioala to fusho williams to kudirat. These dead kins men and women of yours will be turning in their graves for the cowardice and inaction of the most useless tribe in the black world- yoroobahs. [b]Killing of abioala alone is enough for you guys to go to war let alone the butchering [/b]and mutilation of the man, with all the feeding the man feed una with food.

Oh! you expect Yorubas leaders in their 70's and 80's who were never soldiers to declare war knowing all military hardware is up north. They are wiser than Ojukwu, Mr daft soldier youthful exuberance that led to the slaughter of millions of iboes.

What you guys failed to achieve with millions of lives lost will be eventually achieved by Yorubas with careful preparation and minimum lives lost
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by Skoopy(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2011
Irrelevant revelation, too late crying over spilt milk!
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by Richtalk: 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2011
They Never hear of the word "Autopsy"?
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by chino11(m): 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2011
We fought the war yes, even America fought the war of independence too. Whether we failed or not is an improvement and experience on our side and again its a signal to the north that Igbos cannot suffer and smile just like the Yorubas does. The same manner you foolish and slowpoke yoorobas collected bribe to allow the almajris to slaughter your leaders, from abiola to fusho williams to bola ige they were all slaughtered by the north. The north has always known you guys are cowards thats why they kill you guys without looking back. The north dare not touch any prominent Igboman like the way they butcher your so called leaders.
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by Freewilly(f): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2011
hollandis:

i hate anything in yoruba skin,even seun the moderator

I know we yorubas are naturally dirty, cowards and cannibals but is that reason to hate the whole tribe. sad sad
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by White007(m): 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2011
Please Forumite, can will all grow up on NL?

Why such hatred towards each other? Igbo this, Yoruba that, WTF! Aren't we all one Nigerian.

Please folks stop being childish and grow up. We have a lot of more important issues on our hand right now as a Nation. Our basic need is not being met by our government. We need constant electricity, our Roads are in bad shape, Dilapidated infrastructure, Flood in different parts of the country, not to mention Boko Haram, the list is endless.

Why can't we pressure our government about this problems, instead of throwing bigoted tantrums towards each other.
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by Freewilly(f): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2011
White007:

Please Forumite, can will all grow up on NL?

Why such hatred towards each other? Igbo this, Yoruba that, WTF! Aren't we all one Nigerian.

Please folks stop being childish and grow up. We have a lot of more important issues on our hand right now as a Nation. Our basic need is not being my our government. We need constant electricity, our Roads are in bad shape, Dilapidated infrastructure, Flood in different parts of the country, not to mention Boko Haram, the list is endless.

Why can't we pressure our government about this problems, instead of throwing bigoted tantrums towards each other.

GBAM ! GBAM !! GBAM !!!
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by Demdem(m): 8:26am On Aug 10, 2011
This is for that ODE called Chino.

Al-Mustapha recants on bribery allegation against Yoruba leaders
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/al-mustapha-recants-on-bribery-allegation-against-yoruba-leaders/

Never be in a hurry to throw stones. The story continues.
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by chino11(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2011
This is for the maga called Demdem

hahahahhaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is for security reasons before you yoroobahs will use remote control to kill him as you guys killed kudiarat, killed dele giwa, killed fusho williams.

READ THIS, ITS FROM YOUR LEADERS CONFESSION:

Mko Abiola: Some Yoruba Leaders Were Bribed – Gani Adams

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/mko-abiola-some-yoruba-leaders-were-bribed-gani-adams/

Here is another one from the AYCF:

Yes, Southwest leaders were bribed – Shetima, President AYCF

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/yes-southwest-leaders-were-bribed-shetima-president-aycf/
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by Demdem(m): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2011
^^^^ . bring facts and not mere allegations. any fool can allege anything just like u are presently doing.
by the way who and where was Gani Adams when all these were evolving? secondly what do you expect Mustapha fellow hausa man to say than to agree with him. abegi try again, u no try with this at all.
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by chino11(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2011
Then you are the fool, since you cannot read and understand. As we speak historians around the has already recorded how your criminal leaders, Adesanya, bola ige and co collected bribe from the north to have abioala and co massacred by the almajiris. So keep decieving yourself, the earlier you accept the unveiling facts the better for and your dirty yooroba people
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by Demdem(m): 9:57am On Aug 10, 2011
now i can confirm that you are going nuts and i rest my case on you for now for more profittable things this morning. you are reffering to Gani Adams and shettima (leader of a regional youth org) has historians. ode buruku.
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by chino11(m): 9:57am On Aug 10, 2011
You yooorobas are the still the bribe taker killers, because you cannot divorce NADECO from yooroba leaders, since they are one and the same people, dirty people
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by chino11(m): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Well don't be frustrated for your leaders did 13yrs ago. You can change all these situation by changing your tribe or ethnicity. Am sure hausa fulanis can still accept you, keep you in with their pig den. You yoorobas are doomed for life over this singular act by your stupid leaders
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by Demdem(m): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2011
chino11:

You yooorobas are the still the bribe taker killers, because you cannot divorce NADECO from yooroba leaders, since they are one and the same people, dirty people

no doubt, some yorubas do take bribe like any other tribe and in this case in question it wont be out of place that if truly these guys were bribed, Arthur Nwankwo (and Igbo man) also partook since he was part of the delegation. fair enough.
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by chino11(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2011
The earlier you start accepting this fact the better we will all be. You guys should start immediately condemning the bad leaders of Yoruba descent that took part in this blood money. As for Arthur Nwankwo, mustafa has not confirmed whether he was present or not.

"In his response Mustapha said: “In my evidence, I mentioned Opadokun, Chief Ige and Adesanya that were in the video. I did not say they are Yoruba leaders. I said leaders. I don’t know any Arthur Nwakwo or any other persons in the video.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/al-mustapha-recants-on-bribery-allegation-against-yoruba-leaders/
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by Demdem(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2011
^^^^^

maga u don reach here again with your propaganda. ok read this again,

The prosecution counsel said: “I put it to you that Arthur Nwakwo, a member of NADECO, who is not a Yoruba was in the video. That is to say that those visitors were not Yoruba leaders but NADECO leaders.”

In his response Mustapha said: “In my evidence, I mentioned Opadokun, Chief Ige and Adesanya that were in the video. I did not say they are Yoruba leaders. I said leaders. I don’t know any Arthur Nwakwo or any other persons in the video.”

He said though he was not there when Abiola died, but to cover up his death in detention, most of his (al-Mustapha) vital documents and evidence to show that Abiola was murdered were seized from him by the military administration of Gen Abubakar.

Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by chino11(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2011
^^^^^ ^^^^^ I ask you again can you divorce NADECO and Yoruba leaders The are one and the same.
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by Demdem(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2011
chino11:

^^^^^ ^^^^^ I ask you again can you divorce NADECO and Yoruba leaders The are one and the same.

Cant believe u are now asking questions in a sane way free from insults. good.
NADECO as at then and even now comprises both yoruba and igbo leaders among whom was Arthur Nwankwo. u get my drift now
late Chief ANthony Enahoro was also in NADECO. was he Yoruba? plssssss

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/06/why-we-are-returning-to-the-trenches-nadeco-leaders/
http://saharareporters.com/article/chief-anthony-enahoro-publisher-journalist-company-director-politician-and-activist
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by olawalebabs(m): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2011
You are both saying the samething in different way
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by Demdem(m): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2011
olawalebab:

You are both saying the samething in different way

nahhh, i dont think so. he was trying to paint his tribe as one "holier than thou" tribe at the expense of others. we all have our faults in one way or the other.
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by olawalebabs(m): 11:32am On Aug 10, 2011
I understand you, most people believe NADECO is for only yoruba, that is where he is getting it wrong. atleast he can prove his "tribe" right, we know what they have done and can still do.
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by ak47mann(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2011
Yoruba don come again abiola wey die 12 years ago, they should just let his poor soul rest man
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by chino11(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2011
Demdem:

Cant believe u are now asking questions in a sane way free from insults. good.
NADECO as at then and even now comprises both yoruba and igbo leaders among whom was Arthur Nwankwo. u get my drift now
late Chief ANthony Enahoro was also in NADECO. was he Yoruba? plssssss

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/06/why-we-are-returning-to-the-trenches-nadeco-leaders/
http://saharareporters.com/article/chief-anthony-enahoro-publisher-journalist-company-director-politician-and-activist

God forbid!!!! Igbos leaders can never be part of anything yaroba nor NADECO. Right from the time of the Great Zik, igbos never had anything in common with yarobas, it has never happened and it will not happen because we don't have anything in common with you Yorubas. NADECO is 100% yaroba for their selfish and tribalistic agenda. NADECO being yaroba leaders collected bribe to have almajiris to slaughter abioala . You guys can never be trusted, backbiters, devilish, cannibals, betrayal, barbarism and all.
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by olawalebabs(m): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2011
chino11:

God forbid!!!! Igbos leaders can never be part of anything yaroba nor NADECO. Right from the time of the Great Zik, igbos never had anything in common with yarobas, it has never happened and it will not happen because we don't have anything in common with you Yorubas. NADECO is 100% yaroba for their selfish and tribalistic agenda. NADECO being yaroba leaders collected bribe to have almajiris to slaughter abioala . You guys can never be trusted, backbiters, devilish, cannibals, betrayal, barbarism and all.
ak47mann:

Yoruba don come again abiola wey die 12 years ago, they should just let his poor soul rest man
i dont understand the sense of reasoning of the two of who. What is all that bolded? is it a new ethnic group in Nigeria?
Re: MKO's Brain, Heart, Other Internal Organs Removed - Brother(s) by chino11(m): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^^^It is the of those people living in the southwest of Nigeria. Got it??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola's Last Minute Desperate Moves / How To Transfer Your Voters Card / Serious Riot In Aba, Police Kill 3, Scores Injured (happening Now) - Igbere Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.