Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Have You Ever Experience This Before??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Ever Experience This Before??? (176 Views)

Has Anyone Experience This On CAC Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Experience This Before??? by DCmaverick(m): 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Good day Nairalanders

Without wasting much of ur precious time let me quickly explain this to u if u have witnessed it before for advice please,

It was yesterday evening, my uncle sent his son to withdraw #20,000 for him so that they can buy some stuffs with the money, on getting there the boy insert the atm card into the POS machine and typed the pin but the outcome was decline and the POS agent keep on trying again and again(4 times) but decline and my uncle is at his house receiving alert, he tried calling his son but the boy was not picking.

What am trying to say is that they debited my uncle #80,000 and the POS agent is insisting that he has not gotten an alert so he cant give out any money. Now my Uncle is so confused on what to do.

Advice please cus everyone of us are confused of what to do nw, and u knw this our economy nw,e hard well well grin grin grin. We cant afford to loose that huge amount of money oo embarassed embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Experience This Before??? by SavageResponse(m): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Why are people too lazy to just go to the ATM stand in a bank when they want to withdraw cash?
Re: Have You Ever Experience This Before??? by robinso01(m): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
SavageResponse:
Why are people too lazy to just go to the ATM stand in a bank when they want to withdraw cash?

As if say na all time bank dey get money for atm these days

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here / Reasons To Own And Operate A Corporate Bank Account / Join Free Affiliate Marketing Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.