Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Mercy Johnson Is Thinking Of Calling Off Her Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Is Thinking Of Calling Off Her Wedding (626 Views)

Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Mercy Johnson Is A Nairalander! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Is Thinking Of Calling Off Her Wedding by RichieJ1: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2011
After all the massive wedding planning, Mercy Johnson is about to take a step in calling off her wedding with Prince Odianose Okogie.
This came as a result of a serious claim which came from a lady stating that she was already married to Mercy Johnson's groom, and she also added that she has two kids for the home boy.

No be small matter oh, the lady by the name Lovely Okojie, also presented some interesting picture evidence and designed the internet with it. She got everyone's attention with these words:
My name is Lovely Okojie, legal wife of Prince Odianosen Okojie, the man Mercy Johnson is set to wed in a few weeks. I was refered to you to help me share my story after all else had failed to stop another woman from breaking my home. I used to have a sweet home but now Mercy Johnson is trying to destroy it. I've not been able to stop crying or sleep well for the past few months. I'm appealing to the world and whoever knows her to please tell her to leave my husband alone. I'm married to this man and there has never been any divorced paper signed. We are still legally married, he's the love of my life and the father of my two lovely kids.

The Wedding Btw Lovely Okogie and Odi
Friends and loved ones of Mercy Johnson, seemed to have heard about the news and immediately pulled the "I NO FOLLOW" move. Sources now say that Mercy knew little or nothing about the history of Prince Odis's marriage life. Now feast your eyes on the report coming from "Camp Mercy":
It is a known fact by now that there are issues on the forthcoming wedding of star actress Mercy Johnson. The man she plans to marry unknowing to her has a wife and two children. For the record, reliable sources close to mercy inform that Prince Odianose Okogie lied to Mercy that what she did with Lovely was a fake marriage for paper purposes and that he only had one child not two from Lovely.
Now events has revealed that all he told Mercy was a blatant lie. Because if the marriage was fake, why was he filing for divorce and on the divorce matter, it is so unfortunate that it was early this morning (Saturday) that Mercy got to know that there is a divorce case in a court of Law in Nigeria and that was after www.lindaikeji..com had updated an earlier story it posted.
He also said the earlier picture pasted online were pictures he took to legalise the status of his child, but this were all lies he told in bid to cover up his treacherous ways.
While people are insinuating that it is probably Mercy's money that Odi is interested in, sources close to Mercy says she is distraught, sad and thinking of calling off the wedding if she hasn’t called it off already. Odi’s parents and family members are begging Mercy not to call off the wedding but she is yet to give them any response.
Enquiries were made to Bigsam Media about the cancellation of the wedding and the response was that they will get back to us on latest development on the matter.

My people, I don't have a single comment on this matter as e be say water don pass garri. But for sure the truth would definitely play out.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Thinking Of Calling Off Her Wedding by Bestoria: 1:07am On Aug 08, 2011
Then call the damn thing off and let us hia word!
Gosh!
All these local women that can't manage to keep a man. . .EVEN A BROKE-ARSE SECOND HAND MAN! angry
Please, enough of this your 'circus' marriage.
If you wan marry, marry the 'second-hand' man and let us hia word!
Shiooooooooooor!!!!

Thank GOD for my first-hand man o! grin

See what single women have to go through these days?
Struggling to be 'second' wives or phocking with their anuse-s to please men with small-small peh-nisses.

Mu he he he he he cheesy

Every day I thank my God for the kind of man he gave me. . .not all these products of leaking condoms masquerading as men.

Twa!

(1) (Reply)

Anne Hathaway Responds To Catwoman Costume Haters / Celebrity:make Money On Line In Just 15 Minute / Kanye West And Jay-z Trarsh $373,000 Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.