Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Usefulness Of Cryptocurrency - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Usefulness Of Cryptocurrency (439 Views)

We Buy All Types Of Cryptocurrency, Paypal, Gift Cards, Perfect Money Etc / Get Free $300 Worth Of Cryptocurrency Here. / Investors Lose $190m As Owner Of Cryptocurrency Company Dies With Passwords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usefulness Of Cryptocurrency by MantheDude: 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
A cryptocurrency is a type of virtual or digital currency that can be used to pay for goods and services. Since no actual coins or bills are used, all transactions involving cryptocurrencies must be carried out online. To ensure that online transactions are totally secure, it deployed an online ledger with powerful cryptography.

Cryptocurrency is very useful in;

Low-cost money transfers
One of the most well-known uses of cryptocurrency is for sending and receiving payments at low cost and high speed.

2. Earn interest on Bitcoin and other cryptcurrencies with 'Yield Farming'

Successfully trading crypto for profits requires a lot of time, experience ad skill and instead many cryptocurrency owners are holding their coins for long term gain.

3. Invest in innovative early-stage startups;

The emergence of digital token-based fundraising has allowed anyone with an Internet connection to become an investor in innovative early-stage tech startups, while at the same time providing new startup ventures with much-needed seed capital.

1 Like

Re: Usefulness Of Cryptocurrency by Samken2: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
How can I invest in startups
How can I get along on yeild farming
And I need to know cheapest crytocurrencies on the market to purchase

1 Like

Re: Usefulness Of Cryptocurrency by Qre1: 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Earn daily using binary options automated trading bots for deriv to trade

Re: Usefulness Of Cryptocurrency by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
To get started in Cryptos and Cryptocurrency, the very first you need is KNOWLEDGE and thanks to this Channel, you've got that covered.

Also, you need to know what your RISK APPETITE is and then what Wallet, Trading strategy and functionalities works for you.

There is a Playlist for Beginners in Cryptos also. Follow the Playlists and outline and get yourself grounded in all the basics required for a successful sojourn in the Crypto Industry.

This particular video talks about what are the Basic Requirements for starting in Crypto.

Watch, like, Subscribe, and drop your comments, questions and things you need clarifications on.

Also, kindly share to your socials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR0FXa-JbyM
Re: Usefulness Of Cryptocurrency by tobiapalowo: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
Crypto is very important. You can invest and start up with cryptocurrency on Quidax and yellowcard app. Especially yellowcard app, you trade freely and get more trainings on crypto.

1 Like

Re: Usefulness Of Cryptocurrency by Larynxhedon: 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
Samken2:
How can I invest in startups
How can I get along on yeild farming
And I need to know cheapest crytocurrencies on the market to purchase

All answers to your question at https://www.quidax.com, you'll be able to join their Telegram community to follow up on latest updates about crypto, lessons, giveaways and cheapest cryptocurrencies to buy especially during the dip.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stock Investors Gain N33bn In Bullish Trading / Afrikpremier Is Here 2024 / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.