Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid (1075 Views)

I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket / Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar / 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by etokhana: 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
Arewa Twitter influencer, Sarki @Waspapping, has decided to back Atiku Abubakar in the forthcoming 2023 election.

It’s time to hand Nigeria over to ATIKU ABUBAKAR

Fully ATIKULATED #AtikuBelievesInDemocracy
#Atikulated #WCN

https://twitter.com/Waspapping_/status/1562495498812268545?t=L0RHxAj5sxYRbKWoFh95Og&s=19

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by DispatcherLagos: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin
Anu mpam.
However, if Obi can't win, then Atiku should

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by 2moroshine(f): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ok. Good for them.
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by Moh247: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin

After scaming Zombidiots

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by BigSarah(f): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin I talk am , God bless people like Afam deluxo that was a voice of reason(opposite angry grin cheesy) .

On one hard Tinubu is trying to herd northerners with Muslim Muslim, while also doling out funds to sway Christian leaders and pro south politicians like Wike,

On the other hand PO is trying to herd Christians.

And these southerners think northerners are fools, there's really nothing that can stop Atiku from winning, even death angry grin

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by WonderManly(m): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
Okay now,. By 2023...

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by TinubuThief: 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by Firefire(m): 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
You people should stop posting NONSENSE.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by Staphylococcus: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
That means Atiku’s loss has been cemented.

When some class of people support you, it implies guaranteed loss!

As at today being August 24, 2022, His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, does not have any opposition.

Atiku and Peter Obi will just be modeling on the ballot papers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by TinubuThief: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin
His choice but the reasonable youths has already endorsed OBIDATTI
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by SlurUsername1: 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
As obi no dey give shishi, my guy port 2 seconds before hunger wire ekelebe grin
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by Fkmodhi: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Another Fulani we been knew...
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by fiizznation: 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lol. I'm just enjoying the current Nigeria political atmosphere. Decamping up and down. Everyone is looking out for his stomach. Lol
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by fiizznation: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:

As at today being August 24, 2022, His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, does not have any opposition.

Atiku really have the upper hand if you critically look at things. But if APC can break his ranks, they might beat him.
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Have they released his kidnapped brother by APC bandits?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Even staphylococcus has opposition Gonorrhea syphilis, korokoro, etc
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by SU50: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

APC is in for a long thing. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by femisplash: 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
BigSarah:
grin I talk am , God bless people like Afam deluxo that was a voice of reason(opposite angry grin cheesy) .

On one hard Tinubu is trying to herd northerners with Muslim Muslim, while also doling out funds to sway Christian leaders and pro south politicians like Wike,

On the other hand PO is trying to herd Christians.

And these southerners think northerners are fools, there's really nothing that can stop Atiku from winning, even death angry grin
Don't deflect, face Sarki. Obidient s have been asslicking him since he deceived them of working for Obi, some contributed to his account inorder to work for Obi and sway northerners. The guy don used and dumbed you. Soon it'd dawn on you to guys that Twitter noise is different from reality.
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by femisplash: 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Lol, you guys are very predictable. You have been sharing his screenshots in almost all your comments when it suits you but soon as he kicked you in the butt and trashed your Obidient movement for Atiku, you now resort to emotional insults.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
femisplash:

Lol, you guys are very predictable. You have been sharing his screenshots in almost all your comments when it suits you but soon as he kicked you in the butt and trashed your Obidient movement for Atiku, you now resort to emotional insults.
How's that an emotional insult?

I asked a question and you had to twist it to make yourself feel good abi
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by exstreve: 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
We who have lived in core northern states knows for sure that Peter Obi is merely wasting his time. No northerner will vote an Igbo man as the president.

They will think we're lying. I can even assure you guys that even Yusuf datti's relatives won't vote for Peter Obi. Let his supporters keep wailing online thinking politics is bbnaija eviction show.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by BigSarah(f): 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
femisplash:

Don't deflect, face Sarki. Obidient s have been asslicking him since he deceived them of working for Obi, some contributed to his account inorder to work for Obi and sway northerners. The guy don used and dumbed you. Soon it'd dawn on you to guys that Twitter noise is different from reality.

I said it that his early comments on Peter Obi was fake, that he simply wanted money..

I wasn't fooled, some people were like Afam deluxo and Co..

I've also said it repeatedly Peter Obi can not get 18% votes from Northern Muslims, impossicant.

I've also said it's impossible for Obi to win this election.

But that doesn't change the fact that Peter Obi is the best candidate amongst the top 3

1 Like

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by exstreve: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
BigSarah:

I said it that his early comments on Peter Obi was fake, that he simply wanted money..

I wasn't fooled, some people were like Afam deluxo and Co..

I've also said it repeatedly Peter Obi can not get 18% votes from Northern Muslims, impossicant.

I've also said it's impossible for Obi to win this election.

But that doesn't change the fact that Peter Obi is the best candidate amongst the top 3

This is the reality on ground, but his supporters will never agree to that.

Besides, he's not the best candidate, Peter Obi as governor couldn't even get his state GDP above Benue, but will come on national TV and lie effortlessly
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by BigSarah(f): 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
exstreve:

This is the reality on ground, but his supporters will never agree to that.

Besides, he's not the best candidate, Peter Obi as governor couldn't even get his state GDP above Benue, but will come on national TV and lie effortlessly

That's false.

Who is a better candidate and what makes the better?

You can't call PO a liar, You can say he's occasionally inaccurate but not a liar.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by Yoruba1stson: 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Anu mpam.
However, if Obi can't win, then Atiku should
E don dey clear for una eyes shey that worthless Obidient is going nowhere, we don tell u zombiedients times without number that cow has a better chance than the idiot you guys are following like mumu, so obidaft make you take heart ooh
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by Yoruba1stson: 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
BAT is the only man for the job
Vote for CityBoy & GoldenBoy for better Nigeria
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by etokhana: 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
2023 is pregnant.
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by DispatcherLagos: 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
E don dey clear for una eyes shey that worthless Obidient is going nowhere, we don tell u zombiedients times without number that cow has a better chance than the idiot you guys are following like mumu, so obidaft make you take heart ooh

Imagine the son of a nobody calling Obi an Idiot? Some one capable of buying up your generation..... election will come and go, pray make your life improve from its sorry state
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by Yoruba1stson: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Imagine the son of a nobody calling Obi an Idiot? Some one capable of buying up your generation..... election will come and go, pray make your life improve from its sorry state
aah aah, the thing pain this zombiedient, cry more i dey gbadun your salty tears
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by techWriter3: 3:16am On Aug 25, 2022
Anu mpam
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter User, Sarki Backs Atiku's Presidential Bid by Betanaija42moro: 5:48am On Aug 25, 2022
Peter Obi on my mind
Just praying for this country.

We need to get it right now, otherwise this APC hardship we are facing will be a child's play to what is to come

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidients Propaganda: We Want It Look Like People Are Rushing Obi - Lady Speaks / 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore / Presidential Primary Fallout: We’re Aggrieved But Will Remain In APC – Amaechi,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.