Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) (818 Views)

Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by TitanKenneth1: 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Over the years, there have been dozens of shocking celebrity deaths. cry
Celebrities the likes of Paul Walker, Kobe Bryant and Chadwick Boseman among others, left the world in mourning
We may not know them personally but it feels like we've known them for a thousand years
Which celebrity's death actually made you cry when you heard the news?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by Creamypie(m): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
M.j. Kenny rogers, don William the most. Our family still cry occasionally

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by Icarus99(f): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
dagrin
aaliyah
nomoreloss
sound sultan

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by TinubuThief: 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
cry
My mother and my uncle

6 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by TitanKenneth1: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
TinubuThief:
cry
My mother and my uncle
May their soul rest in perfect peace cry

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by Righteousness2(m): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Reading in the Bible and Watching the film on the Death of JESUS Christ on the cross of Calvary Made me cry.

The nails that were pierced on his hands and legs and all the suffering and pains HE passed through for my sake made me cry.

Praise to GOD HE is alive again and is Coming Quickly to take me and all who are prepared, out of here.

9 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by TitanKenneth1: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Icarus99:
dagrin
aaliyah
nomoreloss
sound sultan
I was truly shocked at the death of Sound Sultan cry
I couldn't get myself to believe he was dead cry

4 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by Icarus99(f): 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
TinubuThief:
cry
My mother and my uncle
God rest their souls and God be with you

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by wahles(m): 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Paul walker !

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by MARYIAN(f): 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
TitanKenneth1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD4hjjG07vA
Over the years, there have been dozens of shocking celebrity deaths. cry
Celebrities the likes of Paul Walker, Kobe Bryant and Chadwick Boseman among others, left the world in mourning
We may not know them personally but it feels like we've known them for a thousand years
Which celebrity's death actually made you cry when you heard the news?

This video actually made me cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by DominantBeing(f): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Cameron Boyce cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by VeryWickedMan: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Chief Eze Ego

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by mayor1814: 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
DAGRIN.

to me the best rapper/MC to ever come out of Naija. Mode 9 was dope but he didn't have the commercial success and popularity of DAGRIN. An average guy on the street relate more with DAGRIN than mode 9. As for Olamide, he doesnt really have the lyrical prowess of DAGRIN though they are both popular and successful commercially. He was a masterpiece on his own. "mo wish lati mowe bi Wole Soyinka but problem ti mo ni awon sisi yimika "....

Another one was PAUL WALKER... so so painful. especially watching d last scene of fast n furious where he and Vin Diesel were driving the last ride...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by FANTASER: 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Chief Eze Ego

What have I not seen shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by DorimeQueen(f): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kobe Bryant and his daughter cry
Micheal Jackson cry
Ada Ameh cry
Choi Jin ri cry

4 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by TitanKenneth1: 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
mayor1814:
DAGRIN.

to me the best rapper/MC to ever come out of Naija. Mode 9 was dope but he didn't have the commercial success and popularity of DAGRIN. An average guy on the street relate more with DAGRIN than mode 9. As for Olamide, he doesnt really have the lyrical prowess of DAGRIN though they are both popular and successful commercially. He was a masterpiece on his own. "mo wish lati mowe bi Wole Soyinka but problem ti mo ni awon sisi yimika "....

Another one was PAUL WALKER... so so painful. especially watching d last scene of fast n furious where he and Vin Diesel were driving the last ride...
Really sad cry Paul Walker was and will always be a legend
Dagrin's style of singing was really unique cry

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by TinubuThief: 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Icarus99:
God rest their souls and God be with you
Amen dear. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by TinubuThief: 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
TitanKenneth1:

May their soul rest in perfect peace cry
Thanks my dear

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by NairaQueen(f): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Chief Eze Ego
Lolzz, who's Chief Eze Ego na? grin

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by Richy4(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
I did not cry but I felt bad
<< JT Tomwest
<< Jennifer Okere Ossai
<< Witney Houston
<<Muna Obiekwe

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by Coly2012(m): 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
Richy4:
I did not cry but I felt bad
<< JT Tomwest
<< Jennifer Okere Ossai
<< Witney Houston
<<Muna Obiekwe
JT Tomwest death broke me down for many days before I could come to terms with it. I so much loved that guy then. Rest on Tom west. Your forehead shine then Wella.

4 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by techWriter3: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
My mother and my uncle

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by Mryacks: 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
PAC, Aaliyah, MJ

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by Ethanuella: 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ada Ameh. Emumu

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by TitanKenneth1: 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
techWriter3:
My mother and my uncle

May their souls rest in peace cry
So sorry

5 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by DominantBeing(f): 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ethanuella:
Ada Ameh. Emumu

Ada's death was very very unexpected
Please who's this Emumu?

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by Creamypie(m): 7:10am On Aug 25, 2022
TinubuThief:
cry
My mother and my uncle
may they be among the righteous ones who will be resurrected by Jehovah. Hope isn't lost
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by Onyi22(f): 7:23am On Aug 25, 2022
Sam Loco

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by Honchoslim16(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2022
Nipsey hussle

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by Downings10(m): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2022
Juice wrld

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) by ecolime(m): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2022
Dagrin, MJ & recently Kobe Bryant.

I no cry but their deaths enter my body no be small cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump Rips Into Rihanna Saying She Has No TALENT / You Don’t Want My Drama O – Eniola Badmus Sternly Warns Colleague, Omowunmi / BBN Whitemoney Acquires Latest Multi-million Maybach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.