Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi (25929 Views)

Mutiny, As Armed Bandits Turn Guns Against Each Other In Niger Community / Why Mamman Daura Was Flown To UK - Aminu Balele Kurfi, Associate / Why APC is in crisis –Bashir Kurfi, ex-CPC chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by effort1: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
ivolt:
Fake news from wailers.
General Buhari has crushed all terrorists.

If your comment is true, may you be blessed.

If your comment is a lie, may destruction and sorrow make your family members their targets this year and beyond.
Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by BigYash: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
There is nothing like that in the north. Mgriller's father is the president and he is from that state. Stop spreading fake news. Until things like this hit the urchins we have now in the west,them no fit get sense. Anybody supporting Apshit right now ,is an enemy of the nation and my personal enemy.. Make I see person campaign for them near my area,he or she go collect woto woto..
Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by BigYash: 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
effort1:

If your comment is true, may you be blessed.

If your comment is a lie, may destruction and sorrow make your family members their targets this year and beyond.
He was only being sarcastic, he no mean wetin he write. Abi na urchins aka zoobie him be?
Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by Kc3000: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Well, Jibril ain't from Katsina.
Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by Billygee2u: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
God1000:
This is heartbreaking, and we have a clueless and inept president that is always in coma.

What pains me most is APC wanting to continue ruling us despite their abysmal performance.

Killings, kidnappings, surge in crime and criminality, unprecedented hardship, ethno-religious conflicts etc is what APC will be remembered for

For better Nigeria, vote Peter Obi
Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by Desusi: 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bandits and terrorists have been technically defeated. Gerraout!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by obyrich(m): 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
God1000:
This is heartbreaking, and we have a clueless and inept president that is always in coma.

What pains me most is APC wanting to continue ruling us despite their abysmal performance.

Killings, kidnappings, surge in crime and criminality, unprecedented hardship, ethno-religious conflicts etc is what APC will be remembered for

We warned them in 2015. This is the reward for giving 97% to the wrong person due to religious and ethnic bias. Very unfortunate.
Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by Tzar(m): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
If Buhari thier kinsman has no pity for them, who am I to pity them?
If they refuse to protest against Buhari’s incompetence, who am I to protest their bondage?!
Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by healthyguy(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
But if that lifeless thing in Aso rock decides to run again, they will still vote for him enmass

The events of the past few months within the Apc and PDP shows that the people indeed deserve the government they get

nlfpmod:
Legal Practitioner, Bulama Bukarti, has this to say on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/bulamabukarti/status/1562388908343787520?t=kIYDH1XL21a8yliXqiFrVw&s=08
Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by gozmok1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Vote APC for a better ASUU strike
Vote APC for a better insecurity.
Vote APC for a better deappreciation of naira.
Vote APC for a better unending recession.
Vote APC for a better inflation
Vote APC for a better hunger
Vote APC for a better collapse of all our institutions
Vote APC for a better economic failure.
Vote APC for a better dilapidated education
Vote APC for a better unemployment.
Vote APC for a better nepotism.
Vote APC for a better decay infrastructural and social amenities.
Vote APC for a better change to painful chain.
Vote APC for a better continuity of all these vices and evils.

Thank you all
Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by Truthdeypain: 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
effort1:

You comment like someone who has sold his soul to the devil.

The person who posted the news isn't an Igbo man. The location isn't Igbo land. Do, weting concern IPOB?

Chill bro. Na sarcasm
Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by dominic17: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
This shows that supporting a candidate because he is from your tribe or religion will not sheild you from effects of bad leadership.

Vote for Obi to send a message to the big parties
Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by Ckonnet: 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Very pathetic for these guys ravaged by Stockholm syndrome. All their wicked elites wants is power. This could have been my situation if I was a northerner but iam grateful to my creator for putting me into that tribe where you only believe in your chi and not any motherfucker.
Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by Anaerobi(m): 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
I could have feel sorry for them, but this same people will still support APC and PDP, knowing fully well that the people they're supporting are the cause of their problems.

May God help us in this country.
Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by Phraences: 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
They thought Boko haram will focus only on Christians. But an inferno doesn’t recognize anybody.

I don’t like reading news like this cos i feel panic building at the edge of my mind. Can’t imagine what the victims are going through.
Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

IPOB and Peter Obi are the major problems we have in this country.

Igbo man can never be president.

Enjoy your dividends of democracy.

minority tears
Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Make them no enslave Buhari after the presidency.
Which Kain wahala be this na.
Bubu no fit rest in peace again!
Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by Ykc2(m): 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
Dis man you no dey fear? Imagine telling tinubu urchins that Buhari's LGA is occupied by bandits, tinubu urchins will call you ipob oo be warned ooh

1 Like

Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by Blackdisciple(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ok over to u femi adesina and Garba
Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by torqque7(m): 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
manutdrichie:
grin

They should continue to vote with sentiments

grin grin grin @carrying Peter obi for head
Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Reinaldo:
Moh247 FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi. See your APC.
Incompetent to the core. You think Nigerians are stupid. We are voting for real change by voting for Peter Obi.

You won't see those chronic ignoramuses and cheap shameless stipend collectors you mentioned. They are hibernating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by nkem1992: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
effort1:

You comment like someone who has sold his soul to the devil.

The person who posted the news isn't an Igbo man. The location isn't Igbo land. Do, weting concern IPOB?
Na sarcasm na, u know notice am.
Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by godofuck231: 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
manutdrichie:
grin

They should continue to vote with sentiments
election na water, wait make e enter the tank
Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by tradepunter: 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

I pray ur life be like Nigeria under APC...Say AMEN if you are sure APC has done well..

God bless you man..... These people supporting APC are bunch of useless demons

1 Like

Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by mipeesoft(m): 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Some people who called themselves sane persons will still go ahead publicly supporting this insanity called apc, what a weird country.
nlfpmod:
Legal Practitioner, Bulama Bukarti, has this to say on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/bulamabukarti/status/1562388908343787520?t=kIYDH1XL21a8yliXqiFrVw&s=08
Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by Yankee101: 12:25am On Aug 25, 2022
And buhari is still president

If ever there was a time nigeria needed a coup it was during buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by drmuchin: 12:31am On Aug 25, 2022
GOOD NEWS FOR SAI BARBARIANS
Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by RichAbujaGuy: 12:36am On Aug 25, 2022
Grammar fiction without proof. Swallow up it up whole without chewing (thinking) gullible posters. wink
Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by grandstar(m): 12:57am On Aug 25, 2022
JimmySwaggart:
FAKE news according to ogbeni lie Mohammed.
President buhari is tackling security while OSINBANJO has been handling economy.
This is what tribalism will do to Yoruba Muslims if the don't jettison the idea of; he is my brother, he's my tribes man, we practice same religion. Corruption knows no tribe.
Vote OBI-DATTI For a detribalised Nigeria, where competence overshadows connection.

Sadly, you condemn tribalism but your utterances fully signal you're a staunch tribalist

Your comment about Yoruba Muslims is simply the ignorance manifested by people who think people vote purely on ethnic and religious lines because that is how they vote.

Youve jumped to the conclusion that Yoruba will vote Tinubu because he is Muslim. Yorubas will find this hilarious. You have never lived amongst Yoruba for up to 6 months as you'll realize as ludicrous this sounds.

Tinubu is a Muslim and his wife is a Christian. Fashola's father is a Muslim while is his mum is a Christian. Wizkid also comes from a Muslim/Christian mixed marriage. Yorubas are liberal and can't be pigeon holed by religion. Yorubas are not the most observant of Muslims. Northern Muslims don't respect them. They drink alcohol freely and some rear pigs.

A Hausa Muslim is a Hausa man to a Yoruba. The Muslim bit means nothing to him. I'm Yoruba and my cousin who is a Christian is voting Tinubu. Many are like him. He isn't motivated by religion.

Tribalism may play a bigger part but I doubt that significantly. In 2011, Goodluck Jonathan won all Yoruba states except Osun state and that was due to Governor Aregbesola's popularity at that time to vote for Nuhu Ribadu.

Is Nuhu Ribadu not Muslim and Yoruba's voted for GEJ, a Christian. If GEJ had not failed so miserably during his tenure by allowing corruption and a state of cluelessness to run out of control and rein in the BH terrorists on time, the Yorubas would not have ditched him in 2015. GEJ has himself to blame.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by sulaak(m): 1:09am On Aug 25, 2022
God1000:

Peter Obi can do nothing to help Northern Nigeria, you just have to look at the treatment that was meted out to both GEJ and OBJ when they came into power. This is a problem that the indigenous Hausa have to deal with themselves.

They are the majority, they can either be slaves or stand up and defend themselves against the Fulani's
Re: Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi by Qtrpst4: 1:44am On Aug 25, 2022
Throwback I have not seen your comment on this thread, why is that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Approves ₦854m For Mass Wedding, ₦700m For BUK Students’ Fees / Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC / Army Begins Golden Dawn In Abia Says No Hiding Place For Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.