Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Who Do You Think Is Overrated Candidate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Is Overrated Candidate. (518 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far / Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? / Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Is Overrated Candidate. by asanausana91: 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
Atiku
Obi
Tinubu
Kwankwaso
Who among these 4 is overrated
Re: Who Do You Think Is Overrated Candidate. by Brainmytool: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kwankwaso.

And will always be him.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is Overrated Candidate. by asanausana91: 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Peter Obi is overrated. He cannot tell us how he will solve security and corruption but his supporters are saying he is the best thing after sliced breads

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Is Overrated Candidate. by nowtoday10: 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
asanausana91:
Peter Obi is overrated. He cannot tell us how he will solve security and corruption.
pained

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is Overrated Candidate. by SmartPolician: 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
asanausana91:
Peter Obi is overrated. He cannot tell us how he will solve security and corruption.

Security - he said he would lift people out of poverty and then train and equip security operatives

Corruption - he calls it public trust and that it begins with him and his family. He maintains that if the president does the right thing, other public office holders will align.

Lastly, I feel that no one is overrated. I am just ambivalent about Peter Obi candidature even though I will vote for him. However, I still maintain that he has the least chance of winning the election because Labour Party has no structure.
Re: Who Do You Think Is Overrated Candidate. by robinso01(m): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Obi of course. I'm voting him though, but ain't expecting much from him. Most Nigerians are hyping him the same way we did with buhari in 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is Overrated Candidate. by BigSarah(f): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Tinubu, the man Batist are saying he's going to turn every state in Nigeria to be like Lagos.

I wonder if he's going to create a seaport, airport, add millions of population to every state in Nigeria and tax them for breathing, and mandate every conglomerate to erect offices in all state and pay tax there.

If he's not going to do that then, that's a scam

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is Overrated Candidate. by jkpbestseries: 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is Overrated Candidate. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
all of them combined as NONE of the above will solve Nigeria's problem....all of them are just the same old BS polithieves and criminals who are part of the same recycled gangs who has been using Nigeria as their personal bank.
Re: Who Do You Think Is Overrated Candidate. by DeleTaller: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2022
Nah Obi nah..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is Overrated Candidate. by David160(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2022
asanausana91:
Atiku
Obi
Tinubu
Kwankwaso
Who among these 4 is overrated

Tinubu... The guy is not popular outside SW.
Re: Who Do You Think Is Overrated Candidate. by Kenneth4u205(m): 10:22am On Aug 25, 2022
TINUBU who will come distant 13 in the forth coming election
Re: Who Do You Think Is Overrated Candidate. by Sannisege: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2022
Atiku is the most overrated.
Re: Who Do You Think Is Overrated Candidate. by BATified2023: 10:33am On Aug 25, 2022
SmartPolician:

Security - he said he would lift people out of poverty and then train and equip security operatives

Corruption - he calls it public trust and that it begins with him and his family. He maintains that if the president does the right thing, other public office holders will align.

Lastly, I feel that no one is overrated. I just ambivalent about Peter Obi candidature even though I will vote for him. However, I still maintain that he has the least chance of winning the election because Labour Party has no structure.
y didn’t he do all these things when he was governor
Re: Who Do You Think Is Overrated Candidate. by SmartPolician: 10:37am On Aug 25, 2022
BATified2023:

He did and even more.
Re: Who Do You Think Is Overrated Candidate. by Viscuz: 10:40am On Aug 25, 2022
BATified2023:

People wake daily .

Asiwaju took advantage of the time internet was not flowing
Re: Who Do You Think Is Overrated Candidate. by BATified2023: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2022
Viscuz:

People wake daily .

Asiwaju took advantage of the time internet was not flowing
like seriously if we are serious in Nigeria n we want to get it right,we don’t need any campaign since the 3 major aspirants have all held offices before

All we need is just their track records cos it will b like a report card n a pointer to what they are capable of doing

How will a man who scored 30 out of hundred in a simple course be telling us he will score 100/100 in a difficult task

In that kind of situation it means people like ikpeazu can just wake up one day n sell d American dream to the gullible populace
Re: Who Do You Think Is Overrated Candidate. by Viscuz: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
BATified2023:
like seriously if we are serious in Nigeria n we want to get it right,we don’t need any campaign since the 3 major aspirants have all held offices before

All we need is just their track records cos it will b like a report card n a pointer to what they are capable of doing

How will a man who scored 30 out of hundred in a simple course be telling us he will score 100/100 in a difficult task

In that kind of situation it means people like ikpeazu can just wake up one day n sell d American dream to the gullible populace

Search the psychology of a FLYING PIG come back and tell me your answer. I can see you are going mad anywhere you hear my name

(1) (Reply)

Nigeian In Diaspora Set To Raise $150m For Peter Obi / Peter Obi Can’t Beat APC, He’ll Come Second, Says Umahi / Why Reno Omokri Hates Peter Obi - Fr Kelvin Ugwu (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.