Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic (4843 Views)

Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results / Lagos State Water Corporation Office Vs Anambra Water Corporation Office Picture / Oshodi Bus Station Vs Anambra International Airport Terminal Building -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by BeautifulMind2: 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Open Heart Centre that was built by Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by abokikhalifa: 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
AntonVince:
Can we compare the monthly revenue accruing to each state?

It is an incontrovertible fact that Lagos State earns at least 15 times more revenue than Anambra, in addition to having served as Nigeria’s federal capital previously.

Stop making silly comparisons.

Lagos State should be competing with the likes of Pretoria, Cape Town, Cairo and Windhoek, etc!
Lagos State is richer than Rwanda, Benin Republic, The Gambia, Tanzania, Togo, etc as countries.

Lagos State alone earns more revenue than 28 other Nigerian states combined, bar Rivers, Kano, Ogun, Akwa Ibom and Delta States.

Okay. Let go to your level.

Akwa Ibom is more developed than Anambra. Infrastructure wise.

What do you have to say ?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by abokikhalifa: 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
IDeyNL:
Tinubu urchins are begining to see that their 'push and start' baba is going no where. They have resorted to attempts to bring down PO.

But they have failed.

Baba ' push and start ' is going nowhere near Asorock.
Lets us check their past and present records.

Tinubu has done more development and success than peter obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by BeautifulMind2: 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
Biodun556:

We want to know Peter Obi achievements and legacy in Anambra, leave south Africa out of it
I want you to show what Tinubu built when he was governor

Anambra state E Library was built by Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by BeautifulMind2: 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Biodun556:
grin
Show me what Tinubu did

This is Obi's project in Agulu

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by abokikhalifa: 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Show me projects done by Tinubu

10 lanes Onitsha done by Obi

Mr man come to ikoye and see wonders.

You be village man

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by BeautifulMind2: 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Biodun556:
grin
Obi's concept

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by BeautifulMind2: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Mr man come to ikoye and see wonders.

You be village man
Show me projects did by Tinubu, Ikoyi has been existing before Tinubu, when Sir Louise Ojukwu acquired his property at Ikoyi Tinubu is still in Osun chasing Bush meat.

Peter Obi built five pedestal bridges in Anambra

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by BeautifulMind2: 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2022

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by BeautifulMind2: 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
Biodun556:
grin

You don run

Peter Obi transformation

7 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by BeautifulMind2: 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
Biodun556:
grin
Anambra state university road Igbariam built by Peter Obi

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by BeautifulMind2: 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Biodun556:
grin

Obosi interchange built by Peter Obi

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by BeautifulMind2: 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Biodun556:
grin
Obi's project

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by BeautifulMind2: 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Biodun556:
grin
Roads done by Peter Obi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by sirfemoz(m): 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
Shows the OP is mischievous. OP should try and be honest with himself. Nothing like Anambra state polytechnic

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by BeautifulMind2: 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2022

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by pricklewane: 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Oloriburuku Igbo rettard go n compare Anambra polytheistic with those in Ghana SA Kenya n come back to stone Peter Peter Obi dead along with his entire family

NigeriaIsDoomed:
You are not ashamed to post these una shitty glorified primary schools? Go and check secondary schools in Kenya, South Africa and Ghana before you shameless things continue to disgrace unasef for this international forum. U think say na only nigerians dey use nairaland? Receive sense in the name of God!

Everything is wrong with Nigeria and you are celebrating mediocrity here.
Shame......
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by BeautifulMind2: 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Biodun556:
grin
Anambra state Polytechnic was built during Obi's tenure.

This Anambra State college of Education Nsugbe under Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by abokikhalifa: 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Show me projects did by Tinubu, Ikoyi has been existing before Tinubu, when Sir Louise Ojukwu acquired his property at Ikoyi Tinubu is still in Osun chasing Bush meat.

Peter Obi built five pedestal bridges in Anambra

See your mouth like bush meat.
You are in a place were u can't come outside on Monday to hustle. You can't tackle that one.

Na Tinubu matter you carry for head.
If peter obi can't solve is regional problem. I wonder what he will do if he becomes president of biafra. Lol
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by BeautifulMind2: 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
abokikhalifa:

See your mouth like bush meat.
You are in a place were u can't come outside on Monday to hustle. You can't tackle that one.

Na Tinubu matter you carry for head.
If peter obi can't solve is regional problem. I wonder what he will do if he becomes president of biafra. Lol
Has Tinubu solve Southwest problem

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by Nijablast: 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
You are not ashamed to post these una shitty glorified primary schools? Go and check secondary schools in Kenya, South Africa and Ghana before you shameless things continue to disgrace unasef for this international forum. U think say na only nigerians dey use nairaland? Receive sense in the name of God!

Everything is wrong with Nigeria and you are celebrating mediocrity here.
Shame......
We cannot verify that of Kenya
We can easily go and verify in Anambra state.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by Prinxzona10: 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please,I want to ask a question.. What's the essence of trying to bring Peter Obi down or is it because he has become a very big threat to a life's ambition of your demi god?.
You Tinubu's urchins never even seen anything yet and I wonder if 2022/2023,looks like 2014/2015 when you demonic incarnates used lies,propagandas and blackmails to pushed Jonathan out and installed the calamity Buhari in power,just like you guys are doing now to install another deadwood as president buh the truth is that sane Nigerians are out for you foolish fools that lack human sympathy and conscience..
The nemesis you Tinubu's miscreants have now is Peter Obi and he will keep on tormenting you guys since you've made him the main opposition towards your devilish plans and evil agendas on Nigerian populace..
Lastly,if you guys should know how you sounds or the way people sees you minions here,it will be better to get a peaceful job honestly and besides,nobody takes any of you guys serious anymore.
People sees you guys as been mentally deranged and instead of all these propagandas having negative effects on Peter Obi's presidency, it always turns out positively towards the emergence of Peter Obi and comes 2023,both the friends and foes will witness the swearing in of Mr Peter Obi as the presidency of federal republic of Nigeria..
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by ajexx(m): 12:07am On Aug 25, 2022

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by Prinxzona10: 12:18am On Aug 25, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Show me projects done by Tinubu

Nkpor flyover built by Peter Obi

You will wait for Tinubu's projects till the end of the world..
They got absolutely nothing to offer,using Lagos as their bragging right even though Lagos was a Federal powerhouse,built,sustained,empowered,protected,promoted and uplifted as the number one major state in Nigeria with federal money,yet all these Tinubu's urchins wouldn't allow anybody to rest...
Everytime,Lagos,Lagos,Lagos just like primitive dundees that never seen a world outlook before.
When they come up with their hateful propagated lies circulating everywhere,which was manufactured from their inner demonic rooms to paint Peter Obi black(their main target now),asking of Peter Obi's legacies as if they ain't aware,then trying to show them his achievements and ask them to show you Tinubu's own legacies,you will see them take to their heels buh some myopically ignorant ones will come up with Fashola's or Ambode's achievement and credited them to Tinubu or they will tell you that Tinubu led the foundation of sustainable growth in the state nii. A shithole state for that matter oooo!!!!
All their cunningly claims that Tinubu did something in Lagos was fallacy to a higher proportion and when campaign start,I will dissect all these their foolish nonsensical empty analysis here... Just hope to finish what I've at hand by then anyways...
Lastly,if they should open the eyes of all these Tinubu's urchins to see the kind of bondage they'd subjugated themselves into,they will be ashamed of themselves because Tinubu is using only 10% of Lagos money to work for them buh a blinded man is a blinded man ,so i hope God open their senses someday to see the evil they've been defending,supporting and promoting ignorantly to the detriment of their lives,future and that of their children...

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by abokikhalifa: 12:28am On Aug 25, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Has Tinubu solve Southwest problem

At least we all know that Lagos is far better than the whole of South east in every aspect of development.

None of your political leaders can stand the archivement Jagaban.

Tinubu Lagos can do without u guys, but you guys can't do without Lagos.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by walefresh3(m): 1:29am On Aug 25, 2022
abokikhalifa:

At least we all know that Lagos is far better than the whole of South east in every aspect of development.

None of your political leaders can stand the archivement Jagaban.

Tinubu Lagos can do without u guys, but you guys can't do without Lagos.

D guy dey lie like him principal obi.... Dem take lies swear for them from that side... D guy dey show ngige and obiano projects with fg projects as obi...

Upon your lies.. u are showing us mediocrity infrastructures.... Abeg that state too poor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by AmehTsaev: 1:43am On Aug 25, 2022
The sheer stupidity of Agbadorians comparing Lagos which has being a FCT for several decades to Anambra of yesterday? Una no dey shame? The colonial British government and successive military regimes developed Lagos to what it is today, IBB alone is the reason why third mainland bridge exists today, not to mention the likes of Marwa , Jakande and of course the massive Federal government investments who all made Lagos the megacity it is today...wetin Emi lo kan develop for Lagos? You clowns are so shameless comparing Lagos to Anambra when you should be comparing Lagos to its fellow megacities like Johannesburg, Kigali, Nairobi, Cape Town, Accra etc these are better planned cities that best Lagos on all indices of development, better urban planning and liveable capacity.

Why not compare Anambra to Ogun state or Emi lo kan's slumfest birthplace in Osun state?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by Omoboricash(m): 1:58am On Aug 25, 2022
AyomideOG01:
cheesy
The way he made Anambra proud of Nigeria. Charity begins at home. What's the track record when he governed Anambra. Let him highlights his achievement or is that too much to ask?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by Biodun556(m): 2:50am On Aug 25, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

You don run

Peter Obi transformation

When you are giving FG and Obiano projects to Obi, the Patron of ipob terrorists
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by kollinz1234(m): 4:58am On Aug 25, 2022
Prinxzona10:
Please,I want to ask a question.. What's the essence of trying to bring Peter Obi down or is it because he has become a very big threat to a life ambition of your demi god?.
You Tinubu's urchins never even seen anything yet and I wonder if 2022/2023,looks like 2014/2015 when you demonic incarnates used lies,propagandas and blackmails to pushed Jonathan out and installed the calamity Buhari in power,just like you guys are doing now to install another deadwood as president buh the truth is that sane Nigerians are out for you foolish fools that lack human sympathy and conscience..
The nemesis you Tinubu's miscreants have now is Peter Obi and he will keep on tormenting you guys since you've made him the main opposition towards your devilish plans and evil agendas on Nigerian populace..
Lastly,if you guys should know how you sounds or the way people sees you minions here,it will be better to get a peaceful job honestly and besides,nobody takes any of you guys serious,people sees you guys as been mentally deranged and instead of all these propagandas having negative effects on Peter Obi's presidency, it always turns out positively towards the emergence of Peter Obi and comes 2023,both the friends and foes will witness the swearing in of Mr Peter Obi as the presidency of federal republic of Nigeria..
You are awesome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by AntonVince: 5:05am On Aug 25, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Okay. Let go to your level.

Akwa Ibom is more developed than Anambra. Infrastructure wise.

Akwa Ibom is way richer than Anambra.
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Vs Anambra State Polytechnic by abokikhalifa: 5:36am On Aug 25, 2022
walefresh3:

D guy dey lie like him principal obi.... Dem take lies swear for them from that side... D guy dey show ngige and obiano projects with fg projects as obi...

Upon your lies.. u are showing us mediocrity infrastructures.... Abeg that state too poor

I just dey look the small boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should State Of Residence Replace State Of Origin In The Constitution / Buhari Opening Bottle Of Water By Himself At A Function,Is It Sign Of Humility? / Best States In The South East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.