Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye (19756 Views)

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly / Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by Anieke77(m): 7:05am On Aug 25, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Peter i know...who is atiku and tinubu?
am proudly obodient
Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by SamOchuko: 7:05am On Aug 25, 2022
oshozondii:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-atiku-will-beat-tinubu-in-lagos-melaye

See highness o, bro can you deliver your senatorial district to Atiku? I’m sure he will loose the same way you lost in your election.
Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by DukeofUmueri247: 7:07am On Aug 25, 2022
Sleekfingers:

68%? .....you guys go see drama in lagos in 2023.....most of you guys. Will move in millions to your inhabitants states, after the election. We go show una drama.
Mumu wey never fight any war dey threaten others...Your kins are still in Ilorin helpless under the reign of the Fulani and you are here spewing thrash.
Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by Prince111111: 7:09am On Aug 25, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
What do they even give PDP urchins to smoke in their headquarters?

Look at Reno now see Dino
you should know because you atleast know they have smoked something grin
Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by Sleekfingers: 7:28am On Aug 25, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Mumu wey never fight any war dey threaten others...Your kins are still in Ilorin helpless under the reign of the Fulani and you are here spewing thrash.

I hear you.
Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by ipadeola91057: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2022
Someone that was demoted from senate to house of reps, yet he failed the entrance exams Someone that was demoted from senate to house of reps, yet he failed the entrance exams ...
Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by Sleekfingers: 7:31am On Aug 25, 2022
HeadNigga:
so you don't want a free and fair election?

There is nothing like free and fair election in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by DukeofUmueri247: 7:33am On Aug 25, 2022
Sleekfingers:

I hear you.
Don't hear me...Go and save your brothers from the Fulanis in Ilorin and stop beating a drum of war you can't win...
Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by Sleekfingers: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Don't hear me...Go and save your brothers from the Fulanis in Ilorin and stop beating a drum of war you can't win...

Okay
Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by etrouble: 7:59am On Aug 25, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
What do they even give PDP urchins to smoke in their headquarters?

Look at Reno now see Dino

Canadian Loud
Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by etrouble: 8:00am On Aug 25, 2022
HeadNigga:
Dino just dey boast. Atiku can't even get 25% in lag.

Peter obi 68%, Tinubu 22%, atiku 10%.
This is how Lagos votes will be split

You are smoking same thing with Dino, FFK, Ishaq Akintola, and Reno. You all will weep blood

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 25, 2022
Dino drammer continues
Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by Jesusloveyou: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2022
HeadNigga:

you're right,
but idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist that voted for pdp before will now vote for obituary.
apc will still get 51%
obituary will get 40%
atiku 9%.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by okorogodwin4(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2022
I will never vote for a bullion van criminal
Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by Viraltrends123: 8:48am On Aug 25, 2022
BigYash:
Who told you he will be different from the old thieves? Go and see how young Sarki scammed people on twitter.. Na by young.. Was kogi state governor not young?
You can vote those failed leaders, that have ruled, and it is confirmed they failed as leaders, you can vote those old theives over and over again. Because you believe the young ones too are thieves, tufiakwa.
Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by Viraltrends123: 8:51am On Aug 25, 2022
miketayo:

U think he is the best until he has tested power
You can vote for failed leaders over and over again, you can vote for thieves that is has been confirmed they stole your state wealth, you can vote a leader that couldn't do anything for his state as a governor, you can vote them over and over again, because you believe the young ones are all bad, tufiakwa
Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by Alawode01(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2022
The question is did Atiku defeat shettima in on going NBA talks?if so ,if not, Tinubu boss will defeat wontiku lineslide.
Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by Rebirth212: 9:02am On Aug 25, 2022
Dino.. should go and seat down joor...

One of the biggest problem I have with dis nigga called Dino...... Is he rants too much
Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by shiwex: 9:07am On Aug 25, 2022
BABA with Parkinson should go and sit down..we don't need someone that will be going to shake like Jelly on world stage. In a sane society, he will have stepped down.
Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by babtoundey(m): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2022
In fact, Tinubu will not have one vote in Lagos.
Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by BigYash: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
You can vote those failed leaders, that have ruled, and it is confirmed they failed as leaders, you can vote those old theives over and over again. Because you believe the young ones too are thieves, tufiakwa.
Vote fire.. None of them is fit to be a leader. Until we start holding leaders accountable for this mismanagement of public funds ,nothing will change. Nigeria doesn't even need election. Citizens ought to come out in mass,and teach these present leaders lessons, so that the next president will not try shit with them. Every candidate campaigning now,is coming to loot. You think they care about you or anyone, right? Let this your candidate gets the position first,then you will understand better. Although I don't see that happening.. He might even sell all of you out for some dollars when the election is very close.. He will tell you he has decided to merge his votes for some old thief.
Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by omurphy23456: 9:39am On Aug 25, 2022
Take it or leave it. A zombie have just spoken.
Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by DeleTaller: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2022
PDP don buy market with Atiku on the ballot... Melaye is only doing this for survival. Same way portable was paid to market Oyetola so Dino is being paid.
Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by tuniski: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2022
HeadNigga:

Sick!!!!
Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by David442: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2022
see below

Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by Viraltrends123: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2022
BigYash:
Vote fire.. None of them is fit to be a leader. Until we start holding leaders accountable for this mismanagement of public funds ,nothing will change. Nigeria doesn't even need election. Citizens ought to come out in mass,and teach these present leaders lessons, so that the next president will not try shit with them. Every candidate campaigning now,is coming to loot. You think they care about you or anyone, right? Let this your candidate gets the position first,then you will understand better. Although I don't see that happening.. He might even sell all of you out for some dollars when the election is very close.. He will tell you he has decided to merge his votes for some old thief.
You know him personally, abi, I will rather vote someone, a youth, that has not been tested, than Vote someone who was given chance severally and failed in all.

Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by Zetty177x: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
I no know for the nigga

LoL..u sef .u nor get joy grin
Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by miketayo(m): 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
You can vote for failed leaders over and over again, you can vote for thieves that is has been confirmed they stole your state wealth, you can vote a leader that couldn't do anything for his state as a governor, you can vote them over and over again, because you believe the young ones are all bad, tufiakwa

You think age is the problem, look at kogi state gov , look at Desmond elliot.
Re: 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye by clockwisereport: 3:16am On Oct 10, 2022
DamiAyo17:
Please nairalanders, I am on my knees begging...I am a single mother of two kids...I learnt tailoring but can't afford a sewing machine ..I am pleading for assistance from anyone dat has a spare manual machine to give out so I can be using to make little money to feed my childhood....I am based in shelter farm, kubwa Abuja. God bless

Nawao. In your previous post, your husband is a building contractor. In this particular post, you are a single mother. Make all of these scammers dey calm down small naah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court / Over N1 Trillion Saved Since Subsidy Removal, Says Tinubu / FG: 18 Out Of Deported Saudi Arabia Passengers Have Criminal Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.