Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead (2799 Views)

Obi Visited Immaculate Heart Of Mary Hospital Nkpor, Donated ₦15 Million And... / Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos) / Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by trutharena: 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Labour Party contestant Peter Obi, visits fan leader, Ayo Adebanjo, at his home.

Check the comments of Yoruba people on BBC Yoruba page when they posted the Labour Party contestant Peter Obi, visits to Afenifere leader, Ayo Adebanjo, at his home.

Judge yourself from the comments.

1 Share

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by trutharena: 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2022

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by trutharena: 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
This is for the deluded Obituaries who think Afenifere get any mouth for South West.

Obi Zombie that open account using Yoruba people name to deceive Obi that he will get any vote in the SW are just deluding themselves.

Yoruba will vote Tinubu with nothing less than 85% of the votes just as Igbo people will vote Peter Obi with 95% of their votes.

Shikena.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by FreeStuffsNG: 12:02am On Aug 25, 2022
90% real voters are not on social media.
check my signature for freebies!

3 Likes

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 25, 2022
Nice

But who did this people want to read something only them could understand.
Nawao.
Comon English

11 Likes

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by trutharena: 12:04am On Aug 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
90% real voters are not on social media.
check my signature for freebies!

Bro over 90% of those commenting on BBC Yoruba page are supporting Tinubu. You can see it from their post.

Jagaban 2023 is a done deal.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by Mickykarim: 12:04am On Aug 25, 2022
He is wasting his time with IRRELEVANT and INCONSEQUETIAL spent force.

THE HATEFUL Ayo Adebanjo DOES NOT REPRESENT THE YORUBA PEOPLE.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by colorsofrainbow: 12:06am On Aug 25, 2022
Tinubu agbado urchins crying both on nairaland and on FB grin grin
For you to even come up with this, it shows how worried you are about how Obi has infiltrated SOUTHWEST and decided to come up with this consolation lol.

Peter Obi will get massive votes from SOUTHWEST. Know this and keep being tormented. Over 40% of yorubas will vote WISELY. If you doubt,ask Mr. macaroni so keep deceiving yourself with your FB agbado urchins

But wait o. I thought elections are not won online. Maybe this botted urchins you posted are offline from Zimbabwe grin grin
Op you are really deluded lol and confused

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by LadyExcellency: 12:09am On Aug 25, 2022
Post Comments from Redeem, Deeper life, Chosen, Loveworld, Oyedepo Church pages.

20 Likes

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:13am On Aug 25, 2022
They are the same urchins on Nairaland , they rant and end on Nairaland

Millions of Nigerians will vote for Peter Obi and he will win

Don't take Tinubu slaves serious , because there rants starts and end on Nairaland and Facebook
Nobody takes them serious anymore

12 Likes

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:13am On Aug 25, 2022
trutharena:
This is for the deluded Obituaries who think Afenifere get any mouth for South West.

Obi Zombie that open account using Yoruba people name to deceive Obi that he will get any vote in the SW are just deluding themselves.

Yoruba will vote Tinubu with nothing less than 85% of the votes just as Igbo people will vote Peter Obi with 95% of their votes.

Shikena.

Every vote matters... consulting every soul is important...For Peter Obi to be hunting in Tinubu's backyard should tell you something...

Keep consoling yourself

20 Likes

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by Philipponzaghi: 12:16am On Aug 25, 2022
LadyExcellency:
Post Comments from Redeem, Deeper life, Chosen, Loveworld, Oyedepo Church pages.

Lol this one is still being carried away with Obi Zombism. Quit the delusion and face reality.

You will understand why your ancestors always scream Yoruba are betrayal this and bla bla bla. It is because you don’t understand the average Yoruba man psyche.

If Peter Obi see 5-10% in any state in the SW outside Lagos, kill dog for me and I will eat.

Na Atiku I even dey fear because we can’t just throw away PDP structure in the SW. There are some party loyalists that will want to make a statement in their arena.

2 Likes

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by FreeStuffsNG: 12:16am On Aug 25, 2022
trutharena:

Bro over 90% of those commenting on BBC Yoruba page are supporting Tinubu. You can see it from their post.

Yeah. You are right sir. Thank you.
Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by perez100: 12:16am On Aug 25, 2022
I only see Yoruba Muslims supporting Tinubu. We Obi-Datti supporters don't
even expect 15% of the Yoruba Muslims votes. They have never supported credible candidates in their lives except few of them. The Yoruba Christians - many of them like voting credible candidates and they will still vote the best candidate in 2023

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by Philipponzaghi: 12:23am On Aug 25, 2022
perez100:
I only see Yoruba Muslims supporting Tinubu. We Obi-Datti supporters don't
even expect 15% of the Yoruba Muslims votes. They have never supported credible candidates in their lives except few of them. The Yoruba Christians - many of them like voting credible candidates and they will still vote the best candidate in 2023

This is the delusion we want Obi zombies to keep having.

If you check the screenshot and understand Yoruba Christian & Muslims names, you’ll see why your mumu never do.

2 Likes

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by M4A1carbine: 12:30am On Aug 25, 2022
This is serious ohh!!

Zombies and miscreants knew of the meeting and flooded the Facebook page with various degrees of insults and outlandish insults on the person of Peter Obi.

Just imagine how these Rodents reason...from the Useless TVC journalist "OMATSEYE SAM" to zombies like Abike Dabiri and the legions of deplorable Tinubu zombies.

See as they insult even their elders that received Peter Obi.

@op, Be rest assured that your propaganda against the guy is being viewed with disdain and disgust from even Non-Igbo people.

Afonja are giving what they cant take...dont cry when Obidients retaliate...

These are MURIC Afonja, that claim to be Christians...and some myopic tribalistic christians

Names like Bello Michael-----Na sure MURIC urchin
Fummi Banks-----Sure Muric Zombie

useless miscreants...spits

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by Philipponzaghi: 12:32am On Aug 25, 2022
M4A1carbine:
This is serious ohh!!

Zombies and miscreants knew of the meeting and flooded the Facebook page with various degrees of insults and outlandish insults on the person of Peter Obi.

Just imagine how these Rodents reason...from the Useless TVC journalist "OMATSEYE SAM" to zombies like Abike Dabiri and the legions of deplorable Tinubu zombies.

See as they insult even their elders that received Peter Obi.

@op, Be rest assured that your propaganda against the guy is being viewed with disdain and disgust from even Non-Igbo people.

Afonja are giving what they cant take...dont cry when Obidients retaliate...

useless miscreants...spits

See Obi zombie hypocrites.

Your people have been abusing Tinubu now since Ojuku death you no see that one, na Yoruba people own you see.

Who abuse pass for Igbo people in the whole world?

2 Likes

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by techWriter5: 12:34am On Aug 25, 2022
trutharena:
Labour Party contestant Peter Obi, visits fan leader, Ayo Adebanjo, at his home.

Check the comments of Yoruba people on BBC Yoruba page when they posted the Labour Party contestant Peter Obi, visits to Afenifere leader, Ayo Adebanjo, at his home.

Honestly, many of you are sick. Is Tinubu contesting for the president of Yorubaland?

2.8K people liked the visit, while 1.4K commented. Let's assume all the people that commented are pro-Tinubu, is 1.4K greater than 2.8K?

His competition came to "his turf", and found admirers, and you are gloating about some funny comments. Think about it!

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by M4A1carbine: 12:38am On Aug 25, 2022
You be real shallow brained miscreant.....

Sam Omatseye
Abike Dabiri
Tinubu that will Labour and exit this world as JAGADEATH.

and the legion of uncouth and useless disciples that are scavengers for burdillion money, will cry bluud.

You miscreants are fighting popular will of the people...and you fvvvcktards will surely cry for forgiveness...spits

Philipponzaghi:

See Obi zombie hypocrites.

Your people have been abusing Tinubu now since Ojuku death you no see that one, na Yoruba people own you see.

Who abuse pass for Igbo people in the whole world?

3 Likes

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by SmartPolician: 12:52am On Aug 25, 2022
Most Nigerians vote across tribal lines and this is understandable because black man no dey think well.

However, the person who will win this election is a presidential candidate who can win votes outside his region. This is where structure comes in. Nigerians are not ready to fix the shithole yet.
Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by Prinxzona10: 12:53am On Aug 25, 2022
techWriter5:

Honestly, many of you are sick. Is Tinubu contesting for the president of Yorubaland?

2.8K people liked the visit, while 1.4K commented. Let's assume all the people that commented are pro-Tinubu, is 1.4K greater than 2.8K?

His competition came to his "turf", and found admirers, and you are gloating about some funny comments. Think about it!

Nope,the 2.8k that liked the visit, don't have PVCs while the 1.4k that commented allegedly on Tinubu's favor,have PVCs according to the most mentally deranged apes in Nigerian space right now...
Honestly,I do wonder if all these Tinubu's urchins are human beings or just a kind of robots...
God forbid bad thing and instead of me to give birth to such foolish soulless beings,is better I remain childless because I've never seen why a human being would denounce a good life and a better future for himself and that of his children just because the promoter of such brighter future is from the place he was programmed to hate so much with passion niii..tuah!!!!
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by AK481(m): 12:55am On Aug 25, 2022
trutharena:

Shikena.

And you want Northerners to leave atiku?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by BlazinGlory40: 12:58am On Aug 25, 2022
trutharena:

Shikena.

We are used to this tricks of screen grabbing comments that suits your bias. Na stale tricks be that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by Prinxzona10: 1:08am On Aug 25, 2022
AK481:

And you want Northerners to leave atiku?

Nope,Tinubu's urchins are very myopically outdated in reasoning.
They are seriously projecting Tinubu as a Yoruba president just because the competent,credibility and acceptability of Peter Obi especially with the enlightened and sane Nigerians threatens Yoruba votes(so playing a reverse psychology to emotionally blackmail sane Yorubas is their archaically dubious games now) and they're hoping on Northern votes to win via they're calculating and also expecting Yorubas to vote for Yoruba(Tinubu) while North to leave their two Northerners and also vote for Yoruba(Tinubu)...
Honestly,you can never be alright,wise and keep on supporting Tinubu or APC because the comment alone would make a sane person look insane,it will make an educated folk sound like an illiterate and it will make a wise person sound foolish and empty...
Lastly,it's unpayable to toll the side of Tinubu APC because at the end of the day,it becomes a regrettable risk of a sold conscience...
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by techWriter5: 1:09am On Aug 25, 2022
Prinxzona10:

Nope,the 2.8k that liked the visit, don't have PVCs while the 1.4 that commented allegedly on Tinubu's favor,have PVCs according to the most mentally deranged apes in Nigerian space right now...
Honestly,I do wonder if all these Tinubu's urchins are human beings or just a kind of robots...
God forbid bad thing and instead of me to give birth to such foolish soulless beings,is better I remain childless because I've never seen why a human being would denounce a good life and a better future for himself and that of his children just because the promoter of such brighter future is from the place he was programmed to hate so much with passion niii..tuah!!!!
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

Even Buhari with his political worth before the 2015 election was not this tribalistic with his election campaign. At least, they were lying on his behalf to get votes from other quarters. The idiots promoting Tinubu are not even hiding their tribalism and religious bigotry before the election! How do they expect other Nigerians to vote for him?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by TinubuThief: 1:35am On Aug 25, 2022
trutharena:

Zombie, keep on giving urself and the criminal Tilumbu false hope

4 Likes

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 25, 2022
trutharena:

Tinubu urchins. We the real Yorubas are supporting Peter Obi.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by Philipponzaghi: 1:52am On Aug 25, 2022
techWriter5:

Even Buhari with his political worth before the 2015 election was not this tribalistic with his election campaign. At least, they were lying on his behalf to get votes from other quarters. The idiots promoting Tinubu are not even hiding their tribalism and religious bigotry before the election! How do they expect other Nigerians to vote for him?

Igbo we are openly tribalistic, what will your Ojuku ancestors do about it?

I am Yoruba and I am proudly Tribalistic.

I will be voting Tinubu because he is Yoruba. If you don’t like it, go and DIE in the lagoon.

Hypocrite. Almost 99% of Igbo are supporting Peter Obi, same 90% that voted Atiku in 2019 and now Atiku is suddenly a devil all because Peter Obj am Igbo is on the ballot. Hypocrites Ibo that are hardcore tribalists calling other people tribalist.

If you are not tribalistic, why not support Sowore, Kola Abiola,? Are they not youth? Is Peter Obi a 60+ year man a youth.

3 Likes

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by Wisetrue99: 2:07am On Aug 25, 2022
trutharena:

Shikena.
You are the one deceiving yourself!

Tinubu has nothing to campaign with except on religious and ethnic lines

Most south westerner do not hate Tinubu, they just don't like his leadership style!

Its only agberos and those benefiting from his loots that are supporting him!

Osun is a real testament of that!

Take away rigging, Tinubu is finished! As in his only hope is rigging!

Work never start ooooo grin see your jagaban grin you guys are truly the enemies from within!

1 Like

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by donjazet(m): 2:11am On Aug 25, 2022
Show this same one where yorubas are revolting against Tinubu.
https://www.facebook.com/1296222730434431/posts/5681746591882001/?sfnsn=scwspmo
Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by Wisetrue99: 2:17am On Aug 25, 2022
donjazet:
Show this same one where yorubas are revolting against Tinubu.
https://www.facebook.com/1296222730434431/posts/5681746591882001/?sfnsn=scwspmo
Don't mind him, who will like Tinubu

Is the the students, he took their place of learning from

Or landlords he forcefully grabs land from

Or motorists whom he terrorizes with agberos

Or the traders who are always paying for tickets of no benefits

Or Lagosians who he is over taxing

Or the youths whom he couldn't even speak for on the 20-10-2020?

Or his associates whose relationship always turn sour

What is there to love about a selfish man

Those pushing him are only doing that for their selfish gains

1 Like

Re: Check Comments On BBC Yoruba Facebook Page When Peter Obi Visited Afenifere Lead by femisplash: 2:32am On Aug 25, 2022
techWriter5:

His competition came to "his turf", and found admirers, and you are gloating about some funny comments. Think about it!
Anyone can like a post on Facebook or Twitter, you can be ibo and like a post about Obi visiting Adebanjo and vice versa. But you see those in the comments section are the real Yorubas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jubilation In Aba Over Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Bola Tinubu Have Refused To Meet With Nyesom Wike After His Declaration By INEC / APC National Caucus, Executive Committee (NEC) Meetings Fixed For 2nd &3rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.