Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March (23526 Views)

Outrage As Policemen Carry Unconscious Farah Dagogo To Court (Photos) / Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours / Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by onuman: 7:48am On Aug 25, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Atiku should be praying for 25% votes in Rivers State, which is highly impossible..
Wike, the only person that could have save him from Obidients onslaught in the state is no longer with him.

Before someone will start saying that Wike will use Grassroot Development Initiative (GDI) to make Tinibu win Rivers. I am a registered member of GDI but Obi is my choice, same thing applies to many others..

Apt.
The members of the GDI have their own mental facilities. It's difficult to imagine anyone from the SS who can choose either Atiku or Tinubu before Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by jrusky(m): 7:59am On Aug 25, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

What is the political value of Ameachi, Timipre, Akpabio since they abandoned GEJ...?

I'm in Rivers state, when campaign starts, we will use the 2015 Gang up to campaign against Atiku and Tinibu..

Hello Mr man I realise you don't understand politics at all. Pls free me bro. I know all obi supporters are naturally a defiants because a sane minded person can not expect any state governor or people to risk losing their state to any inconsequential person or party and suffers for 8 years.

Sure obi is never the next president that is 100% sure bro with the bullies, insuls, harrassements, mockeries, tribal and religion bigotry, threatening obi supporters unleashed on Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwanso and Nigerians who do not support Obi I swear if apc win or pdp win any state that fall for obi go roast for good 8 years mark my word we go deal mercilessly with that state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by Opinedecandid(m): 8:03am On Aug 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
Pitopi people are fantasizing on how votes will be divided by the strong opposition partiesin their weak zone (North) .
Whereas as usual they're not looking inward how their neighbour the SS will shred votes among the major party.

The fact remains that both minorities in the South & North tends to play politics in similar fashion. Party loyalty & money politics play huge role in NC & SS.

You seem to be one of the few on Nairaland as well as one of the few educated Nigerians that acknowledge this fact.
That's what I have been telling people everywhere, but they argue blindly.
You are very accurate.

1 Like

Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by IbadeHQ: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2022
visijo:
Teach your children to Pray so that whenever their hearts feel heavy, they can run to God and not to the World. cool

Nice.

1 Like

Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by Kobicove(m): 8:39am On Aug 25, 2022
Oxb90:
River State and it's politicians are very unique.
I am quite sure your 10 million March will not hold in Rivers State.
Where Wike is still the governor.

Don't mind him, he's just deceiving himself grin
Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 25, 2022
another1:

How? Explain
The worst that can happen in all these little baby wike is doing is that pdp will lose 2023 presidential election and tell me how that even benefit wike himself?
if Wike works for Tinubu and APC win he easily get a top ministerial position. Most likely minister of works
Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by DOM7: 8:56am On Aug 25, 2022
This wike is over hyping himself, is he going to force the hand of port Harcourt people to vote for the person he surport? Everybody is struggling for himself if wike port party many will not go with him because himself know he's not going to be well accommodated how will he face Ameachi and other people he bully overtime? Other people with various tickets of PDP how will they do?
Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by Rebirth212: 8:57am On Aug 25, 2022
He said 10 million.... I know it's mistake he wanted to say 1 million... Where can he even get 5000.... Nigerians are now abusing the word million

Hahaha
Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by Ixodes(m): 9:03am On Aug 25, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
People are now abusing the word "one million".... anyway I don't blame them, they are very sure idle youths in the streets will always honor their nonesense march
The 1million word is for budgeting to scam politicians who will pay for the mobilisation.
Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by Indispensable85(m): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2022
Lol.......I saw this coming.
Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by Felimax(m): 9:25am On Aug 25, 2022
SamOchuko:

Niger Delta is for pdp? Maybe Rivers state sha caused Wike delivered the dividends of democracy to his people, the only thing Okowa gave us in Delta state is debt and thugs that controls motor parks and even the high ways, my bro nothing for you guys in Delta state, the people are voting you guys out, we can’t afford another 8 years of retrogression in Delta state.

Go back to bed. Spit dey comot for your mouth. Delta is PDP or you go hang transformer.
Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by sammhi(m): 9:26am On Aug 25, 2022
BigIyanga:
Wike is a sinking man. If PDP wins without him, he’ll go into oblivion. If he aligns with APC to win, he will be dumped like Amaechi…Wike has no political value beyond May 29,2023
Wike does not know Tinubu
Let Tinubu become president, He will make sure he collects Rivers from him and render him impotent
U never know the BAT thing he is playing with
Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by Felimax(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2022
onuman:

Apt.
The members of the GDI have their own mental facilities. It's difficult to imagine anyone from the SS who can choose either Atiku or Tinubu before Obi.

Peter Obi is not even in my list. He is a gatecrasher. I am full blown Delta with very solid PVC and if there is no Atiku Tinubu has my vote, if not Kwankwaso.

Take it to the bank.
Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by ogatboy(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
Pitopi people are fantasizing on how votes will be divided by the strong opposition partiesin their weak zone (North) .
Whereas as usual they're not looking inward how their neighbour the SS will shred votes among the major party.

The fact remains that both minorities in the South & North tends to play politics in similar fashion. Party loyalty & money politics play huge role in NC & SS.

First, Look at the data of 2011, SE will have the highest vote in any election and 90% is for LP. SS will vote almost 80% for LP because they prefer to be on the top of the ticket rather than a vice (LP gives them that). APC will have 60 to 70 % of the vote in SW because Lagos is a big chunk that will be split with LP carrying second.

The problem in the north is that they have a Kwankwaso and an Atiku. Between Kwankwaso is more popular than Atiku in the NW.

My question is how does Atiku plan to win election sef? I do not even see any pathway to this. He already has a fallout with the leaders in the South.

Tinubu's own is that even his SW stronghold cannot give him maximum vote.

2023 numbers will be very close but Peter Obi will win
Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by kmaster007: 9:37am On Aug 25, 2022
Hmmm. But e dey Swt you wen obi supporter started it
femiasaolu2014:
Just 10m? Why not 100m billion people?

Clowns
Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by another1: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2022
Spirit04:
if Wike works for Tinubu and APC win he easily get a top ministerial position. Most likely minister of works
So getting a minister is wike problem?
He can even get something more than that plus party control if he work for pdp.
Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by Iraloren: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2022
My guy want to cash out...
Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by David442: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2022
see below

Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by ayibaisgud: 10:20am On Aug 25, 2022
Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by onuman: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2022
Felimax:

Peter Obi is not even in my list. He is a gatecrasher. I am full blown Delta with very solid PVC and if there is no Atiku Tinubu has my vote, if not Kwankwaso.

Take it to the bank.

....and after you have voted, who still gets mired in further crisis and poverty? All of us, including you, in Nigeria.
Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by Shascky33: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Atiku should be praying for 25% votes in Rivers State, which is highly impossible..
Wike, the only person that could have save him from Obidients onslaught in the state is no longer with him.

Before someone will start saying that Wike will use Grassroot Development Initiative (GDI) to make Tinibu win Rivers. I am a registered member of GDI but Obi is my choice, same thing applies to many others..
Atiku got more votes in plateau state than in rivers state in 2019.
Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by snoopz: 11:46am On Aug 25, 2022
These guys go just dey quote figures like the idiots they are
Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by Shascky33: 11:49am On Aug 25, 2022
TimmyTen:
Atiku na regular INEC customer when it’s comes to Presidential elections.

As it stands, Obi is strategically positioned to whittle Atiku's southern votes & Atiku himself is not a dominant candidate in the North.

Northern votes will be shared amongst Obi, Atifku, Tifnubu & Kwankwaso
Do you live in the north?
Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by boldtruthalways: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
Is this how Atiku intends to resolve the problem? I laugh in swahili
Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by Shascky33: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
ogatboy:

First, Look at the data of 2011, SE will have the highest vote in any election and 90% is for LP. SS will vote almost 80% for LP because they prefer to be on the top of the ticket rather than a vice (LP gives them that). APC will have 60 to 70 % of the vote in SW because Lagos is a big chunk that will be split with LP carrying second.

The problem in the north is that they have a Kwankwaso and an Atiku. Between Kwankwaso is more popular than Atiku in the NW.

My question is how does Atiku plan to win election sef? I do not even see any pathway to this. He already has a fallout with the leaders in the South.

Tinubu's own is that even his SW stronghold cannot give him maximum vote.

2023 numbers will be very close but Peter Obi will win
Clown. Who is kwankwaso?
Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by ogatboy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Shascky33:

Clown. Who is kwankwaso?

After 2023, you will know that Knwankwaso is more rated in NW than Atiku
Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by CheapHomes1: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Maximos7:
This young man is embarking on a journey he may feel right but would cause him regrets in years to come.
Can you pls explain how?
Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by Shascky33: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
ogatboy:

After 2023, you will know that Knwankwaso is more rated in NW than Atiku
kana zama a arewa ne?
Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by ogatboy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Shascky33:

kana zama a arewa ne?

No
Re: Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March by Advocate500: 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
Wike should go and rest ,this is democracy he preaches about, not only when it favors him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official / Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War / Electricity Consumers To Pay More In New NERC Regulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.