Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures (1029 Views)

Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) / Just In....peter Obi Busted. Graphic Pics / Peter Obi Busted In Another Lie: Visiting Egypt For Business Not To Study System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures by OnionBandit(f): 7:07am On Aug 25, 2022
grin

Obi and supporters are clowns. They will tell you 'go and verify', but when you do, they will start crying

Cc: mynd44 nfpmod

https://observerstimes.com/2022/08/23/many-lies-of-obi-peter-obi-presentation-at-nba-conference-bursted-by-olusola-george-olumoroti/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures by Kennedyli: 7:08am On Aug 25, 2022
Lol. Peter aobi is really giving you guys nightmares and campaign haven't started yet. Imagine when Tinubu is forced to speak and he him and Atiku starts throwing shade at each other; while Peter Obi builds on.

Una go cry.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures by derecho(m): 7:09am On Aug 25, 2022
Kikikiki... More.
I doubt if anything can sway Obidients.We've made up our minds to vote Obi

If you
can't explain why you love a person, it'd be difficult to find why to stop

You guys think we love Obi because of what he says?
Kikikiki..

No wonder Atiku and little shettima tried using Statistics to woo Nigerians.

Una confusion just begin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures by Ghester: 7:11am On Aug 25, 2022
Wow.
Peter Obi has my vote
Come and beat me

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures by GardenOfGod(m): 7:12am On Aug 25, 2022
APC has been reduced to a fact-check political party. Scouting very hard for any error in Obi's messages or tweet to use and trend.

Let me sound this again... APC has nothing to campeign for apart from what they are doing now...
They never saw this coming grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures by MkBaron(m): 7:14am On Aug 25, 2022
This man is something else Why lying everytime can’t he do proper investigation before going to a place like that or he wasn’t prepared

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures by OnionBandit(f): 7:14am On Aug 25, 2022
Ghester:
Wow.
Peter Obi has my vote
Come and beat me
Since this is all you have to defend your lies dispenser, you look beaten even without anyone touching you. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures by GardenOfGod(m): 7:16am On Aug 25, 2022
grin
OnionBandit:
Since this is all you have to defend your lies dispenser, you look beaten even without anyone touching you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures by OnionBandit(f): 7:22am On Aug 25, 2022
Go and veLify, go and veLify, we have gone to veLify o!

"Obi talks with facts and figures, look at him showing people where he got his statistics from", I can remember Zombidients masturbating with this comment.

Now we know the source of Pandora's "facts and figures". All na from BiafLa blog

3 Likes

Re: Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures by TinubuThief: 7:24am On Aug 25, 2022
cheesy
Their useless agbado Tilumbu couldn't come because Obi for embarrass the old fool

They don't have anything to campaign with but tribalistic and religion sentiments plus fact checking nonsense

Obi's name is their campaign promises zombies

Let the old he-goat come let's interview him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 25, 2022
Front page

1 Like

Re: Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2022
Nlfpmod front page Worthy

1 Like

Re: Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Nlfpm.od front page Worthy
Re: Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures by dejol88: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2022
You guys are full of lies on obi!

He said average production per day.

And his statement was corroborated by Thisday newspaper of 7th of August.

You guys should destroy whatever is left of Nigeria by supporting those who want to maintain the status quo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures by Prinxzona10: 7:46am On Aug 25, 2022
People that sold out their conscience just because of a mere peanut.
It baffled me to see people that called themselves youths fighting hard to preserve the old order that favors nobody just because the person ushering the new order is from the tribe their souls,minds and bodies were been programmed to hate with passion.
How low and foolish can people reduce themselves just to drive a useless point that holds no water.
He wasn't super accurate in the figures,means nothing and it's a very big shame that these miscreants got a candidate that had refused to shown up for an interview or shown up in a gathering of intelligible men yet they got the nerves to keep searching for a fault where there's none.
You urchins got nothing to campaign with because your sick old selfish,corrupt and wicked candidate is unmarketable instead your evil plans are to keep spurring lies and propagandas against Peter Obi buh if you minions are observant enough,you would've known that your tactics are outdated and useless because instead of your evil analysis to be working against Peter Obi,it turns out to be working on his favor via many people sitting on the fence have noticed you guys hate and bitterness on Peter Obi and they have also noticed that you urchins got absolutely nothing to market your demi god Tinubu,so keep the useless and foolish propaganda coming,it will clear soon from your eyes...
Lastly,everybody mind is made up and people are turning up everyday for Peter Obi and the earlier you demonic incarnates realise that the presidential election is between Peter Obi and Atiku,the better for you guys except you expect only the votes from Yoruba Muslim to win the election for Tinubu or haven't you also noticed that the only people fighting,campaigning and defending Tinubu are just few soulless paid party people,some tribalist bigots and fanatically Yoruba Muslims eeh??...
Peter Obi will win Nigerian presidential election comes 2023...
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures by ba7man(m): 7:49am On Aug 25, 2022
Kennedyli:
Lol. Peter aobi is really giving you guys nightmares and campaign haven't started yet. Imagine when Tinubu is forced to speak and he him and Atiku starts throwing shade at each other; while Peter Obi builds on.

Una go cry.
Dem dey burst Peter Obi lies up and down, this one talk say na "Nightmares".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures by OnionBandit(f): 7:51am On Aug 25, 2022
ba7man:
Dem dey burst Peter Obi lies up and down, this one talk say na "Nightmares".
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

What do you expect from a typical Obi supporter?

1 Like

Re: Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures by Abitolola: 7:51am On Aug 25, 2022
OnionBandit:
grin

Obi and supporters are clowns. They will tell you 'go and verify', but when you do, they will start crying

https://observerstimes.com/2022/08/23/many-lies-of-obi-peter-obi-presentation-at-nba-conference-bursted-by-olusola-george-olumoroti/

Where did you get your own facts to verify his lies? I'm not Obidient but painting him black will only make his followers more determined to stick to him. Use your energy to present your candidate aright

1 Like

Re: Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures by Amos1423(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2022
usually I don't have strength to argue again with Nigerians... we are just a set of people that will see what's wrong but just to feed their ego and ensure they don't agree with you are willing to join their oppressors and fight you..make everybody rest Abeg! even if bread na 13million poor people go still survive aje
Re: Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures by OnionBandit(f): 8:15am On Aug 25, 2022
Abitolola:

Where did you get your own facts to verify his lies? I'm not Obidient but painting him black will only make his followers more determined to stick to him. Use your energy to present your candidate aright
who cares about what his supporters think. His lies have been busted.. period! We were asked to go and veLify. I hate nonsense pls

undecided
Re: Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures by lordimmaogidi(m): 9:36am On Aug 25, 2022
Suffer no de tire una? Oya go vote for your great grandpa's.
Obi is the best. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures by okeysoninv: 10:20am On Aug 25, 2022
OnionBandit:
grin

look anidiots calling a 20 -25years of man a children. your not well at all. you want to do verification but sounding dumb.

1 Like

Re: Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures by Tochi3(m): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2022
okeysoninv:
look anidiots calling a 20 -25years of man a children. your not well at all. you want to do verification but sounding dumb.
grin grin
Re: Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures by RuddyFusion(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2022
Peter this, Peter Obi that....you guys should go and quench.....I have made up my mind long ago....OBI has my vote .....

No sitting on the fence

1 Like

Re: Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures by butterfly777(m): 11:31am On Aug 25, 2022
You guys calling your self fact checkers should be remember that facts and figures are gotten from different sources, and they may differ based on time and mode of collation. Stop shouting lies, lies up and down as if the people are ignorant.

Even your post shows that the facts are close, and the margin is acceptable.

Go and sit down, ogbeni.

E yi o Wu ke WI, Peter Obi la ma dibo fun.

1 Like

Re: Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures by Abitolola: 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
OnionBandit:
who cares about what his supporters think. His lies have been busted.. period! We were asked to go and veLify. I hate nonsense pls

undecided

But some of the info quoted up there are wrong, see, you can't call someone a liar because they got a fact wrong, call him olodo, fine. It's like missing a teacher's question then he calls you a liar.

(1) (Reply)

The Red Flags In Shettima's Speech. Nigerians Beware / Outrage Greets Ranking Of Nigeria As 2nd Most Terrorized Country / The Monies Being Paid For Peter Obi American Lectures Are Not For Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.