Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Beware Of Bolt Transport System - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beware Of Bolt Transport System (547 Views)

FG Tasks NAIRAXI, Others On Interventions In Transport System / Businesses, Arts Inspired By The Lagos Transport System - AutoReportNG / Villagers Push Vehicles Across A River In Taraba Due To Bad Transport System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Bolt Transport System by Bestunclejoe(m): 7:24am On Aug 25, 2022
I booked a BOLT ride this morning for 1k which I confirmed on my app from SARS Road to Rumuola, I was surprised that at my destination the fare turned to 3,300 naira without a single traffic jam on the way.
Guys! Pls, be careful while booking a BOLT ride, it is becoming a systemic fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Bolt Transport System by KingOfTheDamned: 7:24am On Aug 25, 2022
Don't you know that traffic affected the rate?

Is this your first time using bolt or you are just seeking attention?
Re: Beware Of Bolt Transport System by Cutehector(m): 7:25am On Aug 25, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Is this your first time using volt or you are just seeking attention?

please make it a point of duty to read in between lines carefully before commenting.

7 Likes

Re: Beware Of Bolt Transport System by doggedfighter(f): 8:12am On Aug 25, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Is this your first time using volt or you are just seeking attention?

You just rushed to type nonsense !

8 Likes

Re: Beware Of Bolt Transport System by superCleanworks(m): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

stop disgracing your family online. next thing you will be shouting SCHOOL NA SCAM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Bolt Transport System by Bestunclejoe(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

I suppose you can read and understand simple English, go back and read the post well before you comment.
Re: Beware Of Bolt Transport System by Zaddyshuga: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bestunclejoe:
I booked a BOLT ride this morning for 1k which I confirmed on my app from SARS Road to Rumuola, I was surprised that at my destination the fare turned to 3,300 naira without a single traffic jam on the way.
Guys! Pls, be careful while booking a BOLT ride, it is becoming a systemic fraud.
How can sars road to rumuola be 1k? E be like your eye dey pain you abi you dey find attention. Na people like you dey cheat bolt drivers.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Bolt Transport System by GlobTrotter: 5:53am On Aug 26, 2022
Bestunclejoe:
something similar happened to me. I took bold from Ikeja, toyin street to Mile 2, on a sunday, arround 5am, zero traffic oo. Zero.

The initial money ot showed me was 3300. When we got to the destination it was almost 7800. The driver was just smiling sheepishly... Na surge na surge he said. I didn't buy it. It's not possible.

I contacted bolt immediately. They said it was a big error on their part. They refunded me 4200 naira as bonus ii

(1) (Reply)

Can I Board A UK Flight From Abidjan With A Nigerian Passport / Between Usa And Canada Study Visa Approval Rate? / Cheapest Travel Agency Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.