Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,723 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

LASG Commences Construction Of 1,500-Bed Psychiatric Hospital In Epe (Pictures) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LASG Commences Construction Of 1,500-Bed Psychiatric Hospital In Epe (Pictures) (14000 Views)

Lagos Commences Construction Of New Massey Street Children’s Hospital / Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar / Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Commences Construction Of 1,500-Bed Psychiatric Hospital In Epe (Pictures) by amaridigital(m): 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
goslowgoslow:

What is this one saying? You don't even know the meaning of being mentally challenged. Do you think it is only poor people that can be mentally challenged?
Between they should leave those who already have the problem and tackle hardship lol .. cheesy cheesy then what happens to those ones? Make dem die. Na wah for some comments o!

Mental disability has nothing to do with wealth or lack of it. Millions of Americans are mentally ill. In some developed countries almost a quarter of their population have mental illness- that's equal to over 50 million of Nigeria's population. Many are mad but few are roaming.
Re: LASG Commences Construction Of 1,500-Bed Psychiatric Hospital In Epe (Pictures) by Thedon22: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
While they are busy abusing Tinubu, projects are being executed for Lagosians. Obis supporters are campaigning with mouth, Tinubus supporters are campaigning with projects . Not difficult to know who to vote for. No be theories I go take feed my family.

1 Like

Re: LASG Commences Construction Of 1,500-Bed Psychiatric Hospital In Epe (Pictures) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
amaridigital:

Mental disability has nothing to do with wealth or lack of it. Millions of Americans are mentally ill. In some developed countries almost a quarter of their population have mental illness- that's equal to over 50 million of Nigeria's population. Many are mad but few are roaming.
This one just jumped into my mention without even comprehending. Next time read very well and also read what the person I mentioned said.
Re: LASG Commences Construction Of 1,500-Bed Psychiatric Hospital In Epe (Pictures) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
amaridigital:

I already asked the question 'Do you think it is only the poor that can be mentally challenged "? So your response should be for him not me. Always read well before jumping. You don't even know the person I quoted.
Re: LASG Commences Construction Of 1,500-Bed Psychiatric Hospital In Epe (Pictures) by Killermamba: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Is it only drugs that cause mental illness and is it only youths that are mentally ill?

Do I know? Go and ask your grand father
Re: LASG Commences Construction Of 1,500-Bed Psychiatric Hospital In Epe (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
Killermamba:

Do I know? Go and ask your grand father

If you don't know, how did you arrive at the conclusion that the number of mentally unstable people in Lagos is enormous, mostly on the island, this is as a result of massive drug abuse among the youth.
Re: LASG Commences Construction Of 1,500-Bed Psychiatric Hospital In Epe (Pictures) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
Mad people plenty for Lagos oo
Re: LASG Commences Construction Of 1,500-Bed Psychiatric Hospital In Epe (Pictures) by 2Radii: 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Are they trying to say that number of mentally challenged people exist in Lagos?

This people though. Instead of them to tackle the problem ( hardship) causing mental illness and depression, they prefer to let it linger and rather make beds ready for anyone who can't take the heat any longer and goes bunkers.

Misplaced priorities.
Oponus will never be satisfied.. grin grin

Well, they are not doing it to pleases u actually, do dey even know u exist?? grin
Re: LASG Commences Construction Of 1,500-Bed Psychiatric Hospital In Epe (Pictures) by Viscuz: 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
2Radii:
Oponus will never be satisfied.. grin grin

Well, they are not doing it to pleases u actually, do dey even know u exist?? grin

Youth for Asiwaju

Re: LASG Commences Construction Of 1,500-Bed Psychiatric Hospital In Epe (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 27, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Are they trying to say that number of mentally challenged people exist in Lagos?

This people though. Instead of them to tackle the problem ( hardship) causing mental illness and depression, they prefer to let it linger and rather make beds ready for anyone who can't take the heat any longer and goes bunkers.

Misplaced priorities.

One can't fully tackle the problem. There are mentally challenged people abroad. I believe you know that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Widow Awarded $23.6bn Tobacco Payout / How Do I Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnancy. / How To Use Oriflame Milk And Honey Sugar Scrub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.