Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

I Will Be Talking To You About How To Become A Fullstack Website Developer. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Will Be Talking To You About How To Become A Fullstack Website Developer. (201 Views)

The Best Learning Path For A Fullstack Developer - Discussion Thread / Journey To Being A FULLSTACK Web Developer / Let's Stop Talking About Password Strength (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be Talking To You About How To Become A Fullstack Website Developer. by Onlyng: 8:48am On Aug 25, 2022
In this thread I will be taking you through how to become a fullstack website developer.

To become a full stack website developer, you need to know two things well:

1. Backend programming
2. Front end programming

1. Backend programming

Backend programming comprises all the activities that run on an app that is not visible to the end user. Examples of these activities are, User Authentication, database management etc.

For website development, the major backend is PHP and MYSQLI.

PHP is a general-purpose scripting language geared toward web development. It was originally created by Danish-Canadian programmer Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994. The PHP reference implementation is now produced by The PHP Group

2. Front end programming

Front end development is all the physical featu…

https://nigeriansonly.com/thread?i=I-will-be-talking-you-through-how-to-be-come-a-fullstack-website-developer_82jd4412m6k545x3ivmk9104

(1) (Reply)

I Will Design Web Template, Ui Ux, Landing Page In Psd, Xd Or Figma Website / How To Make A Chatbot In Python / Web Development Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.