Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

The Next Titan Auditions Starts!!! First Impressions With Pics - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Next Titan Auditions Starts!!! First Impressions With Pics (269 Views)

CBN Sacks Boards Of Union Bank, Keystone Bank, Polaris, Titan Trust / Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 / CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank (2) (3) (4)

The Next Titan Auditions Starts!!! First Impressions With Pics by codeigniter(m): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2022
Just like every thing in Nigeria, things no dey balance, the invites boldly says 8am, most people arrived as early as to 7, they just dey write name for 10am moving everyone down stairs for cinematic captures. Audition no even near, maybe they will start that at 12. Why can’t 8am be 8am anywhere in Nigeria. More updates as the event progresses. But right now I am famished. I cannot come and die

Re: The Next Titan Auditions Starts!!! First Impressions With Pics by codeigniter(m): 10:00am On Aug 25, 2022
This is the second time we will be told to evacuate the hall, this time to receive the judges, 300+ people. I don’t wanna sound like a rebel. But it doesn’t make much sense, more updates

Re: The Next Titan Auditions Starts!!! First Impressions With Pics by bestbiz17: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2022
Keep updating us. I thought they will keep to time since the TITAN is anchored by top notch brands. This African time issue has really eaten deep into Nigeria. Sha dey update us
Re: The Next Titan Auditions Starts!!! First Impressions With Pics by codeigniter(m): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2022
bestbiz17:
Keep updating us. I thought they will keep to time since the TITAN is anchored by top notch brands. This African time issue has really eaten deep into Nigeria. Sha dey update us

Top brands, Luno being the headline sponsor, heritage bank etc. thanks I will
Re: The Next Titan Auditions Starts!!! First Impressions With Pics by codeigniter(m): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2022
There are lot’s of funny people here but this man caught my attention. See branding, funny as Bleep

Re: The Next Titan Auditions Starts!!! First Impressions With Pics by bestbiz17: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2022
Alright, I hope u get selected. Make us proud. Kindly tell us your experience during the interview
Re: The Next Titan Auditions Starts!!! First Impressions With Pics by bestbiz17: 10:11am On Aug 25, 2022
Lol, why did he wear that kind of clothing to a titan screening? Them go evict am sharperly.
codeigniter:
There are lot’s of funny people here but this man caught my attention. See branding, funny as Bleep

Re: The Next Titan Auditions Starts!!! First Impressions With Pics by codeigniter(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2022
bestbiz17:
Alright, I hope u get selected. Make us proud. Kindly tell us your experience during the interview

I will surely do, I don’t care if I am selected or not, but I think I stand a chance cos my pitch is on a crypto start up and the headline sponsor is luno, which means I have lots of knowledge on the space and would be good for the show. But Nigerian factor can come in and I don’t really care, just here to have fun and step out of my comfort zone
Re: The Next Titan Auditions Starts!!! First Impressions With Pics by codeigniter(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2022
bestbiz17:
Lol, why did he wear that kind of clothing to a titan screening? Them go evict am sharperly.

Really, I thought it was brilliant sha
Re: The Next Titan Auditions Starts!!! First Impressions With Pics by bestbiz17: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
Alright, rooting for u. Tell us the outcome at the end of today.
codeigniter:

I will surely do, I don’t care if I am selected or not, but I think I stand a chance cos my pitch is on a crypto start up and the headline sponsor is luno, which means I have lots of knowledge on the space and would be good for the show. But Nigerian factor can come in and I don’t really care, just here to have fun and step out of my comfort zone
Re: The Next Titan Auditions Starts!!! First Impressions With Pics by meobizy(f): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Is this dabull?
Re: The Next Titan Auditions Starts!!! First Impressions With Pics by codeigniter(m): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
bestbiz17:
Alright, rooting for u. Tell us the outcome at the end of today.

I got a No, in fact and the others guys, we got to learn they weren’t interested in online based biz, I did the best, I could and I regret. I am I got up and go. I was no 186 and I auditioned at 4 and there are still close to 150 people left. The judges tried sha. Director oya Cut

Re: The Next Titan Auditions Starts!!! First Impressions With Pics by bestbiz17: 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
Alright man, I wish you the best in your edeavours. We will all meet at the top.
codeigniter:

I got a No, in fact and the others guys, we got to learn they weren’t interested in online based biz, I did the best, I could and I regret. I am I got up and go. I was no 186 and I auditioned at 4 and there are still close to 150 people left. The judges tried sha. Director oya Cut

Re: The Next Titan Auditions Starts!!! First Impressions With Pics by codeigniter(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
When the interview dragged for too long I was like where mama put for here, that hotel too dey expensive, a lady told me how she went to the hotel cafeteria and use 5,2k to buy one meal, she didn’t enjoy, I guess big girls things. I sharply ask around for chicken republic to refuel and I got value for money. The below was 700 few months ago now 900. The best value deal for chicken lovers or carnivores like me. bring me any meat, I will not disappoint u except pork, not religion phobia, but it disgust me

Re: The Next Titan Auditions Starts!!! First Impressions With Pics by codeigniter(m): 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
At the end, it always good to show up regardless of the odds. I met other cool people, but I no dey collect number for events again cos na status viewing dey end am. I no dey kuku watch status again
Re: The Next Titan Auditions Starts!!! First Impressions With Pics by codeigniter(m): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
I end this diary on this note, stop electing idiots, who are the idiots, u decide that

Re: The Next Titan Auditions Starts!!! First Impressions With Pics by codeigniter(m): 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
bestbiz17:
Alright man, I wish you the best in your edeavours. We will all meet at the top.

Big amen, na who snooze lose, as long as we keep going we will win
Re: The Next Titan Auditions Starts!!! First Impressions With Pics by bestbiz17: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
@codeigniter Thanks for sharing your experience. Like I said earlier, success is ours.

For Binary Options Traders Only / If 10%-50% Is Not Too Small For You Daily Then This Is For You / Where Can I Buy Nigerian Emails For Email Marketing Purposes?