Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

This Sugar Wey I See For Cake Is Too Much (pix) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Sugar Wey I See For Cake Is Too Much (pix) (1155 Views)

See The Cassava Wey I Havest Today (pic) / A Mixer For Cake And Flour For Sale....n170k Mixer For Cake And Flour For Sale.. / Nigerians Are Talented, This Wedding Cake Is Amazing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Sugar Wey I See For Cake Is Too Much (pix) by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2022
I normally saw this thing inside cake but i don't know if this thing no de pain For person belle cos i don't know how many sachet of sugar una put for this thing

Re: This Sugar Wey I See For Cake Is Too Much (pix) by Draslo(m): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2022
I always see this kind of icing on cakes but I don't know the sugar content. Can someone educate me?

OP, more like this.

1 Like

Re: This Sugar Wey I See For Cake Is Too Much (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2022
Draslo:
I always see this kind of icing on cakes but I don't know the sugar content. Can someone educate me?

OP, more like this.

Allow people express themselves however they're able to.
Those who will understand, will understand.
Re: This Sugar Wey I See For Cake Is Too Much (pix) by Draslo(m): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

Allow people express themselves however they're able to.
Those who will understand, will understand.
Nonsense.
Correct people whenever you're able to.
If you know, you know.
Re: This Sugar Wey I See For Cake Is Too Much (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2022
Draslo:

Correct people whenever you're able to.
If you know, you know.

True though.

1 Like

Re: This Sugar Wey I See For Cake Is Too Much (pix) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
Draslo:

OP, more like this.
I don't even know how many sugar content they put for that thing
Re: This Sugar Wey I See For Cake Is Too Much (pix) by Channah1(f): 7:43am On Aug 27, 2022
That fondant and usually requires plenty of sugar to make. It's used for decorating the cake but you don't really have to eat it. It's a decor.
Re: This Sugar Wey I See For Cake Is Too Much (pix) by Channah1(f): 7:53am On Aug 27, 2022
Draslo:

OP, more like this.

Nope, you are wrong while the OP is correct because in this context of expression you either put it the way he said it or use "QUANTITY OF SUGAR " because he's referring to the amount of sugar used in making the fondant. While "CONTENT" cannot be used in this context because it simply means sugar level which can only be used as a scientific term in a scientific context that has to do with testing for sugar levels or something in that direction.

So Op was right cos he was talking about quantity.
2saviourfriday9:
I don't even know how many sugar content they put for that thing

Op, delete that thing. E be like say that oga dey work for lab or he's a lab scientist. Don't let him scatter simple grammar for your mouth.lol grin
Re: This Sugar Wey I See For Cake Is Too Much (pix) by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 27, 2022
Channah1:

Nope, you are wrong while the OP is correct because in this context of expression you either put it the way he said it or use "QUANTITY OF SUGAR " because he's referring to the amount of sugar used in making the fondant. While "CONTENT" cannot be used in this context because it simply means sugar level which can only be used as a scientific term in a scientific context that has to do with testing for sugar levels or something in that direction.

So Op was right cos he was talking about quantity.

Op, delete that thing. E be like say that oga dey work for lab or he's a lab scientist. Don't let him scatter simple grammar for your mouth.lol grin
lol, this is wasting of sugar
Re: This Sugar Wey I See For Cake Is Too Much (pix) by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 27, 2022
Channah1:
That fondant and usually requires plenty of sugar to make. It's used for decorating the cake but you don't really have to eat it. It's a decor.
So them just waste the sugar like that abi
Re: This Sugar Wey I See For Cake Is Too Much (pix) by Channah1(f): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
lol, this is wasting of sugar

It's not a waste. It's used for beautifying the cake so one can take pictures with it. At least, people will always see it when watching your pictures and admire it's beauty.
Re: This Sugar Wey I See For Cake Is Too Much (pix) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 27, 2022
Channah1:

It's not a waste. It's used for beautifying the cake so one can take pictures with it. At least, people will always see it when watching your pictures and admire it's beauty.

There should level the sugar it too much, i can't just eat it, but after eating the cake na to throw away this one
Re: This Sugar Wey I See For Cake Is Too Much (pix) by Channah1(f): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
There should level the sugar it too much, i can't just eat it, but after eating the cake na to throw away this one

They cant reduce the quantity of sugar cos if they do, the fondant won't cover the cake well and the decoration wont look nice.

Sure you can always trash the sugar if you don't want to eat it. Not a must.
Re: This Sugar Wey I See For Cake Is Too Much (pix) by breadplanets(f): 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
ishi okpukpo that's like saying they should reduce the quantity of sugar inside sugar! You don't have to eat it you know angry
Re: This Sugar Wey I See For Cake Is Too Much (pix) by descarado: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
breadplanets:
ishi okpukpo that's like saying they should reduce the quantity of sugar inside sugar! You don't have to eat it you know angry
No vex grin

1 Like

Re: This Sugar Wey I See For Cake Is Too Much (pix) by breadplanets(f): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
descarado:

No vex grin
wahahahahahahhaha....I bn vex o
Re: This Sugar Wey I See For Cake Is Too Much (pix) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
breadplanets:
this thing cos so many problem
Re: This Sugar Wey I See For Cake Is Too Much (pix) by breadplanets(f): 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
this thing cos so many problem
What's the colour of your problem? Akpiri ogologo or person force you to chop am?

Re: This Sugar Wey I See For Cake Is Too Much (pix) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
breadplanets:
What's the colour of your problem? Akpiri ogologo or person force you to chop am?
Colour is white, why them put it without using chocolate

(1) (Reply)

What 200 Calories Look Like / This Will Happen To Some People After Christmas Party / Photo: What Are You Likely To Remove From This Plate Of Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.