Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Wormhole: If You Find Yourself On A Distant Civilized Planet, What'd You Do? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Wormhole: If You Find Yourself On A Distant Civilized Planet, What'd You Do? (344 Views)

Inside The Deepest Man-Made Hole On The Planet (Pictures) / Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) / Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wormhole: If You Find Yourself On A Distant Civilized Planet, What'd You Do? by Draslo(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2022
Would you try to come back to earth and make the civilization there aware of your home planet?

(On said planet, you'd age slower than its residents. Their thousand years equates to 1.36 years for you, same as time on time on Earth

Would you stay or try to come back here?

(On said planet, they have all the cures to earthly diseases, advanced agricultural systems, not to mention technological advances way beyond our comprehension.)

Would you try to save this world, your home?
Re: Wormhole: If You Find Yourself On A Distant Civilized Planet, What'd You Do? by Deicide: 11:13am On Aug 26, 2022
Test if I can fly, or shoot laser out of my eyes. Who knows I might be their Superman.
Re: Wormhole: If You Find Yourself On A Distant Civilized Planet, What'd You Do? by Draslo(m): 11:40am On Aug 29, 2022
Deicide:
Test if I can fly, or shoot laser out of my eyes. Who knows I might be their Superman.
What if you're not? What if you're just a regular person? You have to be smart not to get killed. That's all. No disease or old age will kill you.
Re: Wormhole: If You Find Yourself On A Distant Civilized Planet, What'd You Do? by Deicide: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
Draslo:

What if you're not? What if you're just a regular person? You have to be smart not to get killed. That's all. No disease or old age will kill you.

That's another Question

(1) (Reply)

Can 150,000 Be Enough To Install Solar / Paypal And Stripe / Iphones Available For Sales Wholesale Discount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.