Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures (1199 Views)

Enugu Has Executed 1,355 School Projects Across 17 LGAs - ENSUBEB Chairman / 87% Nigeria’s Poverty Rate In North – World Bank / Father Mbaka: Enugu Has Never Had A Leader Like Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by akwabassey: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
This is something many Nigerians don't know. Aside being a backward state generally, enugu has the highest poverty rate in Southern Nigeria. Leaders in enugu state since 1999 have failed the state.

1 Share

Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by kozmokaz(m): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by senm117(m): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
Wow but Ebonyi is way on top.
Lagos least

1 Like

Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by 0bjpmb: 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
kozmokaz:
Ebonyi

The OP is right. Ebonyi of recent has surpassed enugu in human capital development which has reduced poverty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by kozmokaz(m): 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
0bjpmb:

The OP is right. Ebonyi of recent has surpassed enugu in human capital development which has reduced poverty

Any link so I could see ?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
Make them rich then.
Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by Egalitarian1: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
Where una dey count am since na headcount because we no see una for street na hahahaha

No quote me o, I dey inside one million match for our incoming President Peter Obi!

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by SmartPolician: 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
akwabassey:
This is something many Nigerians don't know. Aside being a backward state generally, enugu has the highest poverty rate in Southern Nigeria. Leaders in enugu state since 1999 have failed the state.

You don't know anything about Enugu State

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by Ijoh(m): 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
And Igbo say they want to develop Nigeria when they can't develop their areas.
Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by ForumNL(m): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
akwabassey:
It supposed to be Ebonyi followed by Enugu

1 Like

Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by abobote: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Katsina and kebbi can't be ahead of Enugu
Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by Bravetunde: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
ForumNL:

It supposed to be Ebonyi followed by Enugu
So I. Your tribalistik mind osun state is better and more fine than enugu.
Yorubas are the most tribalistik nigerians.
Thank God ss/se have woken up to join propagandaa like you guys.
Spit

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by abobote: 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ijoh:
And Igbo say they want to develop Nigeria when they can't develop their areas.
Did you check the graph very well?
According to the graph, Igbo States are doing well, except Enugu
Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by ForumNL(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bravetunde:

So I. Your tribalistik mind osun state is better and more fine than enugu.
Yorubas are the most tribalistik nigerians.
Thank God ss/se have woken up to join propagandaa like you guys.
Spit

Look at this Ijaw boy that has never stepped out of his state
Local kid, the two big eyes on your head can't see Ebonyi and Enugu as most impoverished state in the statistic

Go to Osun State and see people building houses starting up new business everyday, poverty level in Osun is very low
Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by ForumNL(m): 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
abobote:

Did you check the graph very well?
According to the graph, Igbo States are doing well, except Enugu
Enugu and Ebonyi
Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by Bravetunde: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
ForumNL:

Look at this Ijaw boy that has never stepped out of his state
Local kid, the two big eyes on your head can't see Ebonyi and Enugu as most impoverished state in the statistic

Go to Osun State and see people building houses starting up new business everyday, poverty level in Osun is very low
So in enugu people don't build houses and start up bussiness.
Osun state are the poorest southern state.
You can't compare osun to enugu in anyway.
Is it not the brown roof osun state we are talking about.
Osun is a backward Yoruba Muslim state.
Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by Tunjibalogun: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bravetunde:

Truth be told though. Osun is my state and I adjudged it to be the poorest state in Nigeria. But Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi are poor too
Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by Ikamandoncome: 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
Biaflaa or death....
Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by XerXers: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
Chino zukwanuike
Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by XerXers: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bravetunde:

Let them be churning out meaningless statistics without any empirical data

1 Like

Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by akwabassey: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
XerXers:
Chino zukwanuike

Discuss the subject. There's no chino here
Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by akwabassey: 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
XerXers:

Let them be churning out meaningless statistics without any empirical data

Statistics shows that enugu has the highest population of poorest people in southern Nigeria
Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by ForumNL(m): 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bravetunde:

Ebonyi and Enugu state are the poorest southern state but there are rich people there also.
You can still compare osun to enugu.
Only ebonyi is backward with plenty brown roof
Osun is only moving forward because of the Christians in the state
We've heard you
All I know is that there is money in Osun State
Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by ForumNL(m): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Truth be told though. Osun is my state and I adjudged it to be the poorest state in Nigeria. But Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi are poor too
Which area do you live in Osun State?
Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by Bravetunde: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
ForumNL:

We've heard you
All I know is that there is money in Osun State
Ok there is no money in enugu.
You see at first afonjas were using propagandaa to destroy ss/se.up to the extent of saying no Igbo man will be president.
We kept quiet.
Then afonjas use propagandaa to push gej away.
We kept quiet.
Then afonjas started using it to insult us,we now saying enough is enough.
We have joined you in propagandaa now.
If it was before,nobody would have been talking about obi,but now obi is the best thing in Nigeria after fried rice in chicken while thiefnybu stinks exactly like the shitt he always wey his trousers with.
We are waiting for you guys to attack ss/se people in sw,make we use una shine.
Cowords grin grin grin angry
Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by ForumNL(m): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bravetunde:

Ok there is no money in enugu.
You see at first afonjas were using propagandaa to destroy ss/se.up to the extent of saying no Igbo man will be president.
We kept quiet.
Then afonjas use propagandaa to push gej away.
We kept quiet.
Then afonjas started using it to insult us,we now saying enough is enough.
We have joined you in propagandaa now.
If it was before,nobody would have been talking about obi,but now obi is the best thing in Nigeria after fried rice in chicken while thiefnybu stinks exactly like the shitt he always wey his trousers with.
We are waiting for you guys to attack ss/se people in sw,make we use una shine.
Cowords grin grin grin angry

Look at the Mekus
What are you saying?
See I'm OBIdent but you are annoying me, everything I'm seeing here is giving me reasons not to vote OBI
What exactly is your problem?
If we attack SE/SS in SW who will lose?
At the end, the war will end but it won't bring back what you've lost, many of you guys will be displaced like time of Biafra war

Instead of you to market OBI you are here inciting war
Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by DWickedLandLord: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
People that drive 06 Corollas come to nairaland to tell you who's rich n who's doing poorly

I'm always amused by that.

OP I don't know whose ox is being gored but you don't know Enugu
Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by Bravetunde: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
ForumNL:

Look at the Mekus
What are you saying?
See I'm OBIdent but you are annoying me, everything I'm seeing here is giving me reasons not to vote OBI
What exactly is your problem?
If we attack SE/SS in SW who will lose?
At the end, the war will end but it won't bring back what you've lost, many of you guys will be displaced like time of Biafra war

Instead of you to market OBI you are here inciting war
So u are not seeing those once by the Yoruba Muslims.
Re: Enugu Has The Highest Poverty Rate In Southern Nigeria: Pictures by OVB123: 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Thanks for saying the truth. The level of poverty in ebonyi and enugu is alarming ooo. Expecially in ebonyi state.

(1) (Reply)

Agberos Fight In Imo, One Killed as Ikpeazu installs Agbero chairman / Video: 85% Of Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC- Obidient Lady Cry Out / Why APC, Tinubu Will Win 2023 Elections – Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.