Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

What To Present A Child? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What To Present A Child? (151 Views)

NDC Will Win 2024 Elections But They Will Present A New Candidate – EIU / Principal Security Officer To Governor Dickson Ebi Present A Car Gift To His Wif / A Magician Burnt At A Child Dedication In Port Harcourt (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Present A Child? by penguin2021(f): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
I'm trying to find a toy for the child. He's 8 and his birthday is coming up. His favorite thing to do is play video games, so I know he'll love anything related to that! Do you have any recommendations?
Re: What To Present A Child? by crysmile(m): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
I think https://beystation.com is a great option. I love Beyblades because they're a great way to pass the time. My son can play with them for hours, and they're fun to play with other kids too. If you're looking for a gift idea that will keep your son engrossed for a long time, Beyblades are a great choice. This is a very popular toy, the child is sure to be delighted with such a gift
Re: What To Present A Child? by pixie2: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
There are a lot of toys on the market these days, but not all of them are appropriate for your child. It's important to take into account your child's interests when choosing a toy. For example, if they love cars, they'll probably be more interested in a toy car than a doll.

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing Courses In Bangalore / Importance Of Manifest And Delivery Notes In Logistics / The UCL Is Back! Who Will Win The Prestigious Trophy This Season?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.