Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

A Drive Through University Of Ghana Accra with video and Pictures… - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Drive Through University Of Ghana Accra with video and Pictures… (1058 Views)

A Drive Through Tinapa Resort In Calabar(2022 Review) What Exactly Happened? / Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. / Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Drive Through University Of Ghana Accra with video and Pictures… by Bbsharon(f): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,

In this video I shared my Drive Through University Of Ghana Accra on my visit to Ghana.

I hope you do enjoy the scenery and lovely university environment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXAAmMkF1N4
Re: A Drive Through University Of Ghana Accra with video and Pictures… by Bbsharon(f): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
University Environment…

1 Share

Re: A Drive Through University Of Ghana Accra with video and Pictures… by Bbsharon(f): 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hostels!!

1 Share

Re: A Drive Through University Of Ghana Accra with video and Pictures… by Bbsharon(f): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Post office, medical centre and library

1 Share

Re: A Drive Through University Of Ghana Accra with video and Pictures… by Bbsharon(f): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sport Centre

1 Share

Re: A Drive Through University Of Ghana Accra with video and Pictures… by Bbsharon(f): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
More pictures

1 Share

Re: A Drive Through University Of Ghana Accra with video and Pictures… by Bbsharon(f): 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
And more pictures smiley

1 Share

Re: A Drive Through University Of Ghana Accra with video and Pictures… by Bbsharon(f): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2022

1 Share

Re: A Drive Through University Of Ghana Accra with video and Pictures… by Bbsharon(f): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Drive Through University Of Ghana Accra with video and Pictures… by noxy1962(m): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
But seriously, what’s all the hype about this university? Nigeria’s average Fed Universities look like this or even better and they number more than 20. Nice pics though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Drive Through University Of Ghana Accra with video and Pictures… by Bbsharon(f): 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
noxy1962:
But seriously, what’s all the hype about this university? Nigeria’s average Fed Universities look like this or even better and they number more than 20. Nice pics though.

One of the main reason is because it’s the premiere university in Ghana just like our University of Ibadan.
Re: A Drive Through University Of Ghana Accra with video and Pictures… by emmaodet: 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sharon, do you a trip calendar you follow or what?
I will like to know so as to join your tour group.
I plan going on tours but going alone and not in group will be very boring.
Re: A Drive Through University Of Ghana Accra with video and Pictures… by Bbsharon(f): 8:06am On Aug 26, 2022
emmaodet:
Sharon, do you a trip calendar you follow or what?
I will like to know so as to join your tour group.
I plan going on tours but going alone and not in group will be very boring.
Not specifically a calendar routine for now but I run a travel company that do plan organized trips for individuals and groups. You can send a DM!
Re: A Drive Through University Of Ghana Accra with video and Pictures… by emmaodet: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2022
Bbsharon:

Not specifically a calendar routine for now but I run a travel company that do plan organized trips for individuals and groups. You can send a DM!

Okay.

Have sent you a pm
Re: A Drive Through University Of Ghana Accra with video and Pictures… by Sammy07: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2022
Bbsharon:

Noted.
Re: A Drive Through University Of Ghana Accra with video and Pictures… by Sammy07: 9:53am On Oct 26, 2022
Nlfbmod
Seun
Mynd44
Re: A Drive Through University Of Ghana Accra with video and Pictures… by BFWestAfrican: 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
If you need a flat to rent in Accra, please WhatsApp 00233five938five4363.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Cairo Egypt / Xmas at Abuja this year / Who Is Responsible For Plane Crashes In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.