Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

I Neeeed Heeellp! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Neeeed Heeellp! (595 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Neeeed Heeellp! by Jasiel(f): 1:01am On Aug 08, 2011
I don't mean to startle u and I rily neva thought it wud come to this. Lately I've been posting just about everything on NL. I'm in my final year and I'm scared. What's goin to happen to me after school? How will it all work out? I also have no people in my life asides classmates. Does this mean I have a problem of some sort? Drat, there's no cryin smiley.
Re: I Neeeed Heeellp! by obowunmi(m): 2:40am On Aug 08, 2011
what did you study ?
Re: I Neeeed Heeellp! by Jasiel(f): 2:53am On Aug 08, 2011
What am i studying u mean? Economics @ unilag
Re: I Neeeed Heeellp! by alphykool(m): 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2011
Hi,
You need not to be afraid or scared of not knowing any person to give you job after you graduated except your classmate. I think you might be right but that should and must not determine your getting job or not. All you have to do is to be optimistics. Being optimistics might not be enough either, you MUST work things out yourself now that you're still in school. How do I mean? Yes, first thing first, do your bit to finish your school with a nice grade. Again, after your NYSC, settle down and define your job search goal and work towards it. Getting a job in our today's economy is becoming hard nut to crack, and so you need to workout means to have an edge over others. Employers or recruiters have criterion on the requirement which they want from each job opening, and you might not know the criterion. So, get prepared for employers and you find them looking for you if you have what they want. That is why you doesn't have to be afraid at all. Of course, man-know-man will not be ruled out but it's not a determinant.
Thanks,
Alphykool
www.ejobsearchtalk.com
Re: I Neeeed Heeellp! by Jasiel(f): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2011
Thanx a lot. I really appreciate it. But are grade point averages really important?

(1) (Reply)

Grab Your Share Of Over $1k In Free Ads! / Ericsson App Developers Contest 2013; Are You Creative Enough / Become A Digital Accountants !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.