Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,519 members, 7,854,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Atiku: I Never Supported The Yoruba Nation Movement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Never Supported The Yoruba Nation Movement (213 Views)

I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima / Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku: I Never Supported The Yoruba Nation Movement by mrrandomguy: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
For your information, l never supported the YORUBA NATION MOVEMENT because l never thought it was going anywhere. But l was surprised and impressed about the systematic process the YORUBA NATION has diligently taken. The FULANI HERDSMEN's violence played to the YORUBA NATION's favour otherwise it would have been difficult to get United Nations to interfere. But the FULANI brought it on themselves.

The least the United Nations will force on The YORUBA NATION to accept is the Parliamentary System, which is what the British set-up for Nigeria in 1960 at independence, because of the distinct Ethnic differences of the Nigerian terrains. It was Azikiwe that instead on Federalism and encouraged the Military and the Southern Military Officers to take over power and set up a Federalism. Which now the WHOLE SOUTHERN NIGERIA IS BEGGING FOR RESTRUCTURING TO REGIONAL PARLIAMENTARY SYSTEM.

The Only problem is that the YORUBA NATION now are getting processed by The UNITED NATIONS. And the UNITED NATIONS has asked The Yoruba NATION to Notify Nigeria's Government to Start negotiations, which could result in Yoruba NATION settlings for A REGIONAL PARLIAMENTARY SYSTEM, which will cancel the Presidential Elections and Eliminate the costly Senate and House of Representatives for the Parliamentary Govt. Which will then Produce a Prime Minister and a non-executive ceremonial President, if any!!!

Most important is that the United Nations SECURITY COUNCIL is set to approve the YORUBA NATION'S petition for independence because The Yoruba NATION has crossed 2hurdles of the 3 steps to get The United Nations SECURITY COUNCIL'S approval, which means if Nigerian Government cannot negotiate with the Yoruba NATION, The United Nations SECURITY COUNCIL will come to defend the YORUBA NATION (like they did in Libya) if the Nigerian Military try to attack or stop the YORUBA NATION from independence After being granted independence by The UNITED NATIONS' General Assembly !!

GENTLEMEN, THE 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION MIGHT TRULY NOT TAKE PLACE. YOU CAN BET ON IT. THE YORUBA NATION HAS PASSED TWO IMPORTANT STEPS TO SUCCEED.....

1) They had been verified to have not promote their agenda with violence. (The main reason the Biafra movement was denied by the United Nations and banned from ever being considered is their violence and threatening violence)

2) The Yoruba NATION had proven that the some Northerners had carried out bloody and deadly violence (genocide) on Yoruba territories and her People.

Therefore after the approval of The United Nations SECURITY COUNCIL (Which is the Last and 3rd hurdle) in December, Yoruba NATION will be granted protection after the General Assembly vote for Yoruba NATION's petition for independence. And Thus be protected from the Nigerian Military. EXCEPT if the Nigerian Government can negotiate a Regional Parliamentary System to grant each region autonomy. So that Taxes and Port dues collected in the YORUBA Territories will no longer be sent to the North. However proceeds from ALL Natural resources all over the country will still be shared, but Agricultural and Domestic commerce -gains will no longer be shared.
Re: Atiku: I Never Supported The Yoruba Nation Movement by M4A1carbine: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
IPOB..according to agbado miscreants

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Eh De Smoke Igboo / Throwback Video: Tinubu Told Youths To Vote Old People Coz They Had Experience / The Best Form Of Governance For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.