Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,786 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

“I Need Another Job O”: Nigerian Lady Dances To Bandana Song Inside Office, Boss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Need Another Job O”: Nigerian Lady Dances To Bandana Song Inside Office, Boss (341 Views)

“i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) / Adedeji Adeleke Dances To Davido's 1 Milli Song Inside His Private Jet / Unclad Lady Dances To 'Pawon': Olamide Blasted By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Need Another Job O”: Nigerian Lady Dances To Bandana Song Inside Office, Boss by Palevu: 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
A Nigerian lady has got many people praising her on TikTok as she danced at a workplace with a superior looking at her

While showing some leg moves to the Asake-featured Bandana song,

a woman in an inner office got distracted Many social media who reacted to her video said that she is a pro dancer as they funnily asked if she is giving tutorials

A young lady shared a video showing her vibing to Bandana by Asake and Fireboy DML while in the office. After stationing her camera, the worker launched into smooth legwork.

Seconds after she started dancing, a woman who is her superior in another room left what she was doing and started looking at her.

The boss' distraction soon called up the attention of another person as they became two watching the female worker.

At the time of writing this report, the video has gathered over 140 comments with more than 2000 likes.

See video below

Re: “I Need Another Job O”: Nigerian Lady Dances To Bandana Song Inside Office, Boss by SocialJustice: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
I love thick, tall girls.

(1) (Reply)

I Wrote My First Will At 25”-BBN Leo Dasilva / Kourtney-kardashian-fell-in-love-with-eyes-closed-a / “I Can’t Be Hermes’ Third Girlfriend” — Allysyn Speaks On Post-eviction Clarity,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.