Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

NFF Elections: Amadu, Gusau Join Race To Replace Pinnick - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Elections: Amadu, Gusau Join Race To Replace Pinnick (278 Views)

Ibrahim Gusau Elected New NFF President / Real Madrid Join Race For Victor Osimhen / Chelsea Join Race For Victor Osimhen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NFF Elections: Amadu, Gusau Join Race To Replace Pinnick by solbase10(m): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
Two high-profile football administrators, Musa Amadu and Ibrahim Musa Gusau have declared their intentions to replace incumbent Amaju Pinnick as the next president of the Nigeria Football Federation.

In separate press conferences to declare their intentions, the two aspirants; Alhaji Ibrahim Musa Gusau, the Chairman of Chairmen in the current executive committee of the Nigeria Football Federation and Barrister Musa Amadu a former General Secretary of NFF, said they want to unify Nigerian football and put in the right conditions.

Musa Amadu who was the first to make his intentions known at a well-attended press conference in Abuja promised to get Nigerian football back on track by not only fixing the rot but getting it right, adding that transparency and integrity will be his watchword

“The new NFF under my watch will be encompassing and purpose-driven. I will constitute an Elders Committee that will comprise of past NFF presidents and general secretaries and prominent football personalities to advise my executive members,” Amadu told Completesports.com in an exclusive interview

“I will focus on resuscitation of female teams whose fortunes have plummeted in recent years. The youths and our leagues will also get priority attention under my leadership. The Super Eagles which is our biggest brand will be heavily backed to win laurels for the nation,” Amadu stated

On his part, Alhaji Gusau said his first task will be to unite the football family adding that without peace, much success will not be achieved in and out of the football pitch.

Gusau who is the chairman of Zamfara State Football Association said that while getting the blessings of the people of Zamfara stated that charity begins at home, hence his seeking the backing of his people

“Reinvigorating football at the grassroots will be key in my administration. I promise to prioritize youth football development across the country. I will also put my wealth of experience to work and ensure that we regain our lost glory,” Gusau, a CAF Youth Committee member, stated.

“My administration will be transparent and I will ensure that all stakeholders are involved in the development of the game in the country.”

Source: https://www.completesports.com/nff-elections-amadu-gusau-join-race-to-replace-pinnick/

Re: NFF Elections: Amadu, Gusau Join Race To Replace Pinnick by Bergavis: 1:14am On Aug 26, 2022
Mtcheeew. Power to the people.
Re: NFF Elections: Amadu, Gusau Join Race To Replace Pinnick by kenzysmith: 6:21am On Aug 26, 2022
Dikko is the next NFF chairman no this and have peace NFF elections is very predictable . what stopping the likes of KANU, osaze, martins to throw their heart

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal On Cody Gakpo News / Super Eagles Return To Nigeria After Ghana 1st Leg / Milan Day - The Famous & Easy Satta Matka Game To Make Money Double.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.