Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,093 members, 7,845,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

2023: How Majority Of Rivers State People Will Vote Despite Gov Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: How Majority Of Rivers State People Will Vote Despite Gov Wike (2699 Views)

2023: How Plot To Draft In Jonathan Collapsed / Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed / Imo APC State Congress Produces State Chairman Despite Gov.okorocha’s Injunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: How Majority Of Rivers State People Will Vote Despite Gov Wike by Ibadanpikin: 1:14am On Aug 26, 2022
Remiel:
And when did you became the spoke man of all Rivers people? undecided Some Rivers people will vote for Atiku,some will vote for Obi and some will vote for Tinubu, different people with different interest. As it stands now, Rivers state is still an PDP state
Ameachi was in apc in 2015 when buhari could not get 8% of Rivers votes.Rivers is 99% christain state,more than 80% of them will vote Obi.A muslim must hand power to a christain come next year.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: How Majority Of Rivers State People Will Vote Despite Gov Wike by RobsonsTARz: 1:48am On Aug 26, 2022
Come port harcourt old township come talk this nonesens make you see as e go be for you inside 2 seconds.
Just come borikiri come make that noise

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Majority Of Rivers State People Will Vote Despite Gov Wike by Proudlyomonna: 1:54am On Aug 26, 2022
This op is hallucinating big time grin
Apc is already an abomination in the SS already grin
Even Tinubu is not even expecting votes from there,plus His desperate muslim-muslim agenda,SS is a lost one for Apc already.
Nigerians will troop out and send back sick old desperate thieves back to their homes to rest.
Apc must be destroyed NOW.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: How Majority Of Rivers State People Will Vote Despite Gov Wike by Remiel: 2:12am On Aug 26, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
Ameachi was in apc in 2015 when buhari could not get 8% of Rivers votes.Rivers is 99% christain state,more than 80% of them will vote Obi.A muslim must hand power to a christain come next year.
Rivers state is an PDP state oga so it's quite understandable that Ameachi did not pull out much votes in 2015. I'm only wondering why you think that Rivers state, which is an PDP state will not support there own candidates which is Atiku.
Re: 2023: How Majority Of Rivers State People Will Vote Despite Gov Wike by Ibadanpikin: 6:01am On Aug 26, 2022
Remiel:
Rivers state is an PDP state oga so it's quite understandable that Ameachi did not pull out much votes in 2015. I'm only wondering why you think that Rivers state, which is an PDP state will not support there own candidates which is Atiku.
The same way the see Buhari as a terrorist that make them not to vote for him,is also the same way the see atiku as a fulani terrorist.Rivers people will vote individual and not a party.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Majority Of Rivers State People Will Vote Despite Gov Wike by AntonVince: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2022
David160:

Even Amaehi a sitting governor couldn't deliver Rivers to Apc in 2015.

Rivers will vote for obi... They will never go with Muslim muslim... The igbo population in rivers alone is enough to deliver the state to obi.

The last part of your comment ensures I don’t need to type any long comment. Thanks.

The OP is just one of Tinubu’s media lackeys posing as a Rivers State man.
Anyone who knows the voting demography of the state will just laugh at his si1ly post and walk away.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Majority Of Rivers State People Will Vote Despite Gov Wike by AntonVince: 9:04am On Aug 26, 2022
Darren95:
I am from Rivers state and I can tell you that I do not belong to any political party. You can see me hail a party member today and see me castigate him tomorrow if I feel his is not delivering good leadership, justice and development to its people.

2023 Presidential election I can assure you that majority of Rivers people will consider:

1. Region (North or South)

2. Capacity ( Ability to deliver)

1. Region: If anybody tells you that Rivers people will vote for a northerner then just know you are being deceived. Let me tell you, Gov. Wike knows this that is why he is fighting Atiku with boldness!
What will Gov Nyesom Wike tell we Rivers People to vote for another Fulani man after Buhari? Na madness??

2. Capacity: Base on the above, in terms of capacity, the two major presidential candidates from the South is Tinubu and Peter Obi.
The truth is that Rivers people would have love to vote for the Igbos base on the fact that they have not ruled, but we can’t trade capacity to deliver with it is my turn.

Looking at the candidate, Tinubu has more experience and has technocrats around him to deliver better than Peter Obi including judging from their past records as Governors.

Some may want to discredit Tinubu by judging him with age,religion and health status, the truth is that if Tinubu can read clearly, campaign across the 36 states without any health challenge then he can rule Nigeria.

Religion: Past history have not shown any benefits on the state of the country. Things keeps getting worst so let’s try this same religion and I can tell you it will reduce religious bigots and unite Nigerians irrespective of religion or region. These religions were imported, our root unites the black people more as one united people of Africa.

Tinubu will deliver more than Peter Obi

Let’s we Southern Nigeria don’t make the mistake the North made with Buhari.

Yoruba are in full support for restructuring/regional government and let’s support their son who understands the game, the system and experience to bring constitutional amendments and development to Southern Nigeria, the industrial hub of the nation.

Peter Obi na learner, them fit even impeach am, na Jonathan pro max.

But Tinubu na Don 1. Southerners na this kind man we need this time to represent us, we mistake for Jonathan way too cool and you want us to send another small pikin Peter Obi?

Come southerners are one, stop this it’s south east or this turn??!! If it’s south east turn why is it not we Ikwerre people of rivers state turn? We are ijaws (Goodluck Jonathan)? So forget about it is my turn.

Southern Nigeria is one!!!

Impostor, when did the South become “one” ?
…after you lot waged a bitter hateful war against Jonathan to enthrone a northern Buhari in 2015?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: How Majority Of Rivers State People Will Vote Despite Gov Wike by Savedday: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2022
How can a reasonable person want a drug lord as a president. It beat my imagination.

I shame for some people!

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Majority Of Rivers State People Will Vote Despite Gov Wike by eshcol(m): 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu will score 25% in rivers
Keep dreaming.Even Buhari didn't even get upto 10% votes in Rivers State talkless of someone on Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: 2023: How Majority Of Rivers State People Will Vote Despite Gov Wike by garfield1: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
eshcol:

Keep dreaming.Even Buhari didn't even get upto 10% votes in Rivers State talkless of someone on Muslim Muslim ticket.

Oga,buhari got 150,000 while atiku got 480,000.thats about 23%.if not that emohua and ikwerre results were cancelled buhari for get 300,000 which is 35%.with Abe working for tinubu and Wike neutral,Tinubu will get 25% or more but obi will winl
Re: 2023: How Majority Of Rivers State People Will Vote Despite Gov Wike by VERDA: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Darren95:

Bro Peter Obi might be less corrupt than Tinubu but it means Tinubu understands corruption more than Peter Obi and is in the right position to protect the Southern Nigeria resources and restructure this country. E better say our pikin chop our food than stranger.

Peter Obi is too cool and a learner. He is Jonathan Pro Max. Southerners must vote for a strong and bold candidate to represent us this time, a man who has the money and experience in governance at the federal level and can not be control by any cabal.

This your logic is just plain silly...so according to your logic, give an armed robber leadership position cos he has experience in robbery hence will lead well...

Which cool?, someone that fought criminality and all the Anambra billionaires to a standstill, they impeached him twice cos of his stance against sharing state funds, and he came back twice and completed his tenure successfully with a lot of achievements for the state.

What are you people even saying, which kind country be this for Christ sake, just see the followers mindset.
Re: 2023: How Majority Of Rivers State People Will Vote Despite Gov Wike by Sirwyte001(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
All I can say with this write up is that smokers are liable to die young, especially in Rivers State. We await your nonsense analysis come February 25th 2023. Tinubu Ko, Rivers Vote Ni.[i][/i]

Darren95:
I am from Rivers state and I can tell you that I do not belong to any political party. You can see me hail a party member today and see me castigate him tomorrow if I feel his is not delivering good leadership, justice and development to its people.

2023 Presidential election I can assure you that majority of Rivers people will consider:

1. Region (North or South)

2. Capacity ( Ability to deliver)

1. Region: If anybody tells you that Rivers people will vote for a northerner then just know you are being deceived. Let me tell you, Gov. Wike knows this that is why he is fighting Atiku with boldness!
What will Gov Nyesom Wike tell we Rivers People to vote for another Fulani man after Buhari? Na madness??

2. Capacity: Base on the above, in terms of capacity, the two major presidential candidates from the South is Tinubu and Peter Obi.
The truth is that Rivers people would have love to vote for the Igbos base on the fact that they have not ruled, but we can’t trade capacity to deliver with it is my turn.

Looking at the candidate, Tinubu has more experience and has technocrats around him to deliver better than Peter Obi including judging from their past records as Governors.

Some may want to discredit Tinubu by judging him with age,religion and health status, the truth is that if Tinubu can read clearly, campaign across the 36 states without any health challenge then he can rule Nigeria.

Religion: Past history have not shown any benefits on the state of the country. Things keeps getting worst so let’s try this same religion and I can tell you it will reduce religious bigots and unite Nigerians irrespective of religion or region. These religions were imported, our root unites the black people more as one united people of Africa.

Tinubu will deliver more than Peter Obi

Let’s we Southern Nigeria don’t make the mistake the North made with Buhari.

Yoruba are in full support for restructuring/regional government and let’s support their son who understands the game, the system and experience to bring constitutional amendments and development to Southern Nigeria, the industrial hub of the nation.

Peter Obi na learner, them fit even impeach am, na Jonathan pro max.

But Tinubu na Don 1. Southerners na this kind man we need this time to represent us, we mistake for Jonathan way too cool and you want us to send another small pikin Peter Obi?

Come southerners are one, stop this it’s south east or this turn??!! If it’s south east turn why is it not we Ikwerre people of rivers state turn? We are ijaws (Goodluck Jonathan)? So forget about it is my turn.

Southern Nigeria is one!!!
Re: 2023: How Majority Of Rivers State People Will Vote Despite Gov Wike by eshcol(m): 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
garfield1:

Oga,buhari got 150,000 while atiku got 480,000.thats about 23%.if not that emohua and ikwerre results were cancelled buhari for get 300,000 which is 35%.with Abe working for tinubu and Wike neutral,Tinubu will get 25% or more but obi will winl
Now, I know you don't live in Port Harcourt. Presently, Tinubu is a bad market to promote in Rivers State and APC members in the state know this and that is why they are mainly focused on Tonye Cole. FYI, I used to be an APC member until recently. So I am not telling you fables. I can authoritatively tell you the ranks of Rivers APC has been severely depleted. Abe can't give Tinubu 25% in Rivers State. APC will have a good outing in the Gubernatorial elections but will be disgraced in the presidential elections as the votes will be shared between PDP and Labour party. APC won't get upto 25%. Factos!
Re: 2023: How Majority Of Rivers State People Will Vote Despite Gov Wike by garfield1: 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
eshcol:

Now, I know you don't live in Port Harcourt. Presently, Tinubu is a bad market to promote in Rivers State and APC members in the state know this and that is why they are mainly focused on Tonye Cole. FYI, I used to be an APC member until recently. So I am not telling you fables. I can authoritatively tell you the ranks of Rivers APC has been severely depleted. Abe can't give Tinubu 25% in Rivers State. APC will have a good outing in the Gubernatorial elections but will be disgraced in the presidential elections as the votes will be shared between PDP and Labour party. APC won't get upto 25%. Factos!

As far as pdp doesnt get bloc votes in rivers,it's ok for him
Re: 2023: How Majority Of Rivers State People Will Vote Despite Gov Wike by Remiel: 12:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
The same way the see Buhari as a terrorist that make them not to vote for him,is also the same way the see atiku as a fulani terrorist.Rivers people will vote individual and not a party.
And what makes you think that they will vote Peter Obi who have the agenda of reclaiming the so called abandoned properties? undecided
Re: 2023: How Majority Of Rivers State People Will Vote Despite Gov Wike by Ibadanpikin: 1:50am On Aug 27, 2022
Remiel:
And what makes you think that they will vote Peter Obi who have the agenda of reclaiming the so called abandoned properties? undecided
It is better to vote Obi who has an agenda to reclaim abandone property,than to vote a fulani terrorist who will use his terrorist herdsmen brothers to kill Rivers people.
Re: 2023: How Majority Of Rivers State People Will Vote Despite Gov Wike by Reeses: 3:21am On Aug 27, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
Re: 2023: How Majority Of Rivers State People Will Vote Despite Gov Wike by Pwettylinda(f): 3:27am On Aug 27, 2022
This fool is not from Rivers state.

You are clearly a Yoloba Muslim

I wish you are from Rivers you would know that in Rivers, no body talks about Tinubu or APC, Atiku or PDP

Rivers people are even tired of Wike

Is like you don't even know what's happening in Rivers.

grin grin Every Rivers man wants a true change and APC is dead to A Rivers man who had suffered under Buhari
Re: 2023: How Majority Of Rivers State People Will Vote Despite Gov Wike by Remiel: 8:54am On Aug 27, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
It is better to vote Obi who has an agenda to reclaim abandone property,than to vote a fulani terrorist who will use his terrorist herdsmen brothers to kill Rivers people.
Oga Rivers State is PDP state. And the people will likely not going to vote for someone who his people are ready claiming port Harcourt as igweocha ( whatever the fvck that means.
Re: 2023: How Majority Of Rivers State People Will Vote Despite Gov Wike by Ibadanpikin: 9:46am On Aug 27, 2022
Remiel:
Oga Rivers State is PDP state. And the people will likely not going to vote for someone who his people are ready claiming port Harcourt as igweocha ( whatever the fvck that means.
Then be ready to die of hypertension,when your fulani terrorist candidate fails woefully in Rivers state next year.
Re: 2023: How Majority Of Rivers State People Will Vote Despite Gov Wike by Remiel: 3:07am On Aug 28, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
Then be ready to die of hypertension,when your fulani terrorist candidate fails woefully in Rivers state next year.
Rivers State is PDP and PDP is Rivers State, get it into your head my lost Jew friend

(1) (2) (Reply)

'if I've Taken Public Money God Should Punish Me, My Children', Peter Obi Says / Tinubu Will Be Sworn-in On May 29 If Binani' "Victory" Is Not Voided / Obi's Satanic Lead Lawyer : Freemason Is Satanism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.