Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Breaking Peter OBI Get More Support From An American Billionaire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Peter OBI Get More Support From An American Billionaire (5591 Views)

Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? / Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? / Obi Get A Rapturous Ovation At The Installation Of New CAN President In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking Peter OBI Get More Support From An American Billionaire by abohrandy: 1:55am On Aug 26, 2022
Durabest:
the man just deny it few hours ago i don't know what obi and his support groups intend to gain from lies.tue!

So you think it’s Obidients that usual start all these fake news?? To what end?
Re: Breaking Peter OBI Get More Support From An American Billionaire by Blaze14k: 4:24am On Aug 26, 2022
Theres no doubt in my mind this is absolutely fake news. I just wonder what someone want to gain from such news. Its only in nigeria ive seen ppl suppressing good to gain evil. Ultimately this country is cursed
Re: Breaking Peter OBI Get More Support From An American Billionaire by toneroforever(m): 6:24am On Aug 26, 2022
Durabest:
the man just deny it few hours ago i don't know what obi and his support groups intend to gain from lies.tue!

U think u can discredit Obi by publishing fake news about him. Everyone knows u r responsible for that piece of rubbish so take a chill pill, ok.
Re: Breaking Peter OBI Get More Support From An American Billionaire by 2elliot: 6:48am On Aug 26, 2022
DeepThroater:
Larry Ellison a Jew York Jew rat.

When. I say Obi is a WEF puppet in the making this is what I meant.

Is this not illegal ? Are there no restrictions on foreigners contributing to campaigns?

In the US, the max is $10,000 from foreign donors.

Why are liberal Jew rats contributing to this Zikist Obi?

SS use your head . Do not forget what we suffered and continue to suffer because of the greed and parasitism of the Igbo.

Vote Atiku.

Oracle which is owned by this Jew rat, Larry Ellison, is heavily invested in the Great Reset Central bank digital currency as their platform has been selected for all digital card less transactions utilizing implantable digital chips.

I have written that Obi's online mob is cordinated by BLM, Endsars and IPOB miscreants all bankrolled by George Soros.
They were all collapsed into one movement to aggressively campaign for Obi.

The movement is not in any way organic but saw to the morphing of already existing liberal Marxist groups aforementioned. That's why you see some Yoruba bastatds supporting this OSU all because their master George Soros has taken them to task from their BLM and Endsars desk.

Nigerians, Buhari killed Nigeria . Obi will bury her. Both were and are supported by the Zionist WEF .

You are about to make a very deadly and costly mistake electing this WEF puppet and CCP apologists.

Be wise.

Try take your drugs this morning. Eat fess sha.
Re: Breaking Peter OBI Get More Support From An American Billionaire by DeepThroater: 7:08am On Aug 26, 2022
2elliot:
Try take your drugs this morning. Eat fess sha.

No to Igbo Zionism

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Naira Deadline Remains 10th Feb.. / I’m Done With Elective Positions – Peter Obi / Breaking News Update On Chicago State Case Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.