Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Where To Buy New PSP In Lagos? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Where To Buy New PSP In Lagos? (9375 Views)

Price Of PSP In Nigeria / What Is The Current Price Of Psp In Computer Village / Where To Repair Psp In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy New PSP In Lagos? by uche1(m): 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2006
Please where can i got new PSP here in lagos and how much is it

Re: Where To Buy New PSP In Lagos? by Badman888(m): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2006
u can check out "park n shop" or "mega plaza"
Re: Where To Buy New PSP In Lagos? by Seun(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2006
Thanks, Badman, for the info. Can you describe exactly where those places are? (area, and how to get there from, say, Oshodi?)
Re: Where To Buy New PSP In Lagos? by kenniy(m): 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2006
when buying the psp, if possible, check the system information to see the version. try and get the version 1.5 or 2(which you can downgrade to 1.50. cos that version allows alot of pimpin .like say having snes (yeah, super nintendo entertainment system) emulator and roms, and also playing games from its .iso images, you wont be able to tweak your psp if its a version greater than 2! you can check out here to find out moe bout what am saying: http://pspdowngrade.com/

of course, you can upgrade it later whenever you want to!
Re: Where To Buy New PSP In Lagos? by exu(m): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2006
How much would a new PSP cost in Lagos?
Re: Where To Buy New PSP In Lagos? by odiyekemmy(f): 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2006
[b]Brand New Sony Psp's (playstation Portable) For Sale For N90,000
« #3 on: February 12, 2006, 08:13 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT PSP

The Portable Entertainment Revolution has arrived.

™ (PlayStation®Portable) has a slim 6.7" x 2.9" frame that packs a powerful multimedia punch, enabling you to enjoy your favorite games, music, videos and photos instantly, anywhere. Factor in the PSP system's brilliant high-resolution screen and cutting-edge wireless connectivity and Internet Browser – and you may just have a revolution in your hands.

PHOTOS

Using the Memory Stick Duo™, you can store your digital photos, create custom wallpapers and share your favorite photos with the image transfer feature. And, thanks to the vibrant high-resolution screen, your memories will always be sharp and clear.

MUSIC

Download your favorite MP3, MP4, WAV or ATRAC3plus music files to your PSP system via the Memory Stick Duo™—or take in a full-length concert or behind-the-scenes footage on a pre-recorded UMD™.

VIDEO

Transfer UMD™ and MP4 videos and more to your Memory Stick Duo™ or watch full-length movies on a pre-recorded UMD™. It’s all the excitement of the big screen, now sized to take anywhere.

GAMES

The PSP system’s dazzling widescreen LCD brings gaming to life. Whether reaching your personal best or locked in wireless combat, you’ll have the freedom to play wherever—and whenever—you like.

INTERNET

Surf the World Wide Web using the Internet browser whenever you are in an Internet-accessible location.

Lots of the Brand New Sony PSP for sale for just N90,000, prices can be negotiable.

Call Gbenga on 08055405566 or email odiye_gbenga@yahoo.com [/b]

What you see above is the Advert of Gbenga, he is one of Nairaland members, he sells the PSP you are asking for, he also sells some other cools stuffs too.

I actually bought my new laptop from him, he is not a fake or a 419 cos i actually thought he was one when i spoke to him on the phone until we now met face to face and he gave me my laptop, u know this is Nigeria, so don't worry, he is for real, check his profile, his name on nairaland is gbenga_9ja, you can get his adverts in the advert section, it is titled i can help you and that is his phone no up there sha.

Hope i have been of little help but one thing sha, he is based in Ikoyi.
Re: Where To Buy New PSP In Lagos? by exu(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2006
How much is 90,000 naira in pounds (anyone)?
Re: Where To Buy New PSP In Lagos? by odiyekemmy(f): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2006
Hi Exu,

90,000 naira now in Nigeria is 370 pounds.

Ijust converted it to our Nigerian Naira.

Peace.
Re: Where To Buy New PSP In Lagos? by kenniy(m): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2006
even PS3 wont be as much as 90k when it debuts, you surely can get a PSP for 35-40k.
Re: Where To Buy New PSP In Lagos? by odiyekemmy(f): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2006
even PS3 wont be as much as 90k when it debuts, you surely can get a PSP for 35-40k.

That is why he said the price is "Negotiable" silly, you are one of those that discourage those good guy's who try to make a living in a descent way Mr kenniy or wateva
Re: Where To Buy New PSP In Lagos? by ghanaboy(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2006
Does gbenga sell psp games too? if he does which titles he got n how much is he selln em for?
Re: Where To Buy New PSP In Lagos? by tipsy289(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2006
uche, go to nu metro in silverbird galleria(Victoria Island) or palms shopping mall(Lekki), they close to each utha and the console is 50k or less and games are bout 6000 and they have DVD 4 ur PSP costn bout 4k.Everythn u want(game) even xbox 360 is here.
Re: Where To Buy New PSP In Lagos? by Badman888(m): 5:37am On Feb 28, 2006
Re: Where To Buy New PSP In Lagos? by kenniy(m): 12:39am On Mar 01, 2006
odiyekemmy:

That is why he said the price is "Negotiable" silly, you are one of those that discourage those good boy's who try to make a living in a descent way Mr kenniy or whatever

hey gal, what do you mean by that .?, you mean inflating something by more than 100% percent its value is doing business well think well, for that price, no serious person would even want to come NEGOTIATE with you, its just too much,

Why dont you think putting the actuall price, without NEGOTIATING it down is gonna do more good than harm, because that way any one that really want to buy can fall back after reasonable comparison, the price of psp is all over the web, it take just froogle to get it out, of cause, converting the rate is easy too,

The name is Kenniy with no Mr,
Re: Where To Buy New PSP In Lagos? by Chuckdee(m): 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2006
HI Uche,, I don't know if this is coming to you late or not but in case you havent purchased the psp yet, check on this link www.computerport.biz/productdetails.php?categoryid=c65&subcategoryid=&productid=p0590

Computerport is the best place in naija you can buy real cool gadgets at very good prices and also be reast assured of quality and genuity. You can buy online or go to their shop and pick up. Their add is right there on the site.

And hey boys and girls out here, just want to say i like your thoughts out here, am visiting this site first time 2day but damn!!, its been worth my time, have realy been missing alot!!

Keep keeping it real everyone!!

One love!
Re: Where To Buy New PSP In Lagos? by Akanboy1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
i will bye it wen it time. caus i l♥v it.

(1) (Reply)

Free Lotto Keys / Has Anybody Played Fifa 14 Or 13 Online On Pc B4 Without Origin Or With Crack / Get Free Mobile Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.