Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Even At Your Present Age Do You Still Ride Bicycle - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Even At Your Present Age Do You Still Ride Bicycle (240 Views)

Technician Constructs Bicycle With Engine In Katsina (Photos) / Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures / Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even At Your Present Age Do You Still Ride Bicycle by Kimiso(m): 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Is it a right decision to ride bicycle to my workplace since my work place is 30minutes away from my home and am not financial bouyant to buy a scooter instead let me know if am not taking a fool or childish decision
Re: Even At Your Present Age Do You Still Ride Bicycle by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bros if nah nija you dey. No reason am at all. He get why..
Re: Even At Your Present Age Do You Still Ride Bicycle by Kimiso(m): 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Blueicetea:
Bros if nah nija you dey. No reason am at all. He get why..
please tell me more bro na naija i dey
Re: Even At Your Present Age Do You Still Ride Bicycle by RSAV: 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
I ride bicycle almost every weekend to keep fit.
If the vehicular traffic from your home to your place of work is not dense and drivers are not rough, why not?
Using a bicycle also doesn't mean you're poor. It promotes health, it's economical and eco-friendly. You'll sure enjoy it. Pls use a crash helmet whenever you ride. ❤️

1 Like

Re: Even At Your Present Age Do You Still Ride Bicycle by Kimiso(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2022
Semid4lyfe aieromon puskin dragnet please sir my Huawei mate 20 lite These phone keyboard doesn't pop up while i want to set the lock in order to make the fingerprint work I don't know if anybody has same issue here and what's the solution to this

Re: Even At Your Present Age Do You Still Ride Bicycle by aieromon(m): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2022
Kimiso:
please sir my Huawei mate 20 lite These phone keyboard doesn't pop up while i want to set the lock in order to make the fingerprint work I don't know if anybody has same issue here and what's the solution to this

Try this

https://consumer.huawei.com/en/community/details/PLEASE-HELP-MY-HUAWEI-KEYBOARD-IS-NOT-SHOWING-WHEN-I-TO-USE-IT-TO-OPEN-MY-PHONE-PASSWORD-PLEASE-HELP/topicId_147007/
Re: Even At Your Present Age Do You Still Ride Bicycle by Kimiso(m): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Even At Your Present Age Do You Still Ride Bicycle by Kimiso(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2022

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lexus Rx300(nigerian Used) / 8months Used Toyota Venza Fullest Option @ogba Lagos 5.7m / Laser Cutter Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.