Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,889 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Educational System In The Uk - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational System In The Uk (240 Views)

Why Are Private Schools No Longer Operating The 6-3-3-4 Educational System? / Ghana Adopts Chukwuka Okonjo's Double Intake Educational System / 10 Countries With Best Educational System In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Educational System In The Uk by Marketgists(f): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
One of the key features of the educational system in the UK as I have observed is independent learning.

Is there support? Yes, but you just have to take initiative and do a large part of the work yourself, as you are expected to know certain things already. No one will spoon-feed you. Adapting to this method is somewhat difficult, but the good part of it is that it teaches one to accept and take individual responsibility. I think that is what life is about... taking responsibility.

Countless replies of, "You'd have to figure that out yourself" from my lecturers. Sometimes it is frustrating, but it sort of pays off in the end.
Since we love to be pampered, life does not allow this always. If you don't do it, nobody else will. And the earlier we get to understand this, the better it is. Read more https://www.marketgists.com/educational-system-in-the-uk

Re: Educational System In The Uk by Marketgists(f): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
Knowledge is power

(1) (Reply)

From MBA To Phd- How to Transition From an Expertise to Research based degree a / Nigeria Campus Update / How To Apply For MTN Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.