Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – Gov. Masari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – Gov. Masari (445 Views)

"Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) / You Have Equal Rights In Katsina– Gov. Masari Tells Katsina Christians / BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – Gov. Masari by isaaudugeidam: 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg_laybWo3g

The governor of a state so besieged by terrorists that he has asked residents to take up arms and defend themselves has described President Muhammadu Buhari as Nigeria’s best prescient ever.

Governor Aminu Masari of Katsina has repeatedly lamented the security situation in his state, saying security agencies are overwhelmed and residents should take up arms to defend themselves.

Nigeria operates a unitary security system with all the security agencies under the control of the Nigerian president.

Thousands of people have been killed or kidnapped by terrorists, also called bandits, in Katsina and other North-west states in the past few years.

Amidst the worsening insecurity, another governor of a North-western state, Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna, suggested the hiring of foreign mercenaries to address the situation.

But the insecurity did not deter Mr Masari from describing Mr Buhari as Nigeria’s best president ever.

“Since the amalgamation of Nigeria in 1914, the country has never had a better government and President like Muhammad Buhari,” Mr Masari said.

The governor disclosed this on Saturday in Katsina during a rally organised by the beneficiaries of the federal government’s National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) in the state.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – Gov. Masari by marenalexander7: 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
It’s because you want them to continue suffering terrorists attacks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – Gov. Masari by danjumaisah: 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
Thank you so much Gov. Massari for Confirming to the Globe on paying back to ICON of SOCIETAL TRANSFORMATION
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – Gov. Masari by Romanoff(f): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
I didn't know they now grow weed in his state.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – Gov. Masari by Typicool8(m): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
See the idiots we share this country with,your state is ravaged by banditry but your clueless ass is busy defending a failure..I think once people join APC, they loose all sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – Gov. Masari by TinubuThief: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
grin angry grin grin
Islamic headslamming terrorist
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – Gov. Masari by GamalNasser: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
Shameless animal

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – Gov. Masari by Chelsea350(f): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
I had wanted to ignore this goat...but with due respect sir " may thunder fire you". You are one of Nigeria's problem.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – Gov. Masari by alsudan: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Of course because he has put the Islamic Agenda well on track.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – Gov. Masari by Unzerious: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
The Irony called GCFR...

I give it to him, PMB isn't and hasn't ever lived up to the Expectations of the Lot.

I dey come make I go buy Nukes from Russia........

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – Gov. Masari by Giidgiddy: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
I give it to Buhari. Nigeria didn't become bad in one day.... Everything declined slowly over a long period of time... Nigerians must understand that change is slow. Politics aside, no nation was built over night. Especially not a nation as big and diverse as Nigeria... I will implore Nigerians from every sphere of life to work together for a better tomorrow, we have someone who has done it before .. he has made a state a country inside a country... There are two ex governors in the game but am sure you know the one I'm about.
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – Gov. Masari by Racoon(m): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
"...Governor Aminu Masari of Katsina has repeatedly lamented the security situation in his state, saying security agencies are overwhelmed and residents should take up arms to defend them selves..... has described President Muhammadu Buhari as Nigeria’s best prescient ever..." You cannot defend or promote APC and not look stupid.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – Gov. Masari by Smithkafors(m): 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Vote Peter obi for the greatest president alive

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – Gov. Masari by onomeabuja: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
I know blame una ooooo
Na some youths wen de hype these old men undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – Gov. Masari by Patosky4U: 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
This man deserve 500 Years of agbado and cassava supply. Agbado master abeg nac this nigga 2by2
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – Gov. Masari by Righthussle: 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
Just as bat is the most beautiful animal on earth.
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – Gov. Masari by lonecatt(m): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
Old age has caught up with this one.
the brain no longer functions well
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – Gov. Masari by abobote: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
If this is not insanity, then tell me what it is

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Without Bandit Negotiator : Tukur Mamu / . / Anambra & Abia Tops The List Of Delisted Voters By Inec-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.