Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Soccer Predictors Should Start Taking Notes Of Data's In order To Win Bets - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Soccer Predictors Should Start Taking Notes Of Data's In order To Win Bets (380 Views)

Man Utd Cut Down Pogba's Asking Price In Order To Offload Him / How To Win Bets Using The Over 1.5 Goals Soccer Trading Strategy / The Predictors Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soccer Predictors Should Start Taking Notes Of Data's In order To Win Bets by guobe: 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
As a soccer predictor,it is very difficult to start winning your bets this early season.This period is the time to start taking data's that will be used in getting major hits later in the season.Datas in soccer prediction are very vital as it helps project the final likely outcome of soccer matches.This betting stuff has several codes and you must be a scholar in order to be able to decode it.Alot of calculations,rapid odds escalation and so many others too numerous to mention. There are already data's in Scandinavian and other minor leagues that you can use in winning your bets presently.we will always hope for the best.check out my signature.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Predictors Should Start Taking Notes Of Data's In order To Win Bets by christianjoy(m): 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Being trying some logic calculation now
It has been working well for me
I use it on all football matches
guobe:
As a soccer predictor,it is very difficult to start winning your bets this early season.This period is the time to start taking data's that will be used in getting major hits later in the season.Datas in soccer prediction are very vital as it helps project the final likely outcome of soccer matches.This betting stuff has several codes and you must be a scholar in order to be able to decode it.Alot of calculations,rapid odds escalation and so many others too numerous to mention. There are already data's in Scandinavian and other minor leagues that you can use in winning your bets presently.we will always hope for the best.check out my signature.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Predictors Should Start Taking Notes Of Data's In order To Win Bets by guobe: 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
christianjoy:
Being trying some logic calculation now
It has been working well for me
I use it on all football matches
Nice one .I just got 4 over 4 draws now.als8 5 over 6 draws
Re: Soccer Predictors Should Start Taking Notes Of Data's In order To Win Bets by guobe: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
Still processing my data's for future hits.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Predictors Should Start Taking Notes Of Data's In order To Win Bets by christianjoy(m): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
guobe:
Nice one .I just got 4 over 4 draws now.als8 5 over 6 draws
wow draws are likely difficult for me to predict sometimes
Re: Soccer Predictors Should Start Taking Notes Of Data's In order To Win Bets by guobe: 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
Yep

Re: Soccer Predictors Should Start Taking Notes Of Data's In order To Win Bets by guobe: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
The best way to win your millions in bet is draws.Those small odds in straight wins will stain your ticket
Re: Soccer Predictors Should Start Taking Notes Of Data's In order To Win Bets by guobe: 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Antwerp destroyed this 162k ticket

Re: Soccer Predictors Should Start Taking Notes Of Data's In order To Win Bets by guobe: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
Combination bet won

Re: Soccer Predictors Should Start Taking Notes Of Data's In order To Win Bets by guobe: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
4 over 4 draws

Re: Soccer Predictors Should Start Taking Notes Of Data's In order To Win Bets by christianjoy(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
guobe:
4 over 4 draws
shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Top Goal Scorers In Premier League / Former Bayern Munich Midfielder, Frank Ribery Retires From Football After 22yrs / Saints Vs Ravens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.