Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,488 members, 7,958,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Bbnaija S7: Bella And Sheggz Are Annoying - Kess - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija S7: Bella And Sheggz Are Annoying - Kess (337 Views)

BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz / BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash / BBNaija: Kess Stopped Illebaye From Kissing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija S7: Bella And Sheggz Are Annoying - Kess by MissOH: 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
The BBNaija Eviction Vodcast this week saw recently evicted housemates Kess and Pharmsavi chat about their time in the house with Elozonam, who wasted no time in tackling Kess for not living up to his promise.

During the BBNaija Level Up season launch, Kess said his wife had given him a pass to mingle in the house. So we had expected Kess to take his hall pass, and run with it, but, as Elozonam put it, he “still had the married man energy”.

“It wasn’t me, I came in open-minded although I wouldn’t do certain things like have sex, I was willing to have fun. But as soon as I told the ladies in my house I was married, they just decided to give me my space,” he shared with Elo.

Moving on to Pharmsavi, both Elo and Kess teased Pharmsavi about giving off virgin vibes with Kess saying, “Pharmsavi seems like a virgin to me”.

Speaking further on Pharmsavi and his seeming lack of game in the house, Kess shared how shy Pharmsavi was when Christy O asked him to remove her bra, and how he begged Kess not to leave the room.

Ahem!

In response, Pharmsavi said he didn’t really know what happened with him in the BBNaija house, adding that at the beginning of the show, he was just trying to find his feet.

Also speaking on being put up for eviction by ex-roomie Eloswag, Pharmsavi said he felt betrayed. More so because he and Eloswag spent a lot of time together, and discussed their plans during lockdown.

“You should have seen this guy backstage after he was evicted. He was so pissed, they had to calm him down,” Kess shared.

Now, while Bella and Sheggz may have found love in the BBNaija Level Up house, their affection appears to be rubbing quite a number of housemates the wrong way, including Kess and Pharmsavi, who both described the couple as annoying.

“Sheggz was really protective of Bella and it was irritating. I’m thinking ‘how far now allow this girl vibe’. Bella is actually very cool, there was a time I noticed Bella wanted to vibe but then Sheggz was all over her.”

Check out the full conversation on this week’s BBNaija Evicition Vodcast on Showmax, including Pharmsavi and Kess’s audition videos, messages from their family and the pair reading mean tweets.

(1) (Reply)

Where The Crawdads Sing 2022 / Download Rosaline (2022) / Rfdygutyiu9iroy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.