Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Do We Need Atiku,tinubu Or Obi? We Need Ideas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do We Need Atiku,tinubu Or Obi? We Need Ideas (432 Views)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election / Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Need Atiku,tinubu Or Obi? We Need Ideas by God2man2again(m): 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Idea rules the world. Don't get me wrong oo. There must be a leader or a president to rule the Nation but with what a Governor (name witheld) is doing presently, even in this Buhari Government, it goes to show that what we really need is a good idea that will move the Nation forward, guarantee food security, provide jobs, invest in mechanized farming in a large scale and generate stable electricity.

Nigeria is blessed. We have vast of lands across the country. I used to believe that it is only the south, west and the eastern part of Nigeria that the land are fertile or suitable for agriculture but now I have discovered that almost all the 36 states have fertile land for mechanized farming.

Now, we may not need inorganic fertilizer, we have manure in forms of dung from the myriads of cattle scattered all over Nigeria. The dungs from the cattle are enough to continue to renew the land for mechanized farming in a large scale.

States Government should take possession of lands from the indigene, let's say 1000 hectares of land, buy modern agriculture equipment and begin large scale farming to ensure food security.

We have the potential in Nigeria.

We only need ideas.

Idea rules the world.

I see a new Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Do We Need Atiku,tinubu Or Obi? We Need Ideas by jkpbestseries: 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
one of them will rule nigeria
Re: Do We Need Atiku,tinubu Or Obi? We Need Ideas by floret23(f): 12:27am On Aug 26, 2022
Anybody but a physically and mentally disabled ancestor

1 Like

Re: Do We Need Atiku,tinubu Or Obi? We Need Ideas by God2man2again(m): 3:36am On Aug 27, 2022
floret23:
Anybody but a physically and mentally disabled ancestor

If you give him a blueprint that is full of great ideas on how to move the Nation forward, he will implement it.

Give the idea to Atiku, Tinubu or Obi and see how Nigeria will be transformed.
Re: Do We Need Atiku,tinubu Or Obi? We Need Ideas by aylive02(m): 5:12am On Aug 27, 2022
We for know the best candidate. When them organize NBA conference, one miscreant ran away even when it was behind his doors.

1 Like

Re: Do We Need Atiku,tinubu Or Obi? We Need Ideas by God2man2again(m): 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
aylive02:
We for know the best candidate. When them organize NBA conference, one miscreant ran away even when it was behind his doors.

We, the electorates must contribute something.
The power we have is PVC, even with the PVC, the parties outsmarted us. The best thing is to get a blueprint from each Presidential candidate so that we can be sure that the elected President will execute it. We have many things to offer, if only, there is big conference for it.
Re: Do We Need Atiku,tinubu Or Obi? We Need Ideas by SaiOba: 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
I have elders that's are of BAT age. Some of them are way 5 years older than BAT, while others are 5 years younger than him.. it's a whole lot of stress for them to handle the community/family issues.. Sometime they say things they should not even have said and we laugh it off because we all know it's the attributes of growing old.

Now, do I want someone of the age of my dad/uncles to come pilot the affairs of this country weather or not they have the blueor brownpri t? The answer is a capital NO.

God2man2again:

If you give him a blueprint that is full of great ideas on how to move the Nation forward, he will implement it.

Give the idea to Atiku, Tinubu or Obi and see how Nigeria will be transformed.
Re: Do We Need Atiku,tinubu Or Obi? We Need Ideas by God2man2again(m): 2:21am On Aug 28, 2022
Agreed, they are old but come to think of it, who are the people following them by carrying out instructions from them, who? Look around them, you will discover that young people below 50 yrs old or so are the ones following them.
We should take advantage of the youths around them and find our ways, we cannot continue like this, we need to think, think and rethink for the way out, we have to be creative in our ideas.

We should not succumb to these old age saga rather let's find a way of influencing the youths working for them to implement our plans for this country, I believe, if the youth can talk to them, they themselves will have a rethink and bow down to our proposals but if we continue to say old cargo, old cargo, nothing will happen until we talk to them either through the youths or a big conference where these ideas can be brought to bare for everyone to see.

Where there is no vision, the people perish.
My Bible says, the young men shall see VISION.
Re: Do We Need Atiku,tinubu Or Obi? We Need Ideas by God2man2again(m): 2:39am On Aug 28, 2022
apache22b:
The good for nothing Obidient's urchins are all over the media masturbating on their failed Port-Harcourt Rally . Next year election results will be a great shocker to them.

According to reports reaching us here the Agbadorian FC , the useless crowd at the Port-Harcourt Rally were all rented and sponsored by Nollywood industry with their ill gotten wealth, but we will not relent in our struggle by voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu who is the right man for the job with no scandal whatsoever, only a pocket of propaganda by the Obidient's urchins to tarnish Tinubu's image.

I and my fellow youths will continue to work tirelessly to bring back sanity to our dear country.

Tinubu is our only hope for a better Nigeria, believe it or not.

Peter Obi is a thief, a liar and a traitor. We cannot continue to live in deceit . Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins has lied for us for too long and we are tired of hearing more lies from them .

The Obidient's urchins are the worst sets of people in human race .

Say no to Peter Obi and his good for nothing Obidient's urchins and say yes to Bola Ahmed Tinubu, that's the only way we can move forward again in this Country shocked

Here we go again, the same thing we did before Buhari was elected, we have started again.

We should jettison these ideas of preferring one candidate over another, it will get us nowhere.
Can Tinubu do it alone? No!

We, the youths or the electorates have to take the bull by the horn by standing up to talk to them on what to do to move the Nation forward.

Stop idolizing one candidate over another.

Divided we fall, united we stand.

This is advanced democracy.

Let's come together and share ideas on what to do.

Two good heads are far better than one good head.

What I am saying in essence is that, Atiku, Tinubu and Obi should sit together in a round table conference and share ideas.

Nobody knows it all.

United for a new Nigeria.

This is the way forward.
Re: Do We Need Atiku,tinubu Or Obi? We Need Ideas by Abdu81: 3:29am On Aug 28, 2022
apache22b:
The good for nothing Obidient's urchins are all over the media masturbating on their failed Port-Harcourt Rally . Next year election results will be a great shocker to them.

According to reports reaching us here the Agbadorian FC , the useless crowd at the Port-Harcourt Rally were all rented and sponsored by Nollywood industry with their ill gotten wealth, but we will not relent in our struggle by voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu who is the right man for the job with no scandal whatsoever, only a pocket of propaganda by the Obidient's urchins to tarnish Tinubu's image.

I and my fellow youths will continue to work tirelessly to bring back sanity to our dear country.

Tinubu is our only hope for a better Nigeria, believe it or not.

Peter Obi is a thief, a liar and a traitor. We cannot continue to live in deceit . Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins has lied for us for too long and we are tired of hearing more lies from them .

The Obidient's urchins are the worst sets of people in human race .

Say no to Peter Obi and his good for nothing Obidient's urchins and say yes to Bola Ahmed Tinubu, that's the only way we can move forward again in this Country shocked

This madman escaped from a rehabilitation center in Ogbomosho last night.

Every body be careful.
Re: Do We Need Atiku,tinubu Or Obi? We Need Ideas by Betanaija42moro: 6:39am On Aug 28, 2022
Obi is the best among them, in terms of ideas.
Re: Do We Need Atiku,tinubu Or Obi? We Need Ideas by God2man2again(m): 2:28am On Aug 30, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
Obi is the best among them, in terms of ideas.

No man has the monopoly of knowledge. He needs to share his ideas.
Re: Do We Need Atiku,tinubu Or Obi? We Need Ideas by ImperialYoruba: 3:48am On Aug 30, 2022
God2man2again:
Idea rules the world. Don't get me wrong oo. There must be a leader or a president to rule the Nation but with what a Governor (name witheld) is doing presently, even in this Buhari Government, it goes to show that what we really need is a good idea that will move the Nation forward, guarantee food security, provide jobs, invest in mechanized farming in a large scale and generate stable electricity.

Nigeria is blessed. We have vast of lands across the country. I used to believe that it is only the south, west and the eastern part of Nigeria that the land are fertile or suitable for agriculture but now I have discovered that almost all the 36 states have fertile land for mechanized farming.

Now, we may not need inorganic fertilizer, we have manure in forms of dung from the myriads of cattle scattered all over Nigeria. The dungs from the cattle are enough to continue to renew the land for mechanized farming in a large scale.

States Government should take possession of lands from the indigene, let's say 1000 hectares of land, buy modern agriculture equipment and begin large scale farming to ensure food security.

We have the potential in Nigeria.

We only need ideas.

Idea rules the world.

I see a new Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

Weigh this idea, you cannot turn away from it.

We suffer from three serious issues that hamper progress. First is security, second is economic imbalance, third is lack of transparency and accountability.

On first one, we all know without any doubt, SW is relatively the most peaceful region in Nigeria. It is the most secured. For this reason, people escape terrorised regions all over Nigeria to relocate to SW. They do so because they trust their lives and properties are safeguarded with the Yorubas.

On the second one, it doesn't matter where you come from, indigenes of SW are accommodating of all and never discriminate. Take for instance in SE, osu and freeborn are segregated and one is privileged over the other, but when both arrive SW, their discrimination dissapear, they are all at same privilege scale in society. Another example, muslims of central Kaduna and christians of southern kaduna. The muslims discriminate and persecute the christians. When both arrive SW, there is nothing called muslim this, christian that, they both are at same citizen status. We call this inclusion and practise of diversity.

On the third issue, state governments in SW, regardless of party are coordinated via a regional best practice project managed by a development programme called DAWN. SW is the only region in Nigeria with an efficient and functional development framework. What is more, the SW development plan is self funded and operated, it is not a federal program, yet it is by far better than any agenda or policy coming out of federal govt. For instance in Ekiti State, Dr Fayemi of APC lost election to Fayose of PDP. The program initiated by Fayemi continued as if he was still in power. In next round of election Fayose of PDP lost to Fayemi of APC. Fayemi continued government as if Fayose had not been removed. People first! Same in Oyo after Makinde of PDP succeeded Ajimobi of APC. Now that Adeleke will succeed Oyetola, DAWN is already engaging with him to set expectations for the people. Hence quality of life in SW is generally above the threshold when in comparison to the Nigerian average. Economic security, security to life and property, liberty of life free from discrimination and fear of religious or pedigree segregation.

So we must ask, who are the architects, engineers and managers that made this possible for SW?

WE NEED THESE CREW TO HELP REPLICATE IN NIGERIA THE WORKING MODEL THEY INSTALLED WITH THRIVE IN SW.

OP, I do not believe you will disagree with me here.

1 Like

Re: Do We Need Atiku,tinubu Or Obi? We Need Ideas by KanwuliaExtra: 3:53am On Aug 30, 2022
Who else do you see on the ballot boxes?

Is it a question of “need” or “availability”?
Re: Do We Need Atiku,tinubu Or Obi? We Need Ideas by God2man2again(m): 2:40am On Nov 09, 2022
Town hall meeting hosted by Arise didn't yield enough solutions to Nigeria challenges.

Atiku was absent.( Sent somebody)

Tinubu was absent. ( Sent somebody)

Obi was present.

In this kind of setting, it would be difficult to get any solution to Nigeria problem.

(1) (Reply)

Portharcourt 2million March For Peter-obi / We Northern Christians Will Vote Peter Obi - Prophet Isa El-Buba (Video) / The First Presidential Candidate To Arrive The Peace Accord Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.